Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Post your game results here

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#226    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,627 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:33 PM

SaRuMaN (Black) [wins] vs thebarman (white) - Win via timeout

Sorry about that however i have sent several reminders and I haven't heard anything from you for months so unfortunately i'm going to have to assume you've withdrawn from the tournament.

As you still have two games left to complete we may need to exclude your games from the final scores if you haven't returned before everyone else's games are finished.

I've updated the scores, it's looking as though Talon is once again our winner this season however it is still possible for Paranoid Android to sneak ahead depending on the outcome of the last three games.

#227    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,119 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:21 PM

ParanoidAndroid (white) [wins] vs thebarman (black) also via timeout.  Sorry, bardude sad.gif

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users