Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ok people. Black Eyed Kids. Whats the deal?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#31    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 01:30 AM

That's what interests and fascinates me most about the BEK encounters - the tremendous waves of overwhelming fear and revulsion they inspire in the witnesses.

But we're STILL faced with the fact that there have been no more than two dozen reportred experiences, world-wide, over the past decade!

But could it be that our two dozen witnesses are merely the SURVIVORS of these unhappy meetings?

#32    ImaLoner

ImaLoner

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 02:15 AM

If they DO exist, it makes sense that they would appear in the form of a child.  Afterall, what's less threatening than a child?  Especially when it is a child in trouble, in need of help, etc.  Perhaps the people that saw them in the "child-like form" were being singled out/targeted by the "entities" or whatever they are.  

I could go with the theory that some accounts may point to folks wearing contact lenses, but most CHILDREN don't have contacts or wear them.  

One account I read was of a woman who claimed that a little girl with black eyes knocked on the door of her apartment asking to be let in to use her telephone to call her mother, as it was raining.  The woman claimed that it was raining outside, and she said that her apartment was on the third floor.  So, if what this woman says is true, why would the little girl go past all the apartments below and single her out?  Also, supposedly, the woman's apartment was above the management office which was below her on the ground floor, but when she told the girl to go to the management office, the girl refused and then vanished when the woman wouldn't let her in.  

Due to the lack of information on the subject (only a handful of accounts), I say the jury is still out on this one, but I will say ONE thing:  If a person knocks on the door of my house or gets my attention behind the wheel of my car and their eyes are black and they want in, I'd be disinclined to acquiesce to their request.  lol

#33    Ryo Ohki

Ryo Ohki

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:04 AM

In that story the reporter wrote the kid that didnt talk thought it was impossible he saw the eyes.

Edited by Ryo Ohki, 13 October 2006 - 12:36 AM.

Heaven didnt want me and Hell thinks I will take over.

#34    fantaysa

fantaysa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

• We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe - Johann von Goethe

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:35 AM

The black eyes can be contacts....there are contacts out there for every type of effect you want....

Signature removed - exceeds 500x150 size limit

#35    Samael

Samael

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

• Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. - Dana Scully, The X-Files

Posted 12 October 2006 - 08:42 PM

They might be kids who just have black eyes, and decide to use that fact to freak people out. There is an interesting correlation with vampire legends: the BEKs must be INVITED OR ALLOWED into the car, just as vampires must be INVITED OR ALLOWED into the house of the person who they want to drink from. Maybe someone should throw rice on the floor in front of the kids and see if they are compelled to pick every grain up individually...

Posted Image

Attempting to sound vaguely intellectual since 2006

#36    cubsfan7

cubsfan7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

• =w= believe the weez =w=

Posted 13 October 2006 - 12:11 AM

imaloner children can wear contacts they usally dont but they still can wear them...and the do u have a source for the women in the apartment sighting...the vampire theory is also very closly like it but i dont it cuz i think some of the cases were during daylight or in the sun but im not sure about that

Posted Image

#37    annabelle24

annabelle24

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• "He was a monster black clad in leather,she was a princess queen of the highway" The Doors

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:22 AM

These black eyed children have probably been getting away with their evil intentions for years now, those encounters that where reported were from very lucky survivors. I believe in light and darkness and whatever the entities are mean us harm.

The freakiest part about it to me is not their black eyes, it would be inviting your own death through your own door!

Very Scary!!!

#38    cubsfan7

cubsfan7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:42 AM

but how do u no for certain that there gonna kill u

Posted Image

#39    ImaLoner

ImaLoner

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 04:57 PM

imaloner children can wear contacts they usally dont but they still can wear them...and the do u have a source for the women in the apartment sighting...the vampire theory is also very closly like it but i dont it cuz i think some of the cases were during daylight or in the sun but im not sure about that

I orginally read the story about a year ago, and then again about a month ago.  I had found it by googling it.  I searched last night, but couldn't locate it.  It may take me a bit to find it again.  I was actually originally looking BEKs up because I had seen the reporter's account, and being that there weren't very many accounts, I wanted to write some material on it.  I will search around for the source.  When I brought it up about a month ago, I had been showing it to my nephew, and I thought it was on about.com, but it didn't come under the heading of black eyed kid, if i'm not mistaken.  I searched through the archives at paranormal.about.com for hours last night.  grrrrrr...  I'll let you know as soon as I find it.

#40    ImaLoner

ImaLoner

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:06 PM

but how do u no for certain that there gonna kill u

I can't speak for others, cubsfan, but I think the reason that folks feel that they are going to die, is that it comes from a primitive fear of the unknown.  Many times, people who just do not know what they are facing will claim that they felt like they were going to die, because they know no other way to describe the fear they felt.  Then again, it could have been a very instinctual thing.  Like a telepathic thing... looking into their eyes, they got the message telepathically that the "entity" planned to bring death. ???   I'm unsure, which is why I had wanted to study it further, myself.  

Also, to answer about your statement that kids can wear contacts too.  That is true, but how many kids (little kids or even ones about 10 or under) would have black contact lenses cross their minds, or would have parents that would buy them for them?  Also, think of the time of night.  I know kids can sneak out or be allowed to go to movies, etc., but kids in that age group generally don't plan out elaborate pranks to the point of trying to scare the poop out of adults, while donning black contacts, and glaring at the adult, etc. in a way that would make them fear for their lives.  In that age group, pranks generally, but not always, consist of things like setting a bag of dog poop on fire and knocking on a door, or painting profanity on someone's garage, or throwing a rock in a window.  That's just my opinion.

#41    cubsfan7

cubsfan7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 02:23 AM

Also, to answer about your statement that kids can wear contacts too.  That is true, but how many kids (little kids or even ones about 10 or under) would have black contact lenses cross their minds, or would have parents that would buy them for them?  Also, think of the time of night.

goth kids thats who would were them...and parents that dont want to be bothered by there kids

Posted Image

#42    atreyurock

atreyurock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:39 PM

yes they are real i have been vistied by them it was most scary thing that has ever happened to me if any one would like to read more  here is the link

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=89448

#43    WinRaR

WinRaR

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:40 PM

My eyes are big and practically all black and scare many people, spooks my friends, girlfriend and family out. But infact they are just so dark brown they appear all black as if i have no pupil. To be honest, i reckon someone similar to my eyes did something really bad and that's where the Urban Legend came from.

Posted Image

#44    atreyurock

atreyurock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:23 PM

My eyes are big and practically all black and scare many people, spooks my friends, girlfriend and family out. But infact they are just so dark brown they appear all black as if i have no pupil. To be honest, i reckon someone similar to my eyes did something really bad and that's where the Urban Legend came from.

yeah but i'm sure when people see you they dont feel like they are going to die and feel so unbeleivably scared their is a difference between being freaked out and being terrified and distraught i had never been so scared in my entire life i just ended up breaking down

#45    celina

celina

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 224 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:40 PM

interesting thread. mellow.gif

BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha
Posted Image
Jai Swaminarayan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users