Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unexplained extraterrestrial pics?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 07 December 2003 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Lionel @ Oct 31 2003, 01:09 AM)
user posted image

Female extraterrestrial came to earth in 1955. Born 246 Earth years ago. Omnec Onec was raised on the planet Venus in a town called Teutonia. She lived on an astral plane - without a physical body - until she was instructed by her leaders to travel to earth with a message of peace and brotherhood.

Omnec says she was trained to live as a human in an ancient monastery in Tibet. Eventually she was sent to live in Tennessee with an earthling family, replacing a 7-year-old child who had died in a bus wreck. She grew up, married and moved to Chicago, where she raised three children. worked as a bar maid, a clothes designer and a cashier.

She revealed her true space alien nature in 1990, when she wrote and published her best-selling book. Today she travels around the United States and Europe, spreading a message of peace and brotherhood, a she was instructed to do by Venusian leaders.

I have no more information about her

This lady actually made the talk show circuit for a while in the early 90's. This is back before the wackiness of Jerry Springer type shows, and if I remember correctly she had been on the Phil Donahue show among others.

She was interesting to say the least, and to see talk show hosts that have never dealt with wacky people before was quite enjoyable. I remember a lot of blank stares, and raised eyebrows...the interviews looked like 60 minutes of the hosts doing this:

huh.gif  ohmy.gif  rolleyes.gif  wacko.gif  blink.gif  whistling2.gif

**Roll credits and snappy music...**

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#32    Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 07 December 2003 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Cuda @ Dec 7 2003, 01:11 AM)
I agree with blazeboy85, I mean if this story was true- and I'm not saying it is- don't you think the airforce and the goverment would want to get their paws on her? This is a very interesting story very imaginative and  very creative- nothing more than that.

Ok,here's what I think,what if the gov. are the ones that dispatched her to crap about this??It could be she's just a normal person from our very own planet,sent by the gov.;her job,to create a big event (such as this),make us wonder about it (one way or another diverting our attention off the real thing) and more importantly,decrease the possibility that the gov. isn't behind any wierd stuff (cover ups,other alien crap).Heard that she's even released her very own book,which I think it's nothing but mere crap.Her target would have to be the believers or non-sceptics,which they'd believe her and then being lead by her crap.As for the non-believers,they (the gov.) wouldn't wanna care about them as it's the same old story.Just my personal thought. thumbsup.gif  original.gif

P.S.:If she'd come up to me saying she's from Venus.....I'd believe her too.She's certainly got the face of a wierd entity.ph34r.gif  tongue.gif )

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users