Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Space...Exsistance....

Mostar

Okay...i just had a seriose session of thinking involving Space, life and the point of exsistance. I just read the thread of our galaxy colliding with Andromeda and it got me thinking......We as humans would want to be knows for our greatness rather than just dissaprearing in the emptyness of space....i thought hey why not send a giant plank of metal with a picture of us on it or somthing which woulkd probably melt or something. And then i thought of how Vast and Great our universe is. Imagine our galaxy as a spec of sand...now throw a handfull of sand on this lets assume black floor. Wow thats alot of galaxys with life just like our own meybe who knows ! then look away from the sand into the emptyness and imagine one spec of sand lets assume 100 meters "yards" away from the rest, imagine what life could form there, what thought and intelegents has been born there..........and lets just think of how big the floor is....Infinate...argh........im having trouble comprehending everything now.......anyway the point is WHat is the point of life ?? Why are we all here ?? why is Anything here ? i tried to think before everything but there was no point because this is exsistance and whats before exsistance ? the big bang ? but everything before that is still there.... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

ARGH !

anyway, i guess thats why we cloud ourselves with religion as a way to escape whats so hard to comprehend because we as humans are so very limited...but who's knows we could be the most intellegent intelegence in the whole universe.....or not who knows....so our scientists keep searching for answers but will we ever find them ? why are we here ? freak acident ?

In other words...........What is the point of EVERYTHING ? universe, life, galaxy and space......... :wacko: my head hurts....

Should i just leave it all to the scientists ? should this thread even be open ? doesent seem like its going to lead anywhere...does anyone else think about this ?

Edited by Mostar

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mostar

• Waspie_Dwarf

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I not sure I fully understand what you are getting at here but this seems to be more of a philosophical ramble than a Space or Astronomy based point.

You would be better off discussing religion and the meaning of life, the universe and everything in one of the other sections, Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs might be a good starting place.