Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mirror Universe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    MindLord

MindLord

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• Humans fear what they do not understand

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:09 PM

I have a theory about a mirror Universe.
COuld it be possible that there is another universe which is identical to ours. That everything we do here affects the other universe and vice versa. Give me ur opinion

(P.S. I think this is the appopriate Forum)

Humans fear what they do not understand

If thats so, I'm not human

#2    VikingF

VikingF

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 02:52 PM

I have a theory about a mirror Universe.
COuld it be possible that there is another universe which is identical to ours. That everything we do here affects the other universe and vice versa. Give me ur opinion

(P.S. I think this is the appopriate Forum)

I don't think it's appropriate to call it a theory, because it has no basis in observations of the universe, in which a "theory" should have. Besides that, of course this could be true, but as said, there are no observations that support your idea.  wink2.gif

#3    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 06 September 2006 - 03:31 AM

Most scientists now beleive we do not live in a Universe persay but rather a megaverse.

Essentially the universe we know is a bubble floating in an ocean in which there are bubbles constantly being created and destroyed at the same time. The ocean is hyperspace and each universe has it's own set of laws.

What you speak of is an alternate or parallel universe. If an opposite universe exists and there is support for one existing it would be composed of anti matter. This in effect would mean if we interact with the opposite universe to our we would cancel eachother out and both would be destroyed. Think of it more as an anti-universe in which everything is the opposite of ours.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#4    ROGER

ROGER

Government Agent

• 3,502 posts

• Sticks and stone didnt break my bone,
    But old age is starting to Hurt me!

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:21 AM

alien.gif Original "STAR TREK" program. See "And what of Lazarus".

We pray for one last landing/ On the planet that gave us birth/ Let us rest our eyes on the fleecy skies/ And the cool, green hills of Earth.
Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users