Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

World War 3

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 11 September 2001 - 05:29 PM

I think that the WW3 has begun!  :(

Odin Supreme 8)

#17    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 11 September 2001 - 05:35 PM

Lets hope not Odin :-[

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#18    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 11 September 2001 - 05:44 PM

Yes, I agree, but it doens't looks good. :'( sad.gif

Odin Supreme 8)

#19    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 September 2001 - 02:40 AM

The United States of America first was brought into World War 2 when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, perhaps the World's Trade Center was just bringing us into an ongoing war, one that was never told to us for fear of us, our countries out people.  WW3 I don't think would last that long, for I fear that the damage done already has causes everyone to become hasty and irrational in judgement.  All that it would take is one Atomic Bomb, or ine Thermonuclear warhead to end this, and I think that we are at the cracking point where that is what probably will happen.  Please pardon my sinisism. :-[

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#20    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 21 September 2001 - 06:45 PM

World War 2 started when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. Perhaps World War 3 has already started when the terrorists attacked WTC and the pentagon(I hope not).

I say world war only because, at least at this time, Usama Bin Laden and the nation of Afghanistan doesn't appear to be the only targets. Along with the threat from the Taliban that any nation that assists the U.S. against the Taliban would themselves be attacked by the the Taliban. It could set off a chain reaction with global ramifications.

I hope it doesn't go that far, but the possibility exists, and it's not just a remote possibility either.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#21    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 21 September 2001 - 08:33 PM

Homer, it's Osama. But almost every contry on the world assists the USA, so the whole world is against the terrorists.

Odin Supreme 8)

#22    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 21 September 2001 - 08:40 PM

Odin,

They spell it a couple different ways here, so I wasn't certain which is the correct spelling. However, your statement about the U.S. getting assistance from most of the world against terrorists was my point. Who knows where it could lead when the Taliban threatens action against any nation that attacks it.

#23    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 22 September 2001 - 12:43 AM

I am just curious-how many nations would that be that the Taliban would have to 'take on'?

NORA

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#24    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 22 September 2001 - 07:36 AM

Osama has terrorist in over 50 other countries around the world. So every country should be prepared for the worst.

When the Russians attacked Afghanistan, they thought they would be at war for 2 months and ended up fighting them for 9 years.

Thr russians found it hard because of the rough terrain.

X

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#25    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 22 September 2001 - 08:37 AM

Nora,

Although I don't have any idea how many nations the Taliban could or would take on, they have threatened that other muslim nations would be hit the hardest, and there is several nations on their border that's within their reach of retaliation. The Taliban has also been massing troops along the border of Pakistan.

#26    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 23 September 2001 - 12:07 PM

Homer,

The Pakistans are doing the smame. The whole border is closed. If the Pakistans decide that they help the Americans, then they would have a revolution in their country, there are too much extreme Muslims in Pakistan...

Odin Supreme 8)

#27    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 23 September 2001 - 03:59 PM

You are right about that Odin. The U.S. had a sort of friendship with Pakistan, as both countries aided the Taliban in their defeat of the Soviet Union's invasion/occupation. After the war, the U.S., to a large extent, abandoned it's friendship with Pakistan. Most Pakistanis remember this, and feel betrayed. Furthermore, Pakistan has had a kinship with the Taliban since before the war started.

Although most Pakistanis are on the American's side, mostly for fear of international isolation and America's promise of lifting economic sanctions, there is plenty of Pakistanis that oppose U.S. intervention and could, as you say, start a revolution. Scary thought, isn't it?

#28    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 23 September 2001 - 04:23 PM

Well, I am not really scared, but the problem is when those "revolotionaires" get the Nukes from Pakistan... Than we would have real trouble. Did you knew that Bin Laden said that his soldier knew how to handle "chemical weapens"?

Odin Supreme 8)

#29    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 23 September 2001 - 04:27 PM

Although I didn't know Bin Laden specifically said that, I knew some of his soldiers are ready to use them at this time.

#30    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 30 August 2002 - 09:47 PM

i dont think world war III will be a nuclear one.that is all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users