Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Water Conspiracy

drew hempel

"Aquovated" water? I'm a little iffy about absolutely pure water. Anything that has had the minerlas "aquovated" out of it would only serve to leach the materials out of my bones.

I've never heard of a fog net. I can't imagine you can get too much of a yield from them, though. If these machines are anything to go by (and I would swear that desktop one shown was the same capuccino maker my mom bought), then, once they suck out the humidity from the room, really, how much can there be to play with?

It's interesting, but I'm not too sure of the practicality of the solution.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drew hempel

• aquatus1

• TK0001

• Aztec Warrior

If you cannot explain what the conspiracy is, please give me a reason to keep this in this topic in the Conpiracies section. Or, for that matter, open, as there is no consistency with any of your posts. You jump from water being a finite resource, to water being bottled when shipped, and now to an interesting, but as yet untested theory of a single scientist. If you cannot provide some cohenrency to this thread, it will be closed.

Conspiracy comes from the word "conspirare" which means "to breathe together" -- this is from F. W. Schelling, the philosopher who wrote a book on conspiracy as philosophy of vortex cosmology.

Water, if you watch the video I justed linked, has secret powers that defy the rules of science because they go against the 2nd law of thermodynamics. The video is on Victor Schauberger, the Austrian Naturalist who was forced to design water vortex turbines for the Nazis and later for Brookhaven Labs in the U.S. His turbine engine is shown in the end of the video.

This secret free energy of water is called "a conspiracy of silence" -- why? because water creates alchemy! Conspiracy also means "with a spiral vortex" -- because "to breathe" from spirare is also the root for "spiral" for vortex. This vortex accesses zero-point energy.

Read "What's so special about water?" by physics professor J. L. Finney, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 2004.

So, as I've documented, Earth has 25 years left of freshwater and the secret elite, through the WTO, mafia, Nazi-CIAs and Freemasons are CONSPIRING to privatize water as well as create:

NANOWATER.

Nanowater is part of the whole nano-bio-cognitive science "actual Matrix Plan" presented by the National Research Council, the National Science Foundation and the top military think tanks.

Water's secret power is, as professor J.L. Finney details, because of its TETRAHEDRON binding properties.

The Tetrahedron is also the Full-Lotus body posture, the highest level of Freemasonry, as detailed in anthropology -- see Professor Hugh B. Urban's recent essay on Freemasonry and yoga.

Since water defies entropy it is a conspiracy -- the recent issue of New Scientist featured this secret alchemy property of water as it's cover-story with chemistry professor Rustom Roy.

In other words the macro quantum molecule properties of water is what creates life -- the golem!!

So, for example, every morning when birds sing they create ultrasonics that resonate the stomata of plant cells so they absorb nutrients in their leaves through the morning dew.

What really enables this is the Tetrahedron or the Pyramid Power of Water.

The Alchemy of DeNile is the fact that Freemasonry has turned the planet into a desert -- increasingly with an rapid growing expansion rate -- why?

Because water has zero-point energy!!

Water directly taps into the All Seeing Eye -- nonlocal consciousness -- BECAUSE of it's Pyramid Power structure.

Yet we are running out of water? So... there is a cycling of elements through Freemasonry: Carbon-based ecology or Earth to silica-based life through Fire and Metal with WATER as the pivot point.

Physics Professor J. L. Finney, the expert on the tetrahedron properties of zero-point energy in water, was a key-note speaker at the Templeton Foundation which focuses on science of spirituality.

Because Water IS ALIVE -- through vortex unity overdrive -- it breathes secretly by directly connecting with the UNDEAD All Seeing Eye.

Edited by drew hempel

Well, it's not much of a conspiracy, but maybe it might hold some interest for some.

Yeah most people under the age of 30 will still need to drink water in 25 years.

You actually think that water is running out?

The Alchemy of DeNile: I already posted this -- my 2000 staff op-ed for the U of Minnesota Daily:

In 1996, the journal Science reported that the global supply of fresh water will be used up in 30 years at current usage rates. According to the Stanford researchers who authored the study, there is no "hidden water," and current foreseeable technologies, like desalinization, were factored into their findings. But greed-driven corporations are tapping into that grim projection to maximize profits for their own pea-brained drive to extinction. In just a few short years, through more than 130 acquisitions, American Toxic Control has been transformed into U.S. Filter Inc., with $5 billion in annual revenues, making it 10 times the size of its nearest competitor.

Conspiracy comes from the word "conspirare" which means "to breathe together" -- this is from F. W. Schelling, the philosopher who wrote a book on conspiracy as philosophy of vortex cosmology.

Water, if you watch the video I justed linked, has secret powers that defy the rules of science because they go against the 2nd law of thermodynamics. The video is on Victor Schauberger, the Austrian Naturalist who was forced to design water vortex turbines for the Nazis and later for Brookhaven Labs in the U.S. His turbine engine is shown in the end of the video.

<snip>

This is the most fascinating, paranoid, rambling post I've ever seen. I actually tried to figure it out, but in the end it just seems like a string of sentences with big words in them that don't relate to one another.

So you're saying this guy invented the root of the word "conspiracy"?

And I looked up vortex cosmology. It seems to have something to do with the way water circles when going down a drain....and the magical properties it inherits when doing so.....or something...

This secret free energy of water is called "a conspiracy of silence" -- why? because water creates alchemy! Conspiracy also means "with a spiral vortex" -- because "to breathe" from spirare is also the root for "spiral" for vortex. This vortex accesses zero-point energy.

Water.....creates the process....of changing metal into....gold....?

Zero point energy??? Dude, everyone knows that all quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy. Okay, I just looked that up on wiki...

NANOWATER.

Nanowater is part of the whole nano-bio-cognitive science "actual Matrix Plan" presented by the National Research Council, the National Science Foundation and the top military think tanks.

this....I don't even.....what the hell? I can't even figure out what to ask about this....it's just a bunch of big words slammed together...

The Tetrahedron is also the Full-Lotus body posture, the highest level of Freemasonry, as detailed in anthropology -- see Professor Hugh B. Urban's recent essay on Freemasonry and yoga.

I've actually heard of a tertahedron! It's a pyramid shape, right? But what the hell do pyramids have to do with yoga? And I guess I see the connection of the pyramid shape and the masons, but what does that have to do with water? Truthfully, I have no idea what you're even trying to say or prove at this point...

Since water defies entropy it is a conspiracy -- the recent issue of New Scientist featured this secret alchemy property of water as it's cover-story with chemistry professor Rustom Roy.

Water....is a conspiracy? Isn't that like saying my desk is a marathon?

And are you really saying that water can turn metal into gold?

In other words the macro quantum molecule properties of water is what creates life -- the golem!!

When you say "in other words", usually the words that follow actually help to clarify the point. Just a tip.

Water directly taps into the All Seeing Eye -- nonlocal consciousness -- BECAUSE of it's Pyramid Power structure.

Ummm....

Because Water IS ALIVE -- through vortex unity overdrive -- it breathes secretly by directly connecting with the UNDEAD All Seeing Eye.

it's....alive....vortex unity overdrive....all seeing eye....

Okay I don't get it. And I prefer if you didn't attempt explain it to me in further detail. I have a headache.

"This is the most fascinating, paranoid, rambling post I've ever seen. I actually tried to figure it out, but in the end it just seems like a string of sentences with big words in them that don't relate to one another."

TK0001 :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

This is the most fascinating, paranoid, rambling post I've ever seen. I actually tried to figure it out, but in the end it just seems like a string of sentences with big words in them that don't relate to one another.

So you're saying this guy invented the root of the word "conspiracy"?

And I looked up vortex cosmology. It seems to have something to do with the way water circles when going down a drain....and the magical properties it inherits when doing so.....or something...

Water.....creates the process....of changing metal into....gold....?

Zero point energy??? Dude, everyone knows that all quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy. Okay, I just looked that up on wiki...

this....I don't even.....what the hell? I can't even figure out what to ask about this....it's just a bunch of big words slammed together...

I've actually heard of a tertahedron! It's a pyramid shape, right? But what the hell do pyramids have to do with yoga? And I guess I see the connection of the pyramid shape and the masons, but what does that have to do with water? Truthfully, I have no idea what you're even trying to say or prove at this point...

Water....is a conspiracy? Isn't that like saying my desk is a marathon?

And are you really saying that water can turn metal into gold?

When you say "in other words", usually the words that follow actually help to clarify the point. Just a tip.

Ummm....

it's....alive....vortex unity overdrive....all seeing eye....

Okay I don't get it. And I prefer if you didn't attempt explain it to me in further detail. I have a headache.

Last Easter or something I listened to the Chomsky debate on the Middle East in Democracy Now.

The crux of the issue was the “Right of Return”—Chomsky said “it’s open” while Dershowitz said that Arabs—millions of them—want access.

At this point we could argue against Israel’s racism but it comes down to their High Tech Fascist Engineering vs Population Bomb.

The secret Archimedian pivot for that issue is WATER and apocalypse.

But more importantly is that psychologically the phrase “The Right of Return”—so supercharged as it is—is really a reminder from professor Harvey Minkwitz’ amazing expose “Mystery of the Dead Sea Scrolls” (1996?ish)—a little academic text little read nor acknowledged.

Minkwitz centers in on the Hellenization of Judaism as the promotion of “the Wisdom of Solomon”—the argument for an immortal light soul vs “the Wisdom of Ben Sidra” or Joshua, son of Sidra position that there is no afterlife—the traditional Jewish philosophy.

The Essenes were locked into a fanatical spiritual battle about Lunar Calendar Rites versus Solar Calendar rites with the Lunar going back to a SHOFAR or pre-linguistic version of the traditional Jewish Philosophy that there is no afterlife.

(by the way this battle expresses itself in the post-modern reality of Christmas Songs coming from Lent of Easter since before the Gregorian reformation the different dominations literally battled over the Lunar Easter encroaching on Christmas).

But that philosophy of no afterlife centered on “The Right of Return” (of an apocalyptic sense in the Chomsky debate and the ancient spiritual history) was also promoted prominently by Ankhenaten—the pharoah of Egypt who stated in 1800 B.C.E. “I have never known my non-existence.”

Jesus is of course Joshua in Hebrew and Joshua, coming out of Egypt, represents this apocalyptic philosophical paradox in the first great expansion of genocidal conquest of Palestine. Does Transubstantion overcome the Original Sin of Legal-based Imperialism?

In otherwords what does “indigenous” truly mean?

A good Christian angle on this issue is the book “Jesus Christ and Mythology” by Rudolf Bultmann

Anyway we can also return this to empiricism verus the deductive logic of the public record (Chomsky’s angle).

Or Imperial Law versus Technology.

They’re both losers and again in the midst—silently hovering—is the magical negentropic properties of WATER.

Nano-Water IS THE GREAT FREEMASONIC secret promoted by Sandia Labs as the answer to both the Oil Crisis and the Freshwater Crisis.

This is ignored by the Left because it cuts to the chase of the religion of technology as Freemasonry.

The paradoxes of Galileo’s density based on Iron as a “bait and switch” from water defined by intensity of light by Stevin (as immortal soul??) is overcome by water now being defined as a “macroquantum chaos” molecule that utilizes

THE ALL SEEING EYE of the Tetrahedral Pyramid Power. (again see “What’s Special About Water?” in the Philosophical Transactions of the Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, by physics professor J.L. Finney, 2004)

In closing I’d like to make a plug for Dr. Bill Shul’s Pyramid Power book—the best summary on that cheesy topic. The book sports a fantastic 1970s “tantric technology” cover to keep that apocalyptic fervent fresh and tasty.

http://www.nanotechwire.com/news.asp?nid=3...id=115&pg=4

http://www.sandia.gov/news-center/news-rel...ce/bachand.html

Edited by drew hempel

Personally, I think the oscillators of the popularity virus have shackled the megolomaniacal fecal matter of the 20th century. JP Carpany once wrote "We'll never know the true bearing of overt geo-neo-nuclear crampings unless we gravitate from wealth and wetness."

I couldn't have capacitated it better if I whistled.

Personally, I think the oscillators of the popularity virus have shackled the megolomaniacal fecal matter of the 20th century. JP Carpany once wrote "We'll never know the true bearing of overt geo-neo-nuclear crampings unless we gravitate from wealth and wetness."

I couldn't have capacitated it better if I whistled.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19025461.200.html

Excellent article demonizing the existence of the quasi-particulate insectizoids. Thanks for spouting it upon my medial.

Alchemy at Los Alamos using Water:

Title: Hydration structure and free energy of biomolecularly specific aqueous dications, including Zn2+ and first transition row metals

Author(s): Asthagiri D, Pratt LR, Paulaitis ME, Rempe SB

Source: JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY 126 (4): 1285-1289 FEB 4 2004

Document Type: Article

Language: English

Cited References: 37 Times Cited: 11

Abstract: The hydration of some of the alkaline earth divalent metal cations and first row transition metal cations is considered within the quasi-chemical theory of solutions. Quantum chemical calculations provide information on the chemically important interactions between the ion and its first-shell water molecules. A dielectric continuum model supplies the outer-shell contribution. The theory then provides the framework to mesh these quantities together. The agreement between the calculated and experimental quantities is good. For the transition metal cations, it is seen that the ligand field contributions play an important role in the physics of hydration. Removing these bonding contributions from the computed hydration free energy results in a linear decrease in the hydration free energy along the period. It is precisely such effects that molecular mechanics force fields have not captured. The implications and extensions of this study to metal atoms in proteins are suggested.

KeyWords Plus: QUASI-CHEMICAL THEORY; WATER; DENSITY; MODELS; ION; POTENTIALS; SPECIATION; SURFACE; NUMBER; ZINC

This topic is drawing nothing but useless comments, and, frankly, isn't providing much different in return. Since it seems to have nothing to do with conspiracies, but rather focuses on the alleged existance of...something, I am moving this topic to the Metaphysical forum.

In response to homemade water purification and desalinization: if you have no water and you are thirsty, exactly how much effort is "too much" effort and how much money is "too much" money to make more?

My thoughts exactly are we just going to die of thirst rather than spend the money I dont think so.

My thoughts exactly are we just going to die of thirst rather than spend the money I dont think so.

Freemasons got your money -- it's gold-Sun sacrfice and silver-moon sacrifice taken over as Iron-technology destroying water!!

Title: Elitism and esotericism: Strategies of secrecy and power in South Indian Tantra and French Freemasonry

Author(s): Urban HB

Source: NUMEN-INTERNATIONAL REVIEW FOR THE HISTORY OF RELIGIONS 44 (1): 1-38 JAN 1997

Document Type: Article

Language: English

Cited References: 62 Times Cited: 3

Addresses: Urban HB (reprint author), CHICAGO THEOL SEMINARY, 1164 E 58TH ST, CHICAGO, IL 60637 USA

Publisher: E J BRILL, PO BOX 9000, 2300 PA LEIDEN, NETHERLANDS

Subject Category: HISTORY; RELIGION

IDS Number: WP957

ISSN: 0029-5973

http://globalinfo.org

PAKISTAN: 'UNFRIENDLY' EUCALYPTUS TREES TO BE FELLED

LAHORE, Sep. 28, 2006 (IPS/GIN) -- The Punjab provincial government is cutting down thousands of eucalyptus trees in this northern Pakistani city, trying to end the alarming depletion of groundwater blamed on the thirsty trees. (#46345

Drew, this forum is not your personal advertising board. If I don't start seeing some discussion, if all I keep seeing is you opening up topics and doing nothing but posting links to the tune of two to three times more than responses from others, I am going to strat closing your threads.

If you are not willing to discuss a topic, you are no different than a spambot.

Last Easter or something I listened to the Chomsky debate on the Middle East in Democracy Now.

The crux of the issue was the “Right of Return”—Chomsky said “it’s open” while Dershowitz said that Arabs—millions of them—want access.

At this point we could argue against Israel’s racism but it comes down to their High Tech Fascist Engineering vs Population Bomb.

The secret Archimedian pivot for that issue is WATER and apocalypse.

But more importantly is that psychologically the phrase “The Right of Return”—so supercharged as it is—is really a reminder from professor Harvey Minkwitz’ amazing expose “Mystery of the Dead Sea Scrolls” (1996?ish)—a little academic text little read nor acknowledged.

Minkwitz centers in on the Hellenization of Judaism as the promotion of “the Wisdom of Solomon”—the argument for an immortal light soul vs “the Wisdom of Ben Sidra” or Joshua, son of Sidra position that there is no afterlife—the traditional Jewish philosophy.

The Essenes were locked into a fanatical spiritual battle about Lunar Calendar Rites versus Solar Calendar rites with the Lunar going back to a SHOFAR or pre-linguistic version of the traditional Jewish Philosophy that there is no afterlife.

(by the way this battle expresses itself in the post-modern reality of Christmas Songs coming from Lent of Easter since before the Gregorian reformation the different dominations literally battled over the Lunar Easter encroaching on Christmas).

But that philosophy of no afterlife centered on “The Right of Return” (of an apocalyptic sense in the Chomsky debate and the ancient spiritual history) was also promoted prominently by Ankhenaten—the pharoah of Egypt who stated in 1800 B.C.E. “I have never known my non-existence.”

Jesus is of course Joshua in Hebrew and Joshua, coming out of Egypt, represents this apocalyptic philosophical paradox in the first great expansion of genocidal conquest of Palestine. Does Transubstantion overcome the Original Sin of Legal-based Imperialism?

In otherwords what does “indigenous” truly mean?

A good Christian angle on this issue is the book “Jesus Christ and Mythology” by Rudolf Bultmann

Anyway we can also return this to empiricism verus the deductive logic of the public record (Chomsky’s angle).

Or Imperial Law versus Technology.

They’re both losers and again in the midst—silently hovering—is the magical negentropic properties of WATER.

Nano-Water IS THE GREAT FREEMASONIC secret promoted by Sandia Labs as the answer to both the Oil Crisis and the Freshwater Crisis.

This is ignored by the Left because it cuts to the chase of the religion of technology as Freemasonry.

The paradoxes of Galileo’s density based on Iron as a “bait and switch” from water defined by intensity of light by Stevin (as immortal soul??) is overcome by water now being defined as a “macroquantum chaos” molecule that utilizes

THE ALL SEEING EYE of the Tetrahedral Pyramid Power. (again see “What’s Special About Water?” in the Philosophical Transactions of the Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, by physics professor J.L. Finney, 2004)

In closing I’d like to make a plug for Dr. Bill Shul’s Pyramid Power book—the best summary on that cheesy topic. The book sports a fantastic 1970s “tantric technology” cover to keep that apocalyptic fervent fresh and tasty.

http://www.nanotechwire.com/news.asp?nid=3...id=115&pg=4

http://www.sandia.gov/news-center/news-rel...ce/bachand.html

Do you even understand what you are posting because it makes no sense at all to me, this is the the wildest bunch of nonsensical ramblings I have ever heard. I tried to read it all but halfway through I forgot what the topic was.

I am going to strat closing your threads.

I believe this is the real conspiracy.

• 5 months later...
Between 1996 and 2000 several top research institutes published studies stating the Earth has 30 years left of freshwater -- total supply! After that it's all over

Yes, but has anyone actually researched Stephan Riess (sometimes mispelt as Reiss)? He was able to drill into rockformations and extract potable water. books that mention him are:

Brian Desborough: A Blueprint for a Better Planet

Alick Bartholomew: Hidden Nature

Callum Coats: Living Energies

there used to be a Riess Institute, but no more, however, web-archive gives you this. there is also a special water issue of Infinite Energy, in which Morad Eghbal talks about the water-crisis in Middle-east and also Riess. There are also a few mentions of Riess on dowser-websites.

From what I've read, it would appear that Riess was involved in the drilling of water in the Mojave Desert, for creating California City (Desborough), also he drilled in Israel (Desborough/Infinite Energy). Someone to look up, hope you find something additional to this online. I've scoured google for Riess/Reiss and made a small compilation of various websites (for my own help really). access here.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with Morad Eghbal, or find original articles on Riess's escapades, do let me know. I am especially looking for any magazines/newspapers that would shed more light to this:

"High in the mountainous country along the Israel-Jordan border, Riess located the first of several wells about a mile and a half from Eilat itself. As Meir Ben-Dov wrote in the Jerusalem Post:

The site chosen is where a fivemeter- wide cleft, running vertically through the mountain, is crossed at right angles by a similar cleft, hardly twenty centimeters across. The bowels of the earth in erupting have filled these clefts with an igneous intrusion of a sort, soapy-feeling, mottled brown rock called gabbro. The drill slowly worked its way downward, alternately in igneous intrusion and again in granite as the cleft in the rock snaked its way downward."

"On May 29, 1959, the Jerusalem Post published an estimate that the amount of water struck in the Riesslocated wells was enough to supply a city of more than 100,000 persons including industry, air-conditioning, parks, gardens, and a dozen outlying villages. Analysis of the water, stated the newspaper, revealed that the Eilatis, used to drinking water with 3,000 parts per million of dissolved mineral salts (TDS), now had a supply with only 1/6 that amount of TDS. For his work in Israel, Ben-Gurion presented Riess with a medal and his wife with a sterling silverbound copy of the Talmud in English."

"The astounding find was not lost on Arab leaders, neighbors of Israel. Invited to Cairo by Egypt's Gamal Abdel Nasser, Riess became the only exception to a rigid years-long stricture prohibiting Americans who had visited Israel from setting foot in Arab lands. Along the Nile, Riess located several water wells on rocky promontories for well-known Egyptians before flying on to the Sudan at the invitation of the Mahdi, where a revolution disrupted his planned geological exploration for water. This prompted his return home."

there is no water/energy crisis - it is a crisis of ignorance ;)