Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Subliminal Messages

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Naveed

Naveed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 03:14 AM

Lol ok the thing in quotes in the describtion is actually backwards spelled backwards. Anyways I've always been really skeptical of these "subliminal messages". I do believe that some bands do put them in songs as added effect. I.E. goes along with there style, like Cradle of Filth having something backwards in there songs which are by all means kinda dark anyways. But like just for standard music I don't really hold to truth. I cought a thing about some oldies song having these kind of messages in them late one night on a Christian Channel ( I wasn't sleeping good and nothing was on tv), but they had these Beatles songs I believe and they played them backwards and you could CLEARLY hear these messages. So clearly that it wouldn't have been subliminal when played forward. It sounded like the person displaying the songs added them in there himself, which I wouldn't put past any major Christian people now at days (like the ones on TBN).

What are you thoughts?

#2    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 05 November 2003 - 09:19 AM

hmm...depends what you're asking...I don't doubt some bands but them in there for laughs. But I certainly don't think they compell anyone to do anything tongue.gif or are intended to do that.  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#3    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 06 November 2003 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Naveed @ Nov 4 2003, 09:14 PM)
Lol ok the thing in quotes in the describtion is actually backwards spelled backwards.

Actually it is 'backward' spelled backwards. lol

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#4    Naveed

Naveed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 07:23 AM

well I tried.  tongue.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users