Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Photograph Of A "Bigfoot"

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    Vox

Vox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

• Meanwhile, somewhere in reality...

Posted 02 March 2003 - 12:53 PM

As far as the original pic goes, it looks staged. Doesn't it give the impression that it is a monkey suit propped up with some sticks? That would surely account for the creatures size. As far as the eyes go however... I'm no photographer, so I'll have to take your assumptions as being correct, so... that is the only thing that is confusing about the whole real/fake business.                                                  

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado- Che Guevara

#32    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 03 March 2003 - 09:23 PM

Who's to say, really?  Everyone says this is fake, but what if it's the real thing?  What if all the fakes are real and all the real are fakes?  What if we are all just figments of another persons imagination?  Wave to Bigfoot, Johnny!                                                  

Nothing to see here.

#33    weezil936

weezil936

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 08:09 AM

http://www.lorencoleman.com/myakka.html

that place is much better. it's not a chimp. you've obviously never seen a chimp. it does have a rather orangutan-ish bone structure- the eye sockets are scooped-out looking like an orangutan. but, from what i can tell, the mouth- muzzle if you will- does seem to have that spherical shap chimps have. it is baring its teeth as apes and monkies do when they feel threatened. although it doesn't seem very tall in this photo- it's obvious it is crouching. not only b/c of the arch in the back, but by looking at the incredibly long arms, it's obvious that the creature would be very VERY tall in order to stand proportionate to its limbs.
also, the plants it's standing in aren't tiny blades of grass. sleep.gif  ithey a very typical plant in the south (the name has slipped my mind) that can grow quite tall. there have been many sitings of this particular nape (along with its horrendous stench) throughout florida for about 30 odd years. it's disappointing that everyone immediately labels everything "FAKE! OMG! that suxorz!" without really giving it a chance or thought.                                                      

#34    weezil936

weezil936

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 08:21 AM

not to mention the glare in the eyes. on the site i provided there are two photos- shot one right after the other. (i'll post the second one) in the first photo, you can clearly see that the glare of the eyes are more dramatic, as the nape is closer and its pupils have just been surprised. in the second one, the nape is taken aback, if you will, and the dilation of the pupils are less extreme, as the nape has moved back, and it eyes are probably still adjusting.
the behavior reported by the people who provided the photos describes what would be ape-like activity. they hear strange noises described as "woomp" (spooky to hear when you think about it), an awful stench, and rustling around for a few days. thay have had apples stolen fron their porch, but only whole ones- it would not take any that were cut in half. on the night that the photos were taken, one of the homeowners went out back in the dark, and took two pictures in the general direction of the rustling in their garden. it wasn't realized until they were developed that the nape was so close. after the pictures were snapped, it ran off, leaving it tell-tale god-awful reek behind that stayed for a few days. the morons also put their dog out that night, only to find it gone come daybreak.  crying.gif  sad.gif  :-/                                                      

#35    weezil936

weezil936

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 08:26 AM

lesse if it works THIS time  wink.gif

also- here are the two full-size photos- no cropping
http://www.lostplayground.com/bigfoot_myakka.htm                                                      

#36    lowriderlover2006

lowriderlover2006

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 06:32 PM

Man this a Skunk Ape witch is real the photo was taken by a older woman and the police even investigated it.  it was taking their apples their is a letter from a woman to the police and it was very convincing she never mentioned any big foot thing she thout it was a chimp or somthing now cryptozooligists are trying to investigate

its real it is between 7 to 10 ft tall.                                                      

#37    loganXman

loganXman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

• I go or i wanna go..

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:58 PM

all I got to say is that someone should of got Harry's Autograph, because that is the fakest big foot picture I have ever seen.  

that is the replica of the movie exactly.                                                        

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
We shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomie Partris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
-Boondock Saints

#38    Abducted

Abducted

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 07:52 PM

soooo...well.....my gosh it's hard to tell!                                                      

#39    Raziel

Raziel

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• The Funeral of Hearts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 05:49 PM

This picture is quite the celebrity now isn't it. Unfortunatly, i have nothing but love and respect for the people who made this great hoax.

Ok, i lied. They are probably assholes, but it is a damn good effort, for sure.                                                      

Posted Image

Posted Image

#40    XxXDyingIsisXxX

XxXDyingIsisXxX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 03:32 PM

Just gotta add that I really do feel for the poor beastie. Look at the expression on its face! That is genuine  'I just got caught phantom crappin in some old ladies back garden' face, if I ever saw one.
Thought it was fake at first until I checked the site about Skunk Apes and saw the resemblance between the Orangutangs. I think it is just an ape of some sort......Maybe a very ugly ape, but an ape none the less.
Regards.
XxXSebastiane M PageXxX                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users