Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

O type blood Jesus and the Annunaki

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#121    tolentino

tolentino

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:44 AM

View Posttipotep, on 06 February 2012 - 03:44 AM, said:

Welcome to UM Tolentino , This sure is an old thread you are digging at here !

Its best to add some fresh information to such an old thread if you are going to resurrect it , Iím going to bite here and ask if you have any proof regarding the existence of the Annunaki ?

TiP .

***Dear, I would say that only very old nations may have greater genetic diversity, in the case of Africans, so to say they were coming from primates is an error that has been made throughout these discussions. Answering your questions about the search for sumisso the "string of mutual belief" and find the answers.

#122    orion43

orion43

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

View Postcrystal sage, on 06 October 2006 - 01:47 PM, said:

http://www.henry-dav...Pages/1191.html

style_emoticons/default/cool.gif I wonder if they marked off all the pyramids of the time....

http://www.economist...tory_id=5381851

commentary on the map, which seems to have been drawn from the original, is written in clear Chinese characters which can still be easily read. Of the west coast of America, the map says: "The skin of the race in this area is black-red, and feathers are wrapped around their heads and waists." Of the Australians, it reports: "The skin of the aborigine is also black. All of them are naked and wearing bone articles around their waists."

But this remarkable precision, rather than the errors, is what critics of the Menzies theory are likely to use to question the authenticity of the 1418 map. Mr Menzies and his followers are naturally extremely keen to establish that the 1763 copy is not a forgery and that it faithfully represents the 1418 original. This would lend weighty support to their thesis: that China had indeed discovered America by (if not actually in) 1421. Mass spectrography analysis to date the copied map is under way at Waikato University in New Zealand, and the results will be announced in February. But even if affirmative, this analysis is of limited importance since it can do no more than date the copyist's paper and inks.

Five academic experts on ancient charts note that the 1418 map puts together information that was available piecemeal in China from earlier nautical maps, going back to the 13th century and Kublai Khan, who was no mean explorer himself. They believe it is authentic.

The map makes good estimates of the latitude and longitude of much of the world, and recognises that the earth is round. "The Chinese were almost certainly aware of longitude before Zheng He set sail," says Robert Cribbs of California State University. They certainly assumed the world was round. "The format of the map is totally consistent with the level of knowledge that we should expect of royal Chinese geographers following the voyages of Zheng He," says Mr Thompson.

Moreover, some of the errors in the 1418 map soon turned up in European maps, the most striking being California drawn as an island. The Portuguese are aware of a world map drawn before 1420 by a cartographer named Albertin di Virga, which showed Africa and the Americas. Since no Portuguese seamen had yet discovered those places, the most obvious source for the information seems to be European copies of Chinese maps.

http://www.thetruthi....com/maps1.html

Can't find any really old maps on the internet.,but have read that many exist

Polynesian sailors were out there first, most likely this is where the Chinese got their information.

Yes, I know wiki, however if can be disproved, by all means, have at it.
http://en.wikipedia....sian_navigation

This thread did start on a completely different topic and ended up here, some how.

#123    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,287 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

View Postorion43, on 18 May 2013 - 02:46 AM, said:

Polynesian sailors were out there first, most likely this is where the Chinese got their information.

Yes, I know wiki, however if can be disproved, by all means, have at it.
http://en.wikipedia....sian_navigation

This thread did start on a completely different topic and ended up here, some how.

Hi, orion43, and welcome to UM. :tu:

Just a note. The post you've quoted is now going on seven years old. While crystal sage still puts in the occasional appearance, I don't know if you'll see a response any time soon.

LOL I'd forgotten this thread even existed. I went back through the pages and see I made a comment over a year ago about another instance of necroposting.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#124    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

im 0-
i read some place that sumerians might be related to us magyars (hungarians) since our language is unlike any other.
i think the suggestion was based on runics between hungarians who were the last to enter europe from asia around 800 a.d. we are newcomers.
middle easterners mixed with huns and were all evil.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#125    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,070 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 18 May 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

im 0-
i read some place that sumerians might be related to us magyars (hungarians) since our language is unlike any other.
i think the suggestion was based on runics between hungarians who were the last to enter europe from asia around 800 a.d. we are newcomers.
middle easterners mixed with huns and were all evil.

Maybe here:

http://www.magtudin.org/About%20us.htm
http://www.magtudin.org/Articles.htm

#126    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 19 May 2013 - 11:44 AM, said:

the distorted history of hungarians is this;

MAGYAR (hungarian) history in a nutshell:

When hungarians came into europe around 800AD they were discriminated against primarimly by the roman empire which was most of europe still at the time. now the main enemy against all of the roman empire was none other than the Huns who not only threatened sacked and beat many of their armies but later collaborated with the Germanic tribes and from there on severely broke up much of the western roman provinces, really the empire which began to deteriorate (the eastern roman empire was ok until our turk cousins much later put an end to that).
Anyhow hungarians were considered nothing more than barbaric hunnic peoples who came back 300 years later to steak its brethren hun land and so the hostility there began.
Hungarians tride to present they were not barbaric but because our language is not like any other. 3 european language families consisting of which is either German, Slavic and Latin, was to them proof that we were just huns from asia and the papal noted all of europe to have us exiled and threatened to conquer..
So. After awhile we joined with the Avars a then growing european empire in the east of europe and renounced ourselves but in later centuries our armies dwindled down and smaller nations were now beginning to form Throughout europe and the threats also came back. Hungary claimed that finns which also have their own language Which they were able to maintain for being isolated way up north, were also from asia even though they came into europe several thousand yearx headmstart they weren no threat and far settled. So hungry said they wers related to the finns which in reality hasnt been in the case in over 10, 000 years if at all.
Somehow it was accepted that Hungarian and finnish was soemhow related through language syntax. But because europeans other than huns and finns cant understand either one they couldnt bother to dispute it.
I speak hungarian (Magyar). I cannot understand a word in finnish. There are a few if a hands amount of archaic words that are somehwat similar like fish. For us its hol, finns its hulla I think. We even have a root to some archaic japanese words like katana in jap means sword, in Hungarian katana means soldier taken from sword holder (its real definition).
so there lies the lies and distorted history of Hungarian people. Also we had to act like we hated all turks and that we werent related, but we are. Turkish is not the same but I picked up on turkish very fast when I lived in turkey for awhile. In 3 months I was speaking it fairly well. In recent times 1700s the ottomans came back up into europe and took over hungary and we were forced to fight them though we lost, but we lived fine under their rule for 150 years.
History said the original huns left no trace of proof or writing to recall its language but it most likely was hungarian. Hungarians in the early days when they came over would never reveal that due to severe persecution and forced assimilation.
In hungary the number one boys name is Attila. (Attila the hun). Its like Joe in america. If that doesnt hint the connection idk what does.
Also when I lived in istanbul I came across many turks named Attila also though not as much as hungary. I have about four relatives with the name.

Then we had to accept christianity and we got our autonomy as a country,

Right after ww2 was over and the U.S. and russia signed off on splitting europe as long as the soviets stuck to the east they could have it. The us backed by britain and france made that deal to leave the west alone.  Most people dont know this little fact,..And during that deal Hungary lost 72% of its land thanks to the west , which we were then overthrown with communism with the soviets til communism crashed ,.and. So today we are left with the rest today. I was in transylvania and they all speak Hungarian because it used to be apart of hungary.
Romania also up til communism fell in 1989 were persecuting us but thats another story.

So fact is we are very much an asian turkic people , cousins to turks and turks and Hungarian were always a threat to europe. First with huns then the ottoman empire. Its no wonder we are afard to have our history books rewritten with the actual facts.

That link doesnt mention much most who dont know whats going on so hope this explained it.

○○○●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙● Now for the sumerian connection...............

The principal results of the research conducted so far on the Sumerian-Hungarian relationship have indicated that these languages have over a thousand common word roots and a very similar grammatical structure (37). In his Sumerian Etymological Dictionary and Comparative Grammar, Kálmán Gosztony, professor of Sumerian philology at the Sorbonne, demonstrated that the grammatical structure of the Hungarian language is the closest to that of the Sumerian language: out of the 53 characteristics of Sumerian grammar, there are 51 matching characteristics in the Hungarian language, 29 in the Turkic languages,  21 in the Uralic languages, 5 in the Semitic languages, and 4 in the Indo-European languages.The linguistic similarities between Sumerian, Hungarian and other languages are corroborated by the archeological and anthropological data discovered so far. These archeological finds indicate that the Sumerians were the first settlers of Southern Mesopotamia (5000 BC), where they had come from the mountainous regions to the North and East with their knowledge of agriculture and metallurgy, and where they built the first cities. Increased food production through the use of irrigation allowed an unprecedented population increase, resulting in successive migratory waves which can be traced archeologically and anthropologically throughout Eurasia and North Africa (38). Thus, from the evidence left by this process of colonization, it appears that the Sumerian city-states were able to exert a preponderant economic, cultural, linguistic and ethnic influence during several thousand years not only in Mesopotamia and the rest of the Near East, but also beyond, in the Mediterranean Basin, in the Danubian Basin, in the regions North of the Caucasus and of the Black Sea, in the Caspian-Aral, Volga-Ural, and Altai regions, as well as in Iran and India. It seems therefore that the Sumerians and their civilization had a determining influence not only on later Near-Eastern civilizations, but also on the Mediterranean, Indian, and even Chinese civilizations, as well as on the formation of the various Eurasian ethno-linguistic groups (39).

There is much evidence which has only just began to surfice recently (within past 100 years) where sumerian and hun runics were found to be the same,.. which is starting to make sense, and if its true and we are an offspring of sumerians that means we migrated north into the ural mountains north of Turkey,  prior to merging with turkic tribes and then into europe. google sumerian an hungarian runic for more info , here's just one, i dont have time right now to post more..

http://www.hunmagyar...or/controve.htm

Edited by Sheep Smart, 19 May 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#127    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

As a matter of fact, many scientists dismiss Darwins theory too.

They're not loonies are they?

#128    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

that beith another thread.

#129    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,748 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

View Postjillh10, on 23 September 2006 - 08:35 PM, said:

style_emoticons/default/crying.gif aww now im cryin and confused..so people say that the Annunaki is a product of Sitchin and that Jesus was not an Anunnaki...and that we did evolve from apes..Hmmm Well even without the intervention of Sitchin..we have Sumerian cuneiform text that tells of visitors from another planet, they had solar system charts and all kinds of things...the question is though...where did O type blood come from as Apes do not have it...Gorilas dont have it and even chimps dont have it so where did O type blood come from if this evolutionary theory is to be believed...we all had to come from somewhere and so did O type blood..as you know O type blood can be given to other blood group types but not the other way about..there had to be a 3rd bloodline to allow for O group.  So perhaps it is not such a daft thing to imagine a race of people coming to Earth and genetically manipulating the early creatures thus creating a bloodline such as O, after all there is still a missing page in the evolutionary chapter that stumps us all.

The bible is full of holes..and missing books such as the book of Jasher to mention just the one, in fact there are about 8 that I know of.  In the bible people mention these books an example of which is as follows:
The Lost Book of Nathan the prophet

1St book of Chronicles Chapter 29, Line29: Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

The book of Gad the Seer (Gad was the son of Jacob)

1st Book of Chronicles, Chapter 29, Line 29: Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

The Visions of Iddo The Seer

2nd Book of Chronicles, Chapter 9, Line 29: 29: Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

The point is depending on which lineage Jesus came from ie, the line of Seth or Cain would it make him of alien ancestory or not I suppose if all the information on Eden, Enki, Enlil etc are to be believed, never mind about Sitchin.  If these books were taken from the bible to cover up there being many Gods as in the book of Enoch.  Actually its doing my head in and it depends greatly on how much you read and research as to what you find out you cant just take the bibles word for it by the seem of things as there is far too much information missing.... style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif

It is the RH factor that I am more concerned about. If you are RH positive, you have the Rhessus factor. If you are RH negative, you don't have the Rhessus factor, leaving much questions as to where the RH negative blood came from. I belive there is a scientific answer to this one. I just cannot find it.

Question: does inter-breeding knock off the Rhessus factor? I mean, I am sure they wanted to keep the line of David somewhat unadulterated.

As for me, having married a RH negative man and have an RH negative son,  the lack of Rh factor is what I would call "blue blood", for they carry more copper  and less iron on their RBCs than the RH positive people. Or that is my understanding of it. I accept any correntions on this contention

Edited by regeneratia, 19 May 2013 - 03:56 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#130    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,669 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 19 May 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

the distorted history of hungarians is this;

MAGYAR (hungarian) history in a nutshell:

When hungarians came into europe around 800AD they were discriminated against primarimly by the roman empire which was most of europe still at the time.

Ummm, no. The traditional date for the fall of the Empire is 475 CE, when the last Western Emperor, Romulus Augustulus was deposed, but the structural cohesion of the Empire in the West, esp. outside Italy was long gone. This is basic information. If you're source can't get that right, I'd be dubious of /anything/ he or she tells you.

now the main enemy against all of the roman empire was none other than the Huns who not only threatened sacked and beat many of their armies but later collaborated with the Germanic tribes and from there on severely broke up much of the western roman provinces, really the empire which began to deteriorate (the eastern roman empire was ok until our turk cousins much later put an end to that).

Well, this is closer to the truth, but again it's a basic mistake to attribute the fall of the Western Empire to any one factor. Or group of people. There were numerous social, political and economic reasons. Anyone who tells you anything else is looking to make money off you. Or just shouldn't be talking about history.

Anyhow hungarians were considered nothing more than barbaric hunnic peoples who came back 300 years later to steak its brethren hun land and so the hostility there began.
Hungarians tride to present they were not barbaric but because our language is not like any other. 3 european language families consisting of which is either German, Slavic and Latin, was to them proof that we were just huns from asia and the papal noted all of europe to have us exiled and threatened to conquer..

...and that's really terrible linguistics, too. All three of those 'langauge' families are all Indo-European lanaguge families. And Latin isn't a family like the other two. It's just one langauge.

So. After awhile we joined with the Avars a then growing european empire in the east of europe and renounced ourselves but in later centuries our armies dwindled down and smaller nations were now beginning to form Throughout europe and the threats also came back. Hungary claimed that finns which also have their own language Which they were able to maintain for being isolated way up north, were also from asia even though they came into europe several thousand yearx headmstart they weren no threat and far settled. So hungry said they wers related to the finns which in reality hasnt been in the case in over 10, 000 years if at all.

Again, this is questionable linguistics. It's an open debate about when Finnish and Magyar (or Finnish and the proto-Uralic language divided). In fact, the grouping of the two langauges is questioned by some. The oldest proposed date for a proto-language is from 7,000 BCE, but most people prefer a more recent date, towards 2,000 BCE, which is a lot less than 10,000 years ago.

Somehow it was accepted that Hungarian and finnish was soemhow related through language syntax. But because europeans other than huns and finns cant understand either one they couldnt bother to dispute it.

Well, no. Lingusitics doesn't really work that way. You can find out more about the various arguments here (http://en.wikipedia....ki/Proto-Uralic).

I speak hungarian (Magyar). I cannot understand a word in finnish. There are a few if a hands amount of archaic words that are somehwat similar like fish. For us its hol, finns its hulla I think.

Personal understanding of a language (or even two languages) doesn't really establish a relationship. Again, at the link below, you can find some more actual data.

We even have a root to some archaic japanese words like katana in jap means sword, in Hungarian katana means soldier taken from sword holder (its real definition).
so there lies the lies and distorted history of Hungarian people. Also we had to act like we hated all turks and that we werent related, but we are. Turkish is not the same but I picked up on turkish very fast when I lived in turkey for awhile. In 3 months I was speaking it fairly well. In recent times 1700s the ottomans came back up into europe and took over hungary and we were forced to fight them though we lost, but we lived fine under their rule for 150 years.

...I'm very pleased this person learned another language. But his/her personal experience is not particularly useful.

History said the original huns left no trace of proof or writing to recall its language but it most likely was hungarian.

And we should believe this person's statement based on what, their extensive proven track record discussing history and linguistics?

Hungarians in the early days when they came over would never reveal that due to severe persecution and forced assimilation.
In hungary the number one boys name is Attila. (Attila the hun). Its like Joe in america. If that doesnt hint the connection idk what does.

I certainly agree with the last half, anyway.

Also when I lived in istanbul I came across many turks named Attila also though not as much as hungary. I have about four relatives with the name.

Then we had to accept christianity and we got our autonomy as a country,

...I guess all Turks are illiterate and can only name people from a certain list of approved Turkish People Names™.

Right after ww2 was over and the U.S. and russia signed off on splitting europe as long as the soviets stuck to the east they could have it. The us backed by britain and france made that deal to leave the west alone.  Most people dont know this little fact,..

...just a small clique of extremely productive high school history textbook authors and publishers.

That link doesnt mention much most who dont know whats going on so hope this explained it.

Who would have thought that unsourced, ungrammatical random internet posts could have been so riddled errors and mistakes?

There is much evidence which has only just began to surfice recently (within past 100 years) where sumerian and hun runics were found to be the same,..

No. There isn't. The only example of Hunnic language we have preserved are three words and some personal names within Latin texts. Nothing of their writing has been definitely confirmed, so there is no leigitmate source to suggest any relationship to anything. (http://en.wikipedia....Hunnic_language)

which is starting to make sense, and if its true and we are an offspring of sumerians that means we migrated north into the ural mountains north of Turkey,  prior to merging with turkic tribes and then into europe. google sumerian an hungarian runic for more info , here's just one, i dont have time right now to post more..

http://www.hunmagyar...or/controve.htm

I'm not sure given your first internet citation above it's worth looking at more you suggest.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph, 19 May 2013 - 07:29 PM.

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#131    orion43

orion43

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 18 May 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Hi, orion43, and welcome to UM. :tu:

Just a note. The post you've quoted is now going on seven years old. While crystal sage still puts in the occasional appearance, I don't know if you'll see a response any time soon.

LOL I'd forgotten this thread even existed. I went back through the pages and see I made a comment over a year ago about another instance of necroposting.

Thank you  kmt_sesh. You have to admit, for a 7 year old thread, it has legs. This is how I found the site, via a web search, and it is still an interesting topic to me. I have learned much reading back over posts, and thank the current and past members for their posts. Hope to learn more as I read through other topics and threads. cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users