Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

O type blood Jesus and the Annunaki

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#31    Irish

Irish

“The Mod Father”

• 4,932 posts

• Practice Random Acts of Kindness, they return to you!

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:54 PM

Man believes easiest, that what he wants to.

Most people do not want to know the truth they only want confirmation for what they think is truth.

#32    Raviaan_in_DC

Raviaan_in_DC

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:05 PM

I guess none of my ancestors are from outerspace.  But I do fall into the norm on your chart.  I'm half blackfoot indian and have A+ blood.  thumbsup.gif

#33    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,742 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:07 PM

Man believes easiest, that what he wants to.

Sure, the easiest is to believe in evolution, men believes in what he thinks he sees.

Not much proof of creation but far less proof of evolution according to Darwin.

As I said, evolution after the creation very likely but I did not see a single solid proof of Darwin's theory.

Not only that we are not decendents of Apes, but we did not even have the same ancestors.

#34    Irish

Irish

“The Mod Father”

• 4,932 posts

• Practice Random Acts of Kindness, they return to you!

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:12 PM

Sure, the easiest is to believe in evolution, men believes in what he thinks he sees.

Not much proof of creation but far less proof of evolution according to Darwin.

As I said, evolution after the creation very likely but I did not see a single solid proof of Darwin's theory.

Not only that we are not decendents of Apes, but we did not even have the same ancestors.

Faith fills the gaps in both religion and science.

Most people do not want to know the truth they only want confirmation for what they think is truth.

#35    NightStalker

NightStalker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

• Now I know and, knowing is half the battle

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:12 PM

do you have any kind of way to support your statement?

Btw, can you prove that creation is the way to go? Or you just base your beliefs in writings from more than 2000years ago? In the same timeline where earth was flat and the sun circles around the earth?

I believe and respect when people say they are religious. But there must be a line between belief and proof. You are absolutely correct that we cannot recreate darwin's theory, or see evolution occur directly (at least from what I know), but you can clearly see the possibility of darwin's theory. I don't know if you are familiar with all darwin's theory, more exactly Neo-Darwinism, if not I advice you to read about it, understand it and then say the what flaws you find.

Gift: WIKIPEDIA

Edited by NightStalker, 27 September 2006 - 11:21 PM.

#36    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,742 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 01:32 AM

Faith fills the gaps in both religion and science.

I agree with that one thumbsup.gif .

NS, yes I am somewhat familiar with Darwins theory, nevertheles I took my time to read the provided link. Thanks. Confess it is interesting. Just interesting as it was like when I was a child and actually believed it.

The problem is that Darwin is using comparisons between animals and humans.
That is the biggest problem. And, as I said before, the time span.
The question is how and why did the human evolve so much faster then other species.
Brain is not the answer if we go from the standpoint that humans where ones animals too, since we know that many animals, and Insects, are procentualy smarter then men.

There must have been a kick down the road somewhere, a human big bang.
What kind of kick- that is what made a modern human out of a ancient human ( not to mix up with apes, please).

Edited by odas, 28 September 2006 - 01:34 AM.

#37    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,742 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 01:41 AM

As you can see I am looking for answers and not giving solid statements for which I have proof because I do not. But neither does the other side.

This topic is very interesting and I know I will not learn anything if I do not ask, therefore I apologize if my posts sometimes look arogant and I myself do not like arogance at all. blush.gif

#38    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 28 September 2006 - 02:06 AM

People that have O type blood can give blood to any other group but cannot them selves recieve any other blood type...so in that way it does make you speacial, however, people that A, B or AB or RH type blood can be explained by way of evolutionary theories such as Darwainian, BUT people that have O type blood  no.gif

What is RH? Isn't that the same as O? and what if you have O negative- or is this the same thing as RH?
Ok, i'm totally confused.  wub.gif
I have O negative, that's what I know.  

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#39    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 28 September 2006 - 02:09 AM

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/dann.html

The RH NEGATIVE FACTOR KEY is in the HEART of the CELL

Lands connected to the Tribes of Dann  can be traced through this blood factor.
.The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin".

w00t.gif "Unknown origin!!?" OMIGOD, can that possibly include aliens too?

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#40    Bokonontheancient

Bokonontheancient

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

• "If you can't join them, make your own team."

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:30 AM

Blood type O is the result of a mutation in DNA somewhere down the line in human history.  The children of this person may have had it as well and spread it down,  As genetics show.  When the DNA is transcribed into RNA and vice versa, there is possibility for mutations (unlikely but the chance is still there), so as for darwin's theory of evolution there is no conclusive evidence to disprove it.  And we didn't evolve from apes, we shared a common ancestor with them.  Still unconvinced?  Look at all the fossils of the Australopithecus species which show clear lineage in the fossil record to the modern human, via mutations and survival of the fittest.  So we didn't evolve all that fast it was more gradual, however technology is growing exponetially.  Anyways I suggest you read more on basic Biological Anthropology and more of your answers about human lineage will be answered.  
- Bokonon

#41    Time Eternal

Time Eternal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 05:06 AM

TE,

Like I said, I'm open to changing my particular beliefs in this, or any other, matter upon the reception of decent evidence.

Again, I admire your faith.  You are welcome to believe whatever you want regarding the origin of humans, as I simply refuse to argue this point with religious persons.  I myself am not unreligious.  I just see no real reason to take the stories from the Bible so literally.  After all, we don't take the stories from Mesopotamia literally (well, most of us don't! grin2.gif)

The aliens however, now that's another story!  Once they get here and claim to have made us, and offer some evidence that they are not lying, then I'll get onboard.

Harte

TE: Harte, if it weren't for te religious writings of today, we wouldn't hardly have a clue as to any history, past 500BCE. That should mean something. If we take in account the Hindu's, Sumerians and Egyptians, all a religious bunch, history would be somewhat sketchy.

#42    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,367 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 09:23 AM

Regarding Sitchen, there can be very little doubt that the man, who is actually a degreed economist and has no training whatsoever (or at least refuses to document any training he has) in ancient tongues other that the training required by his religion, simply is unable to translate cuneiform at all.  Hence, he is himself not a scholar of Sumerian or Akkadian cultural beliefs.  To my mind, that would indicate that his translations are not to be believed over other, different translations that have been performed by actual scholars that have actually demonstrated the actual ability to actually translate cuneiform.  I can see no other sane approach to the matter.  The subject of belief or faith simply doesn't enter into it.

Harte
[/quote]

If you listen the the Credo Mutwa tapes...the mistaking  of Columbus as a 'god' is explained...and the reasons as to why they did as they were bid....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=68...mp;q=david+icke

#43    Essan

Essan

Recruitment Agent for the 'B' Ark

• 2,332 posts

• Stop Climate Change: Plant a Rain Forest Today!

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:59 PM

The problem is that Darwin is using comparisons between animals and humans.

And the difference between humans and other animals is what exactly?  Other the the capacity for self importance, arrogance and pleasure in the pain and death of others?

Anyway, back on subject.  

Everyone has blood type A, B, AB, or O and are either rhesus positive or rhesus negative

So, in my case B+ or B rhesus positive.

the ABO blood grouping is common to homonids, apes and monkeys and presumably goes back to a far distant ancestor.  I'm not sure off hand whether other mammals share the same variation in grouping?  In any case, I fail to see any connection with the alien intervention hypothesis.

Andy

Weather & Earth Science News
The independent climate blog

#44    zandore

zandore

EX-Christian

• 9,640 posts

• “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
    Genghis Khan

Posted 28 September 2006 - 02:58 PM

By now everybody knows that I am religious person, but it does not mean that there could be some other posibilities regarding the creation of humans.
What I am saying is that between the biblical creation and Darwin's evolution the more plausible interpretation is creation.

But Odas....there are thousands of "creation accounts" from around the world and so does that make them all true/fact/plausible?

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy,
education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary.
Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear
of punishment and hope of reward after death."

Albert Einstein

Survey Says....

#45    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,742 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 11:36 PM

But Odas....there are thousands of "creation accounts" from around the world and so does that make them all true/fact/plausible?

True, and, as far as I know, none of them believes that we evolved from apes. There is always a creator, no matter if it is monoteism or paganism.

Essan, the difference between animals and humans is pretty big, however selfimportance, arogance and the plessure in pain of others is not foreign to animals too.
I do not completely opose the theory that apes and humans might share an ancestor, but what made us evolve so differently.
Again, we are taking for granted what is not proven. Either way, right?

I believe it was Neil Armstrong who said, after he returned to Earth - now I believe in God.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users