Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFOs creating a crop circle

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    samanthauk23

samanthauk23

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:56 PM

Crop Circle Vid

Video showing two ufo's darting over a cornfield creating crop circles.... any thoughts?

#2    VonDäniken

VonDäniken

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 192 posts

• Together we'll stay...on the threshold of a dream

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:26 PM

I've seen this before somewhere, dunno what to make of it, it looks like it's being made on the spot by those orbs for sure...hmm... hmm.gif

#3    rob lester

rob lester

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:29 PM

This one is old , and a proven fabrication ( fake )

#4    samanthauk23

samanthauk23

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:30 PM

This one is old , and a proven fabrication ( fake )

Yeah, I know what fabrication means  rolleyes.gif   Where was it proven fake?  Any back up on that?

Edited by samanthauk23, 02 September 2006 - 04:33 PM.

#5    Mr.Slausen

Mr.Slausen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

• --It feels good--

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:40 PM

They showed it on some TV special...they even talked to the guy who made it and he explained how he faked it...

#6    samanthauk23

samanthauk23

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:44 PM

They showed it on some TV special...they even talked to the guy who made it and he explained how he faked it...

cool, i'd like to see that....maybe that's on youtube too?  i'll go check....

Thanks, although it would have been nice to know what show it was on?  Can you remember?

#7    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:14 PM

It kind of looks fake. Not saying it is, it just looks fake. blush.gif

#8    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:19 PM

I seen it on the TLC channel before a couple of years back. The guys who analyzed the video said it was all done on computer using video editing and computer animation etc.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#9    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:24 PM

I seen it on the TLC channel before a couple of years back. The guys who analyzed the video said it was all done on computer using video editing and computer animation etc.

Eeyup. I can believe it...

#10    Synergy

Synergy

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

• "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence regardless of their chosen field of endeavor."

Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:28 PM

This video was exposed as being fraudulent quite some time ago. It is good that you are doing the digging to find these videos and accounts, but at the same time you have to do some follow up research to verify each account on your own before you go about believing what you see (I am not saying you believed the video was genuine to begin with, only setting an example). There are a great deal of outright hoaxes in the UFO phenomenon, which lower the credibility of the phenomenon substantially until one does the proper research necessary. Some people become interested in the phenomenon because of videos such as these or pictures or interesting accounts that they hear. They become obsessed with the phenomenon and blindly believe everything that they hear. Once they discover that they have been duped either one of two things may happen; 1) They lose all interest in the phenomenon all together because they have been fooled and are angered. They conclude that the phenomenon is a waste of time because of the always present possibility of hoax, or 2) They refuse to accept any argument and in effect begin to embrace the phenomenon more from a religious aspect than from a scientific aspect. I don't want to see either of these two cause and effect scenarios happening. It is of the utmost importance that you do all the follow up research possible to discern between the good cases and the hoax cases before reaching any kind of conclusion one way or the other.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
--Galileo Galilei

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
--Mahatma Gandhi

#11    ReviewDude

ReviewDude

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

• I'd rather be unknown in a group I respect; than a legend in a group I despise.

Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:31 PM

I saw something on TV a little while back about two blokes who made their own crop circles using a plank of wood on a rope to press down the crops. They claimed to be the first, and that I don't believe, but they're responsible for a lot of the British ones.

Back in business!

People who are cool because they call me nice things:

capoeiranger | Sympa Sheri | Arbiter22

#12    kobie

kobie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• Life is lifes ultimate goal, to achieve a boundless intricate web of limitless possibilities.

Posted 04 September 2006 - 02:52 PM

laugh.gif it's more false than a pair of denture's w00t.gif yes that was proven to be fake a while back ,i still bin wondering if any of them are real....with all the fad going around these days...'its a shame we have so many fakes in this dan-age// hmm.gif

Users/repro/Desktop/dimsum-3.jpg

#13    kobie

kobie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• Life is lifes ultimate goal, to achieve a boundless intricate web of limitless possibilities.

Posted 04 September 2006 - 02:56 PM

laugh.gif it's more false than a pair of denture's w00t.gif yes that was proven to be fake a while back ,i still bin wondering if any of them are real....with all the fad going around these days...'its a shame we have so many fakes in this dan-age// hmm.gif

wheres my picture gone?

Users/repro/Desktop/dimsum-3.jpg

#14    RollingThunder06

RollingThunder06

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

• Most people can hear; however, how many really listen?

Posted 04 September 2006 - 04:22 PM

That is a great video, it is a shame people have to go to such lengths to make it harder to prove these things.  sad.gif

Posted Image

#15    UconnHusky

UconnHusky

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 06:52 PM

This video was in a tv show I saw a couple years ago where it was proven to be a fake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users