Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ufo poll

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: Ufo's paranormal (59 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you seen a UFO?

1. Yes (28 votes [47.46%])

Percentage of vote: 47.46%

2. No (15 votes [25.42%])

Percentage of vote: 25.42%

3. I think so (16 votes [27.12%])

Percentage of vote: 27.12%

What do you think UFO's are?

1. Time travellers (4 votes [6.78%])

Percentage of vote: 6.78%

2. Extraterrestial intelligent beings (43 votes [72.88%])

Percentage of vote: 72.88%

3. Secret gorvement aircraft (7 votes [11.86%])

Percentage of vote: 11.86%

4. Optical ilusions or human imagination (5 votes [8.47%])

Percentage of vote: 8.47%

5. Terrorists (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Which UFO's do you think are the real ones and not fake?

1. Triangale UFO's (5 votes [8.47%])

Percentage of vote: 8.47%

2. Cigar shaped UFO's (4 votes [6.78%])

Percentage of vote: 6.78%

3. Eliptical UFO's (11 votes [18.64%])

Percentage of vote: 18.64%

4. V shaped UFO's (1 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

5. Small probe UFO's (2 votes [3.39%])

Percentage of vote: 3.39%

6. All of them are UFO's (36 votes [61.02%])

Percentage of vote: 61.02%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

• I am the master of my fate.
    I am the captain of my soul

Posted 23 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

Please take the quiz! original.gif

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#2    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• 1,637 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:12 PM

Please if you saw a UFO, please post your expierience.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Ghoskol thumbsup.gif

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#3    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:14 PM

I saw a UFO, but I did not think it was an ET. Could not take the poll. The 3rd questions assumes you think they are ET. I don't.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#4    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• 1,637 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:19 PM

I saw a UFO, but I did not think it was an ET. Could not take the poll. The 3rd questions assumes you think they are ET. I don't.

Nooo, I ask what machines do you think are the real ones that they use for time travelling or travelling distant distances. Thats all. Some of the machines may be faked( The triangle UFO could be the silent bomber). yes.gif

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#5    Unlimited

Unlimited

Truthseeker

• Banned
  • 7,597 posts

• Give me liberty or give me death.....

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:38 PM

Nooo, I ask what machines do you think are the real ones that they use for time travelling or travelling distant distances. Thats all. Some of the machines may be faked( The triangle UFO could be the silent bomber). yes.gif

I think all the ships being seen are federation ships flown by humans. ph34r.gif ..the aliens met their demise!

God Bless America..

"one man with courage,makes a majority"..tj

#6    ghostboy83

ghostboy83

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

• You display good traits, though few.

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:18 PM

I seen what looked like the sun falling out of the sky once.  Only it didn't get smaller as it went down.   Kinda strange....

Your patience grows but your skin is thin
The pager signals they're coming in
Through the hole in the wall
You left a hole in the wall

#7    John Q Conundrum

John Q Conundrum

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:42 PM

I didn't, on account of this one but I do or have, on account of the other.

Posted Image

#8    fawkes2

fawkes2

Psychic Spy

• 1,356 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:51 AM

I didn't, on account of this one but I do or have, on account of the other.

blink.gif huh ????  huh.gif

Posted Image

#9    KILLUMANATI

KILLUMANATI

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

• Real Eyes Relize Real Lies

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:12 AM

Thanks.

Cheers.

Ghoskol thumbsup.gif

Hi, In 1993 maybe 1994 ..me and a firend were walking to a near by 7-11. We were about 15/16 years old at the time...Upon entering the 7-11 we noticed the Cash clerk out side the store with a few customers staring in to the sky. Of course we looked up and saw the UFO as well. The 7-11 is located on the Peach and Olive intersection in Fresno, CA...its now just a genaric liquor store..but the intersection is a Busy Inner city block near the Citys Air Port as well as a National Guard Base...its mainly apartment complexes with residential homes behind the apt's...its a busy block and had heavy foot traffic that night..

On each side of the intersection there were at least 12 eye whitneses watching this in amazement...Cars were slowing down and some even pulled over and stopped....This was a mass sighting..

The UFO:

It was red and looked just like a star, but red. It bounced around speraticly like a ping pong ball hitting 90 degree turns and then kind of slowing down to hover like a bee or humming bird..Suddenly a 2nd UFO appeared out of no whare like it was there all along but invisable..Matirialized out of no whare flew around with the 1st one....It honestly seemed like these UFO's were trying to make a spectical...trying to give a show ...It was a deliberate act...any ways the one that appeared out of no whare...vanished just like it appeared ...it just faded until it was no longer visable..The 1st UFO just shot off at a high speed across the sky untill it too was gone.

People were shouting, laughing, some just saying "Oh my God" like over and over again...we stuck around and waited for them to come back and they never did. How ever Helicopters and Jets did fill the skys , but we went in to the 7-11 and bought the 2 Big Gulps we came for and went back home...I told my Mom what we saw..she laughed it off and said we were on Acid..then it came on the 10:00 news and it was said to be the National Guard base testing a new Satilite...But we all knew what we saw.

Im a christian and beleive Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead..So this sighting botherd me..and since then I have always looked in to the sky and been facinated with UFO documentrys. I started to Beleive That God was an Alien as well as all The Angels of heaven. I began to think Heaven was just a paralell universe, a planet , or diminsion in space. After all it took nothing away from my religion, God was still the Alpha and Omega....He was just no longer that Ginat man on a thrown in the clouds..He was E.T.

But then came 1999...it may have 2000. I was in Bed and attacked spiritualy by a demon. I was frozen and could not speak or shout..I could feel something Evil standing near me and began calling upon Jesus Christ and praying...I squinted my eyes open and saw a E.T. standing at the foot of my bed. This was not a small grey like we typicly see on the History Channel...this thing was Tall and white but had the skinny body and big head and eyes like greys are usually described. within a few seconds I was Freed from the Paralisis and it was gone.

Recently I have learned of the Elohim / Nephilim ( Fallen angels of Gen:6 ) Theory and stand by it strongly.

These things are Evil, and have done nothing productive for Earth. They abduct , strike Fear, sexualy abuse, and terrorize there victims.

They have been around forever according to the Cave Drawings, Renisaunce Paintings, and all Ancient Civilizations writtings and drawings....Yet they still dont make contact Or have They?** ie US Government technology exchange**

They mysteriosly get cought off guard by whitneses while other sightings report they just hover over large crourds drawing attention to themselves....So why the Head Games? Do they want to make contact? Do they not want to make contact? Are they still studying us after all these damn years?? In GEN:6 is said the Fallen Angels were cross breeding with Woman...sounds like the same thing going on today with our abductees. It also said that As in the Days Of Noah would be as in the days of the comming of man ( Jesus Christ )..They are at it again...trying to create a Genetic Anti-Christ maybe?

its my theory that they are here for one reason..To divert man away from the Bible..To keep man kind occupied with Science and Phonomonon..and Most Importantly to make it known they exsist...They Know a Holy Rapture is near and when that Happens They will come and make contact and claim to be the creators of Man, Religion, and de-Bunk all false religions **stopping the holy wars** and making World Peace. They will have a spokes person , a False Prophet or the Anti-Christ him self and Thus the One World Religion is born. They are not from space...Satan and his angels were casted to Earth...please study the USO's....they come from the Ocean people. The Earth It self. The Tri-Angels that cant be explored due to strong Electro Magnetic pulls? Its also said The Beast will rise from the Sea in the Bible....Thats whare they are. You can even combine Freemason's and Atlantians in this scenario and start seeing the picture...Of course I dont know The answers but this is whare I stand on the subject.

I dont know What God and His Angels in Heaven are...perhaps they too are E.T...But the Fallen Angels who Invade our lifes with Terror are not From Heaven.

As for Time Travel.. no.gif

That would mean the Time Travlers are from today or the future, and they could plant religion..and all nations would have One God and we would live in Peace. The Time Travlers would surly repair the Future and present day in many ways.

As for Military spy or War craft....Why are we not useing this craft in War now?? We have ample oppertunity to use this technology on our enemys, yet we still fly our jets?? And how do you count for the Cave Drawings and Renisaunce painting??  no.gif

This is my Testimony and thoughts on the subject..God Bless.

Edited by KILLUMANATI, 24 October 2006 - 09:17 AM.

Posted Image

ONE NATION UNDER MOLECH-GOD BLESS AMERICA INC.

#10    marsha28

marsha28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 04:40 PM

i'm not so sure if what i saw was a ufo or just a light coming from i don't know where.  my friends and i were on our way to a friend's house one night, then i saw this light, i don't know if my friends noticed it too, they were busy chitchatting.  it's like a circular light trying to escape from the clouds that's why i find it unusual.

#11    kitco

kitco

Psychic Spy

• 1,081 posts

• " WE COME IN"
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    ...│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Posted 24 October 2006 - 04:56 PM

Thanks.

Cheers.

Ghoskol thumbsup.gif

i have had several UFO encounters, one was a large ball of fire floating across the water in the pacific ocean, that fluttered about like a butterfly.

a mysteriouse satelite that changed direstions!

and a UFO that looked like a plane with four lights on the belly but had no jet stream and looked as if it was flying in orbit height?

my freind reported seeing floating red lights in the same area that i saw the floating fire.

A LIFE OF MYSTERIE IS BETTER THEN SIMPLICITY. - kitco

#12    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 24 October 2006 - 05:25 PM

I seen what looked like the sun falling out of the sky once.

i have had several UFO encounters, one was a large ball of fire floating across the water in the pacific ocean, that fluttered about like a butterfly.

a mysteriouse satelite that changed direstions!

my freind reported seeing floating red lights in the same area that i saw the floating fire.

These fireball UFOs sound interesting to see.

Posted Image

#13    Bobzilla

Bobzilla

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 06:14 PM

Thanks.

Cheers.

Ghoskol thumbsup.gif

Last winter I believe, I was outside having a smoke and I happened to look at the full moon.  It was shining through the clouds and "something" round flew right across the sky and I could see it only because of the moonlight on the clouds.  The wife and I both looked at each other like, WTF? But what really freaked me out was the fact that whatever it was broke the clouds apart. Like created a path through the clouds.  It looked really cool. Then after about 30 seconds there were jets flying over. I live about 30 minutes from Minot Air Force base. Really weird stuff

#14    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 24 October 2006 - 06:17 PM

what really freaked me out was the fact that whatever it was broke the clouds apart. Like created a path through the clouds.  It looked really cool.

Good stuff!

Posted Image

#15    Strange F8

Strange F8

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 07:30 PM

Please take the quiz! original.gif

I took the quiz, but to the second question "What do you think ufos are?"
You could add: All of the Above, None of the Above or Other.
I think that ALL the answers have merit. If they are time travelers,
that might explain why they don't just land and readily make contact.
That might lead to some paradox. There is considerable (circumstantial)
evidence they may be ETs. If so, what exactly are they doing here and why?
I believe the government is decades ahead in technology than what the
general public is aware of. Many sightings must certainly be US Air Force
advanced craft. I've heard there was a sighting of such a craft with US insignia
in Kuwait during Desert Storm. Probably a very large percentage of sightings
can be easily explained by optical illusions or human imagination - but not all!
As far as terrorists are concerned, I don't think they are militant muslims,  
but the intent of the inhabitants of ufos may well be malevolent.
Finally, I believe that some if not all are demonic in nature. You can check out
http://www.echoesofenoch.com/ for more on that subject.

I did see something that was certainly unidentified to me. I was up at Mt. Palomar,
at a campground not far from the observatory. It was a clear night you could see
the Milky Way quite plainly. From the east, at a very high altitude a light similar in
brightness to aircraft lights shot across the sky. It was far too fast to be an airplane.
Maybe it was a satellite, but it seemed too fast for that as well. It was traveling
thousands of miles per hour. I've always wondered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users