Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Who is or was 'Indrid Cold' ?


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31    Mike G

Mike G

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:27 PM

View PostVoltin, on 20 October 2011 - 11:04 PM, said:

Hello I am new to the forum and have always been interested in the paranormal since I was around five years of age.

I am sorry for resurrecting this thread but I have your answer.

The character Indrid Cold is supposed to represent the late Icelandic medium Indriši Indrišason.

I don't think that is right. But being as how this is the internet and all, it is almost taboo to correct it, so carry on...

Posted Image

#32    Voltin

Voltin

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

Indriši Indrišason is not the Mothman but he is probably still with us to warn us of disasters and such.

Woody Derenberger claims that Indrid Cold stated that he was an alien from the planet named Lanulos.

Perhaps Indriši Indrišason was never a human to begin with?


#33    Mike G

Mike G

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:48 PM

View PostVoltin, on 21 October 2011 - 10:44 PM, said:

Perhaps Indriði Indriðason was never a human to begin with?

Well, why not take that speculation a step further and ponder the notion that perhaps he was never real to begin with...

I mean, while we are blindly guessing. It would appear to be just as likely.

Edited by Mike G, 21 October 2011 - 10:51 PM.

Posted Image

#34    Voltin

Voltin

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:04 PM

View PostMike G, on 21 October 2011 - 10:48 PM, said:

Well, why not take that speculation a step further and ponder the notion that perhaps he was never real to begin with...

I mean, while we are blindly guessing. It would appear to be just as likely.

That very well could be.

Taunia Derenberger, daughter of Woody Derenberger claims to have seen UFO's throughout her life and has stated that before her father died he told her that Cold would be watching over her. She even claims to have met Indrid Cold herself as a child and there was telepathic communication between them.

Edited by Voltin, 21 October 2011 - 11:04 PM.


#35    Mike G

Mike G

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

View PostVoltin, on 21 October 2011 - 11:04 PM, said:

That very well could be.

Taunia Derenberger, daughter of Woody Derenberger claims to have seen UFO's throughout her life and has stated that before her father died he told her that Cold would be watching over her. She even claims to have met Indrid Cold herself as a child and there was telepathic communication between them.

All of which can only aid sales of the upcoming book on the matter that she is writing at this moment. She has a financial gain in proliferating the story, so we should probably take what she has to say with a grain of salt at best, and as a blatant sales pitch at worst.

Edited by Mike G, 21 October 2011 - 11:29 PM.

Posted Image

#36    thatRobGuy

thatRobGuy

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, US

  • Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.

    John Lennon

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

Indrid Cold wasn't the mothman nor was he supposed to be. All this talk about that isn't the mothman is true but shows a lack of knowledge.

He is the smiling man. The presence that would tell of future disasters, like the bridge collapse from the movie. As far as I know he only spoke to John Keel and only on the phone.

Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!   ~Me


#37    Voltin

Voltin

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2011

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:13 AM

View PostMike G, on 21 October 2011 - 11:28 PM, said:

All of which can only aid sales of the upcoming book on the matter that she is writing at this moment. She has a financial gain in proliferating the story, so we should probably take what she has to say with a grain of salt at best, and as a blatant sales pitch at worst.

I have to agree with this statement.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users