Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Homemade Ouija boards

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    Accident

Accident

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:47 AM

whats the point of playing with those boards anyways? besides maybe just a thrill and the scare of your life, oh and maybe a few accidents

The Meaning of life is that there is no meaning...

#17    pagan_jedi_girl

pagan_jedi_girl

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

• Peace favour your sword

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:54 AM

That should be a very powerful and effective Artifact of Power, as you've sacrificed your own life's blood in its creation. MWAHAHAH! Just kidding, I think its more like skinning your knuckles when you're working on a car.

And for the record, though I also don't think Ouija boards are "mystical", I have participated in my group of friends who did indeed wear blindfolds (checked them myself) and we rotated the board (or pretended to, sometimes) every few "words" and only got slightly more nonsense than usual, even though neither of them could tell when it was upside down to them.

The board was the only place any of us got "spirits" who claimed to be guides, so I think everyone's mileage varies.

grin2.gif  That made me laugh. yeah I get what you mean, probably was a paper cut or something. Thanks for the info.

#18    jay322

jay322

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 05:28 PM

ouija board wether personally made or professionally built work.I may sound like a child cryong out for some atention but my sister died in my arms last time i did one(i made it myself).she came back but for atlease 6 seconds she was not breathing and had no pulse the board started counting downwards from 10 when it hit one i smashed the glass against my wall. i still have the peices. however crazy i sound dont go near them atleast for me its sh** thtat you shouldnt mess with.

#19    pagan_jedi_girl

pagan_jedi_girl

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

• Peace favour your sword

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:36 PM

I'm not sure if I believe you-there are a lot of ouija stories like that that are fake-but did she come back?

#20    Spuds78

Spuds78

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

i also have a question about the homemade ouijia board i beleieve thts how its spleed but he made it him self with an upside down cross with a pentagram on it on the middle bottom and a larger pentagram on the top middle now i know he is moving the eye but i didnt want to say anything to my other friends about it yet but i was wondering if his speccificly homemade board would work because i know others do but his has a pentagram and other things on it but if it does work would it attract lower more evil persay spirits or whatever you call them i forget but please respond this is important because i know my house is haunted for a fact and im moving soon so im going to do it with them before i moved so i would also like to know if they could follow you form place to place

#21    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

I Am Not An Expert Whatsoever Of Ouija Boards, But You Guys Think It Is Really Spirits From The Other Side??!! I Think It's Just Emotional/ Psychological Energy Projections Of A Person Or Group Of People That Are Experimenting With The Ouija Board At That Moment..
Also, We Always See At Least 2-3 People Using It .. Can A Person Use An Ouija Board By Themselves?

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#22    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,280 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

I did something last night that I said I'd never do again. I used a ouija board. This one I made myself but I also went onto it knowing more myself and what I could control (or I should say what level I felt comfortable with) plus I did a lot of reading (Thanks Anvil for your starter). I still need to read more though.

I got my son who as I mentioned has a lot of energy without wanting to use it and his friend. I made them read the rules before hand but of course my sons friend opened his big mouth and basically invited anyone before I could shut him up so we had non stop activity. I'm pretty sure it was the same mischievous entity the whole time playing games and at one point it went to 9 then slowly ran over a few letters then flew back to nine and went flying backwards when I yelled stop and we all put our weight on the cup which was between the 2 and 1 and I told it it had to leave straight away and it did go to goodbye. It happened so quickly it almost broke the number rank so I shut the board down properly even doing extra cleansing and protection on everyone and everything.

My ex was filming us for a while but I'm not sure if this part was caught on the video.

So yes home made boards work but I think either way it comes down to the energy of the people using the board and for your safety knowing how to handle the board correctly and be careful you don't have a smart mouthed person saying dumb welcomes.  :yes: <_<

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#23    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

We have alot of Ouija board users/beleivers on this site, how come none of you have done the community a huge solid, and recorded some of your sessions, maybe do one session without blindfolds, and then do one with blindfolds.  I mean what would it hurt? If you believe then it really shouldn't make a difference if you are blindfolded since the spirits are in the driver's seat ya?

Somehow I doubt anyone will step up and help us non-believers by showing us how this awesome tool is not a toy but a portal into the paranormal.

I'm not even being sarcastic here, if some user posted some time stamped videos of a couple of "effectively" blindfolded people using a the board and it was spelling out all kinds of actual stuff, I would still be a smidge skeptical(being honest), but CERTAINLY open minded and would want to see/learn more.

I think believers are too defensive, skeptics are mostly (not all) people WANTING to believe, but we just need one morsel of tangible evidence, that can atleast be tested.  Something like the experiment above would be really neat.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#24    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

The biggest part of the game is make believe

#25    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

On the bright side, some people could make novel out of it.
Subconscious is a living thing, our yet discovered soul. You can communicate with it as if it's a different person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users