Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bin Laden

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#106    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 02:19 AM

Hmm, they do what they do...  I am not going to stop anyone...  Pay your penance.......   wink2.gif    

Reese

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#107    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (Infowarrior @ Nov 13 2003, 08:13 PM)
And by the way Mental,what "antics" have I ben up to since I came back? I'd really like to see your proof.

You want proof, look under all your posts.. Find the ones since you have been back, and count for me, how many times you did something that got you warned...

ohmy.gif  rolleyes.gif  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#108    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 14 November 2003 - 02:28 AM

Personally I believe we should stick to the rules.

We personally don’t own this site, we are only visitors here, and we should respect the rules. If a moderator states something -  then do it. They are not asking you to jump through hot flaming hoops or even asking you to be polite and respect them. They are simply asking you not to paste everything you want to comment on! I don’t think MM was being rude or offensive when he asked this (he could have been, since as he stated he has asked you many times before).

And yes the moderators can get a little shitty some times, they are only human, like us all. But they only get shitty when they have to repeat themselves 50 times to someone who believes they are above everything else. And to be frank, if I had to repeat myself repeatedly to the same person I would be a little more snide - as you put it.

I – for one – believe the moderators do a great job. Just looking around you can see   how different this site’s forum is to all the others, and that didn’t come about by chance! thumbsup.gif

#109    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 14 November 2003 - 02:28 AM

MisInformedwarrior,

You have proven my point. I was going to give MM the pleasure of suspending you, but I think I will take that on myself.

I think enough has been said.  thumbsup.gif  

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#110    eddie

eddie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• What's right, Wears well

Posted 14 November 2003 - 06:25 AM

The Light and Seraphina......

What propoganda are you referring to?

Was the World Trade Center not attacked twice?

Was the USS Cole not Attacked?

Can you count how many terrorist attacks have occurred across the world in the last year?

Terrorism needs a sound defeating, Bush and Blair have the guts to try to do something about it.  Those that are against America never fail to  point out the deaths due to the war, yet they always tend to forget about the innocents killed at the hands of terrorists, like those that perished in the Trade Center or the thousands that had been killed by Saddam and his regime.  Those heros that are dying in Iraq, trying to secure that land for IRAQ and it's people are dying for the gain of others. Those innocents that the terrorists kill have died for no other reason than pure hatred for the sake of hatred.

Buy, rent or get a clue on loan.......

Keep up the fight, Saddam, Bin Laden and all the terrorists are counting on your dissent to help them in their hatred.

The pain of discipline beats than the pain of regret....

#111    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 November 2003 - 10:23 AM

My apologies for 'Infowarrior's' behaviour, he was originally suspended a month ago for sending harrassing and obscene private messages/emails to a couple of people, and posting similarly vulgar comments on the forum. He was unsuspended a week ago on the condition that he behave in a decent manner, however he has failed to do that, and has instead spent his time here badmouthing the moderators as much as he possibly can.

He has now been re-suspended, however I have heard that he may have sent out a number of offensive private messages beforehand, in particular to some of those who participated in this thread. If you've received anything from him, please don't take it personally, his only aim is to cause as much of a problem for the staff here as he can, and simply ignoring the message is the easiest way to deal with him.

If anyone has any concerns or queries regarding Inforwarrior's activities here, please don't hesitate to let me know.

#112    Nax

Nax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted 15 November 2003 - 02:11 PM

Well, this has certainly been a lively topic and threadline, just like a microcosm of the viewpoints from around the world. There have been mentions of finding Bin Laden by sending in ground troops to Pakistan... and be accused of invading another muslim country?   dontgetit.gif
Someone mentioned that there were better ways to have rid Iraq of Saddam...  like the UN method?  whistling2.gif   Where's the conspiracy theories in here?  huh.gif

Someone said that Saddam was no threat to us. .... think about this aspect .. Saddam is an ageing guy... a little nuts... but probably not silly enough to have a go at the west or use his atomic weapons. Saddam had 2 sons, both fine examples of interbreeding by first cousins, both psycopaths, one slightly less murderous than the other. One of these two was going to take over the reins and all the money and weapons dad had accumulated. Dad also had a plan to unite the arab world, with guess who on the seat of power?

So, was it coincidence that Saddam is still around but his heirs got the crap shot out of them?

Look past the obvious, forget the politics of the past with who supplied who with weapons, allegiances change like the seasons and your elected governments are there to make sure your country gets the best deals to help keep your economies afloat and keep you in the custom you have become used to.

Oh, I'm neither American or British by the way so I'm not pushing any particular ideology.
original.gif  

#113    Soaked

Soaked

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Torn from enchantment this room forevermore.

Posted 16 November 2003 - 06:27 PM

http://www.rense.com/general44/those.htm

It would be interesting to read some comments on the above link from respected members of this forum.

Secondly, I would like to offer condolences and sympathy to the American military efforts in Iraq. Seems like some poetic justice is occuring there and I will provide an example of such:

You awake to a noise in your house way past midnight. You immediatelly worry about your kids' safety and go downstairs to investigate. Low and behold, a  home invasion is taking place. You pick up a baseball bat and hide behind a corner. As the intruder runs past, you deliver a solid blow to the forehead resulting in some grey matter splattering the ceiling. As his friends try to flee, your australian cattle dog jumps for the throat and another one bites the dust. Hmm, seems like they got what they were looking for and if they were looking for it, well then they deserve it. So there. Ah wheres my kleenex?

Besides other countries whose tolerance for American governments actions have quickly come to an end, America seems to be turning on itself from within itself because of this war. Perhaps that was the intended purpose. By whom, see above link for possible clues.

Terrorists shmerrorists. With the longest undefended border they worry about terrorists half way accross the world?
They cause terrorism by demented foreign policy and then they rally support for something they instigate. Its like throwing 45000 razor blades down on a Rolling Stones concert and then offer bandades for sale?!
Stop hating, stop lying,  stop killing , stop invading - doesnt seem like a bad formula for longevity and respect. I predict that the very same populations that the Americans tried to occupy and divide and conquer and plunder, will be the ones to come to American aid one day the way things are unravelling right now.
[edited out]

I've travelled parts of the USA and man, some of the neighbourhoods and towns and roads and people and crime rival those of the worst 3rd world countries. The evident poverty and unrest deserves attentions from the highest platforms of govt, yet instead of cleaning your own house, you decide to draw attention and precious funds to objectives the average american wouldnt care about for a thousand years mcfly.
Anyway, that whole website above aside from the singular link offers an insight into what might be happening to the mother of all bullies.
[edited out]

--- ya just gotta envy the deaf and the blind---- what a wonderful life it must be sans 'WORLD NEWS'

Edited by Phantom, 17 November 2003 - 06:45 PM.

#114    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 07:14 PM

Soaked...........  It's the content of Posts like yours that make me head for the Lobby here at UM and just keep on going, never to return.

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#115    Soaked

Soaked

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Torn from enchantment this room forevermore.

Posted 15 December 2003 - 02:11 AM

Nancy, sorry my interpretation of things set you back. Bite me.
Man, I managed to acquire and compile all of the moderator's posts
just for something to do - and I read them all, especially after realizing what makes them edit a persons reply but I happened upon a quandry. My Epson does not have the capability to spool toilet paper on which I was going to record their and your work for posterity.  Damn, I thought just before I realized that it is people like you and them that makes me visit places like these only for a while before I let you be and let you consume yourselves in delusional grandeur of a faceless key clicking world that beauty has left behind. The following is trully made by a penis, something none of you know nothing about: refyhgtb uijmn iujm trbg er v65tg76nmhj78i
So there.

#116    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 15 December 2003 - 02:27 AM

I've travelled parts of the USA and man, some of the neighbourhoods and towns and roads and people and crime rival those of the worst 3rd world countries.

Where in the USA did you visit, and what 3rd world country are you comparing it to?
  I am anxious to hear all about the worldy experiences of one who still uses the word "penis" as an insult.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#117    babyforrest

babyforrest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

• We're on a mission from God.

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:21 AM

Good God.  Somebody shut this guy up.

Let's rock this joint!

#118    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (babyforrest @ Dec 14 2003, 10:21 PM)
Good God.  Somebody shut this guy up.

I'm doing my best to have JUST that happen, babyforrest.....

It seems I'm a favorite target for Soaked, on more than one Thread.

Deep breath..........  

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#119    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:49 AM

Well, here in south america we dont have a good impresion of the USA goverment. They supported the military dictatorship goverments back in the 60´, 70´and 80´, and now they are triying to get us in the ALCA, which is a hipocrital treaty (open your markets, but we dont ours). And also they invaded some countries (panama, grenada), and supported some right-wing guerrillas (contras). Recentrly they tried to overthrown a democratic goverment (venezuela) and cooperate whit others corrupts goverments (my own country for example).

Soo, when someone talks about the good will of the USa to liberate people from oprsive regiments and bring peace and democracy to the people, we dont give a sh**. We know the methods of the USA goverment, and we know that never will change, especially whit a moron like JWB Jr. and his gabinet of oil ejecutives.

I´m an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#120    crosswarrior

crosswarrior

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

• In The Name Of God, Impure Souls Of The Living Dead Shall Be Banished Into Eternal Damnation. AMEN

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:57 AM

Ok listen, in America most of the timeThey believe barely 50% of what their Government tells Them ; so I don't think that They are hopelessly brainwashed. Another thing is it not odd that most of the people on this thread telling America how to run itself are from the UK. How are things in Ireland? The last I heard the troubles were still going on.
    I don't want to be mean about this but why get so rialled up when a nation is having the same problem that your Country is? Is not N.Ireland a seperate country like Irag or Afghanistan?

Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
(Justice, though heaven fall)

Enter freely. Go safely and leave something of the happiness you bring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users