Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Phantom Kangaroos

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    DrStrangelove

DrStrangelove

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 292 posts

• *something profound*

Posted 05 November 2003 - 06:26 PM

I myself have taken a shine to the whole cryptozoology thing and have studyed it and studyed it untill I knew a considerable amount of information on the subject. I then stumbled upon this site a few days ago and read about phantom kangaroos. Any additional information on these mythical marsupials would be greatly appriciated.  

Go Home
People don't know why I am called Strangelove.
"By Deus! It's Full of stars!"
-Hal-Man (3001: The Final Odyssey)

#2    kreestar

kreestar

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 08:05 PM

hmm yes i believe ive heard about these phantom kangaroos somewhere. They were in weird places, like the big cats of england. DOnt know much though sorry.gunsmilie.gif

Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.

#3    blazeboy84

blazeboy84

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 02:58 AM

Phantom Kangeroos, where once a similar tail told by native austrillians long ago. They were beleived to be the spirits of heroes(dead) that has taken a animal form, especially Kangeroos because the aboriginals considered them as the most equal animal compared to man. That is all I know about these phantom kangeroos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users