Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unexplained extraterrestrial pics?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 03 November 2003 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (Lionel @ Oct 31 2003, 03:09 AM)
she wrote and published her best-selling book.

Well that’s certainly one form of self advertising I have never though of!
So, she’s from another universe, lives as a human, and is here to spread peace! So I wonder where all the money goes from her best-selling novel? Does she wire it back to her family on Venus to the town called Teutonia? Or is she lavishly spending it to make her stay on this backward planet all the more enjoyable? rolleyes.gif

<Scratches his head, wondering what his publisher would say if he announced something similar to them?> wacko.gif

#17    saxcatz

saxcatz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

• There are only 10 kinds of people:
    Those who understand binary
    and those who don't!

Posted 05 November 2003 - 08:03 PM

My beautiful topic...
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!
tongue.gif  laugh.gif  

The Saxfiend (AKA "SaxCatz")
saxcatz@hotmail.com
Saxophonist and Software Engineer (AKA "Code Jockey")
"What do you mean IF these walls could talk?"

#18    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (saxcatz @ Nov 5 2003, 07:03 PM)
My beautiful topic...
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!
tongue.gif  laugh.gif

that gave me a laugh! grin2.gif

as well as yours kryso!

#19    thedemonof69

thedemonof69

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:00 AM

hmm *charges up bp* I remember a while back I was in Monterrey and watching the news...they said something about a guy...who had a cabin in the woods somewhere...now correct me if I'm wrong, cause I can't remeber to well..but I think this is how it went...he and his dog were staying in this cabin in the mountains...there was a flash of light at somepoint during the night, he let his dog out and the dog made lots of noise....so he got his camera and followed the howling of his dog. When he got to where the dog was he found it tearing an alien to shreds...he was able to get the dog off the being. Then he took the body and put it in his ice box (no I don't mean his fridge) he wrapped the alien in some thing that looked like tin foil, after locking up the ice box he went back to the ship and found a bracelet that enabled him to teleport, and walk through stuff. He used it a few times...and somehow the U.S. Government found out about it and so did the Chineese and Russians. I don't know what became of him, but last I heard he had all three Governments after him 'cause they wanted the braclet. I saw the video of the ship and the alien...it looked real enough to me. The scary thing is that after the three governments caught wind of his discovery...the man tried to call a friend of his for help...not long after that his friend was found dead.

#20    mcginty

mcginty

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:33 AM

You are talking about the Dr. Reed Incident. The images used to be on Art Bell's site, along with the hillarious song about the the Frozen E.T. Burrito. Also it contained the screaming sound the the alien created when it awoke in the freezer. It sounded like a hideous skreeching cat in a grinder. It sounded aweful. Here is a pic of it.

user posted image

#21    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:28 PM

The Dr. Reed Incident is intresting.

So is it identified as a fake?

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#22    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 08 November 2003 - 11:48 PM

I dunno if it is a fake. But for some hillbilly who lives with a bunch of dogs, he sure takes good pictures.  tongue.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#23    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 09 November 2003 - 07:39 AM

Ok so we have tha attractive Blonde alien I want to make a Hybrid with and a mummfied greycicle....The sad part is and for all of you who have heard me give my Aliens are myths rants I will only say this once.....

Somehow they both sound like they could be true.....

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#24    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 09 November 2003 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE (Benjo Koolzooie @ Nov 7 2003, 12:28 PM)
The Dr. Reed Incident is intresting.

So is it identified as a fake?

Not only identified as a fake, but totally and completely exposed as a liar and a fraud by the webmaster at ufowatchdog.com. tongue.gif You can read about the expose and click on the link I provide in this discussion we had a while back.

CLICK HERE

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#25    Monster-Finder

Monster-Finder

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• Jon-Erik Beckjord,BA,MBA, has run three brick-and-mortar
    CZ museums in Malibu,L.A. and SF,CA and has spent 28 years
    doing field work.

Posted 20 November 2003 - 09:56 AM

ph34r.gif

You want aliens? I got aliens.

The real deal.

http://www.beckjord.com/firstalienphotos

If you re unable to make them out, ask any friend who is the kind who knows who is calling on phone before it rings.  They usually can see these. OR -- be sure to
BACK TEN FEET AWAY FROM SCREEN.

Monster Finder.   alien.gif  alien.gif  thumbsup.gif  

Attached Images

• Igor2x.jpg

" Not only are Bigfoot,Nessie,Crop Circles etc, weirder than you imagine, they are all weirder than you __can__imagine."

" I praise the great Saruman for permitting diverse views and free speech on this forum. It is a breath of fresh air to see all views expressed."

"If I don't upset at least ten people a day, (Like Bipto and Cisco) then I am failing at my job!"

" I only respect people with real names, real emails, and real addresses. I hope this will be you.   MY EMAIL : seeker@stealthaccess.net  :-) "

#26    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 20 November 2003 - 05:01 PM

how is something with such a large cranium able to stand upright ? Or do the forces of gravity not apply  to aliens?
And where is the background ? There is no point of reference. How do I know that I am not looking at a blurry peice of toast?  rolleyes.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#27    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 23 November 2003 - 07:17 PM

Now was she living on Venus or the Astral Plane??  Can't be both?  I also know that if I left Venus the first place on earth I would go to would be Tenneessee.  I wonder if Venus has as many cockroaches as Tennessee does?  Oh yes, and the barmaid is a killer!  If I was a space alien that is what I would become.  Screw politics, I'll take a screwdriver instead!

I've got a bad feeling about this!

#28    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 28 November 2003 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (moe eubleck @ Nov 2 2003, 10:21 AM)
I am a shape shifting space lobster. we have been planning the demise of humanity for centuries, with members in top posistion within the Illuminati or New world order.
  On this date december XX 200X. The war for human domination will begin. No longer will human beings subject our kind to pots of boiling water. THE NAME OF ALL LOBSTERS SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!!

What you don't know is that the NSA is creating a new ray gun with 3 settings;

1. Kill
2. Stun
3. Melted butter with a hint of lemon.

Make your best move lobster boy....

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#29    andromeda

andromeda

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• Look!!! UFO's!

Posted 30 November 2003 - 12:07 AM

Wow, what a woman, are you sure her name is not Norma Jean Baker??? thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.gif  wink2.gif  

#30    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• I've never thought that I'd have more Captain America plashes then my two year old Nephew. :P

Posted 07 December 2003 - 02:11 AM

I agree with blazeboy85, I mean if this story was true- and I'm not saying it is- don't you think the airforce and the goverment would want to get their paws on her? This is a very interesting story very imaginative and  very creative- nothing more than that.  

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users