Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Water Conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 27 September 2006 - 04:10 PM

Suck it out of the air.  It's cheap and easy.

#17    Twitch98

Twitch98

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• Syncronicity can't explain ALL the strangeness

Posted 27 September 2006 - 04:12 PM

Never seen anyone squander more bandwidth for distorted humor. It IS entertainment! rofl.gif

Posted Image
Many of us only wish to discuss the possibilities.

#18    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,531 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:20 PM

I have to ask, because i missed it in that article...

What is the conspiracy here?

#19    drew hempel

drew hempel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:17 PM

Tankers carrying water from the Great Lakes to the Middle East has already been going on for some time now from what I recall.

No -- you're wrong -- It's continually been blocked, just as I first reported in 2000.  The latest move is to sell "bottled water" -- same amount as tankers but "hidden" in bottles!  pretty sneaky eh? haha

#20    drew hempel

drew hempel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:18 PM

Suck it out of the air.  It's cheap and easy.

This is true -- IF you sit in full-lotus.  For example I studied from a qigong master who sat in a cave -- with no water -- for over 28 days straight.  No food as well.  http://springforestqigong.com

#21    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:22 PM

Water is transferred, I believe not lost. Just like energy. Everybody could take a drink tomarrow of an 8 oz. glass and it would still be on earth in some shape. There is ever more advancing technology on purifying salt water so if it really truely comes to that there will still be water out there.

I was actually half expecting this thread to be designed quite a lot like the "Tank Girl" movie storyline. grin2.gif

Edited by __Kratos__, 27 September 2006 - 07:22 PM.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#22    drew hempel

drew hempel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:24 PM

Never seen anyone squander more bandwidth for distorted humor. It IS entertainment! rofl.gif

Ironic consider Egypt was part of the "Green Sahara" -- a vast wetland -- until goat herding turned it into desert at 3500 BCE.  It's the desert cities now that are most threatened.  The capitol of Yemen, home to 1 million people, should be totally out of water in about 10 years.

http://www.unep.org/cpi/briefs/2006Jun05.doc#01000001

#23    drew hempel

drew hempel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:26 PM

I have to ask, because i missed it in that article...

What is the conspiracy here?

Right -- your question IS the conspiracy.  I call it "the alchemy of DeNile." -- water is the macro quantum molecule that defies the 2nd law of thermodynamics.  

google water, conspiracy and vortex and you get this:  

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1598503208400404583

Edited by drew hempel, 27 September 2006 - 07:27 PM.

#24    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,531 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:35 PM

If you cannot explain what the conspiracy is, please give me a reason to keep this in this topic in the Conpiracies section.  Or, for that matter, open, as there is no consistency with any of your posts.  You jump from water being a finite resource, to water being bottled when shipped, and now to an interesting, but as yet untested theory of a single scientist.  If you cannot provide some cohenrency to this thread, it will be closed.

#25    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:00 PM

This is true -- IF you sit in full-lotus.  For example I studied from a qigong master who sat in a cave -- with no water -- for over 28 days straight.  No food as well.  http://springforestqigong.com

well there Is that... but I was thinking more along the lines of a fog net or http://www.hyflux.com/pdt_aquovate08.html or something...

(this is not an ad for that product... there's lots of products like it, just picked the 1st one that came up)

#26    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,531 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:03 PM

"Aquovated" water?  I'm a little iffy about absolutely pure water.  Anything that has had the minerlas "aquovated" out of it would only serve to leach the materials out of my bones.

I've never heard of a fog net.  I can't imagine you can get too much of a yield from them, though.  If these machines are anything to go by (and I would swear that desktop one shown was the same capuccino maker my mom bought), then, once they suck out the humidity from the room, really, how much can there be to play with?

It's interesting, but I'm not too sure of the practicality of the solution.

#27    drew hempel

drew hempel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:13 PM

If you cannot explain what the conspiracy is, please give me a reason to keep this in this topic in the Conpiracies section.  Or, for that matter, open, as there is no consistency with any of your posts.  You jump from water being a finite resource, to water being bottled when shipped, and now to an interesting, but as yet untested theory of a single scientist.  If you cannot provide some cohenrency to this thread, it will be closed.

Conspiracy comes from the word "conspirare" which means "to breathe together" -- this is from F. W. Schelling, the philosopher who wrote a book on conspiracy as philosophy of vortex cosmology.

Water, if you watch the video I justed linked, has secret powers that defy the rules of science because they go against the 2nd law of thermodynamics.  The video is on Victor Schauberger, the Austrian Naturalist who was forced to design water vortex turbines for the Nazis and later for Brookhaven Labs in the U.S.  His turbine engine is shown in the end of the video.

This secret free energy of water is called "a conspiracy of silence" -- why? because water creates alchemy! Conspiracy also means "with a spiral vortex" -- because "to breathe" from spirare is also the root for "spiral" for vortex.  This vortex accesses zero-point energy.

Read "What's so special about water?" by physics professor J. L. Finney, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 2004.

So, as I've documented, Earth has 25 years left of freshwater and the secret elite, through the WTO, mafia, Nazi-CIAs and Freemasons are CONSPIRING to privatize water as well as create:

NANOWATER.

Nanowater is part of the whole nano-bio-cognitive science "actual Matrix Plan" presented by the National Research Council, the National Science Foundation and the top military think tanks.

Water's secret power is, as professor J.L. Finney details, because of its TETRAHEDRON binding properties.

The Tetrahedron is also the Full-Lotus body posture, the highest level of Freemasonry, as detailed in anthropology -- see Professor Hugh B. Urban's recent essay on Freemasonry and yoga.

Since water defies entropy it is a conspiracy -- the recent issue of New Scientist featured this secret alchemy property of water as it's cover-story with chemistry professor Rustom Roy.

In other words the macro quantum molecule properties of water is what creates life -- the golem!!

So, for example, every morning when birds sing they create ultrasonics that resonate the stomata of plant cells so they absorb nutrients in their leaves through the morning dew.

What really enables this is the Tetrahedron or the Pyramid Power of Water.

The Alchemy of DeNile is the fact that Freemasonry has turned the planet into a desert -- increasingly with an rapid growing expansion rate -- why?

Because water has zero-point energy!!

Water directly taps into the All Seeing Eye -- nonlocal consciousness -- BECAUSE of it's Pyramid Power structure.

Yet we are running out of water?  So...  there is a cycling of elements through Freemasonry:  Carbon-based ecology or Earth to silica-based life through Fire and Metal with WATER as the pivot point.

Physics Professor J. L. Finney, the expert on the tetrahedron properties of zero-point energy in water, was a key-note speaker at the Templeton Foundation which focuses on science of spirituality.

Because Water IS ALIVE -- through vortex unity overdrive -- it breathes secretly by directly connecting with the UNDEAD All Seeing Eye.

Edited by drew hempel, 27 September 2006 - 09:50 PM.

#28    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,531 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:00 PM

Well, it's not much of a conspiracy, but maybe it might hold some interest for some.

#29    drew hempel

drew hempel

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 01:57 AM

Well, it's not much of a conspiracy, but maybe it might hold some interest for some.

Yeah most people under the age of 30 will still need to drink water in 25 years.

#30    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 18,531 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 02:02 AM

You actually think that water is running out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users