Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

CHUPACABRA

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you beleive in the Chupacabra? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you beleive in the Chupacabra?

1. 1.YES (14 votes [56.00%])

Percentage of vote: 56.00%

2. 2.NO (6 votes [24.00%])

Percentage of vote: 24.00%

3. 3.Never heard of it (1 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

4. 4.Not sure (4 votes [16.00%])

Percentage of vote: 16.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1    obie-trice

obie-trice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• Don't start no stuff won't be no stuff!

Posted 08 November 2003 - 07:27 AM

I read a few reports on various websites about the Chupacabra I just wanted to know if anybody beleives in this creature. In case you on't knoe it's suppose to attack farm animals such as cows in farms in Mexico. I also heard a theory that the Chpacabra was a experiment gone wrong at Area 51......  alien.gif  

" I wanna heal I wanna feal  what I thought was never real! I wanna let go of the pain  felt so long! Erase all the pain 'till it's gone!"  SOMEWHERE I BELONG!

#2    sweetlittlewashu

sweetlittlewashu

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 05:00 AM

That chupacabra has been around for over a decade now. It was first seen in Puerto Rico. They made such a stink about it even the govenor claimed to see one night.  I don't doubt its not real cause alot of things happen on that island and there are strange and dangerous creatures which lurk in some of the waters there.  Back in 1993 the spanish community in new york and new jersey c whistling2.gif elebrated this creature and sold many of its t-shirts, so to us its normal.... whistling2.gif

#3    Celestia

Celestia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• "Don't ever take a fense down until you know why it was put up."
    ---Robert Frost

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:25 AM

[B]I definitely believe that there is/are chupacabra(s). I might be wrong, but wasn't the movie "The Mothman Prophesies" creature similiar to the chupacabra but in the U.S. Well, if it isn't, I watched this investigation on the Mothman on the discovery channel and it was so scary because they interviewed so many people about thier experiences. Some, even disguised their faces and identities because they were so afraid of retaliation from it or them. It was scary. I couldn't sleep that night because I was so afraid I'd see a pair of red eyes glare at me in the midst of the dark.

Oh, and a story to add about an encounter:
My friend/co-worker and I were eating lunch and we were talking about this kind of stuff. She told me about her uncle. She said and swore that in Mexico, her uncle went off to the store or something and was missing for two weeks. They didn't know where he was or what happened to him. But, somehow he returned and he looked as though he was tortured and beaten (deep scratches all over his body, he was frail and delicate to the touch, bite marks all over as well). He even became mute, but he was able to talk freely before he went missing. The family and my friend kept asking him what happened and he refused to say or write anything. She said he would shiver and tremble out of such fear. Finally, like a year or two later, she asked him what had happened to him. He wrote on to paper that he was walking through this area when in the distance he spotted something like a figure of a dog or wolf, he watched as it slowly walked towards him and then it started running and as it did so, he claimed that it grew or transformed (morphed) into something like a human on two feet but with claws and large teeth and lots of fur. It attacked him and he was knocked unconscious. When he awoke he claimed that the creature (wolf like) tortured him. HE thought he was going to die. And, somehow, he doesn't even know how he escaped but he did, days later. My friend said that he never recovered from the trauma of it all and he was just kind of messed up in the head after that because of the fear.  

#4    Celestia

Celestia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• "Don't ever take a fense down until you know why it was put up."
    ---Robert Frost

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:28 AM

Forgot to add that he was in a cave and heard terrible sounds of screaming and howling. And, there was more than one of them (creatures).  

#5    Lionel

Lionel

Poltergeist

• 2,449 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:38 AM

This topic has been covered several times, here are the links...

Thread 1

Thread 2

He who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints. Joan Brannon

#6    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:38 AM

Went for the Yes option.Just had the feeling they're all part of something....... whistling2.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#7    LordSpongebobIII

LordSpongebobIII

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

• "I'm Cool!"

Posted 10 November 2003 - 01:36 PM

Nope the only way that I would believe it if I see one

#8    Battlestar Scralatchtica

Battlestar Scralatchtica

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

• So Epic

Posted 10 November 2003 - 05:34 PM

I believe in them  tongue.gif

There some in Poteet Texas devil.gif
Not a lie devil.gif  

FACT: Twilight is for preteens and fat goth chicks that shop at Hot Topic

#9    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 10 November 2003 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Battlestar Scralatchtica @ Nov 10 2003, 06:34 PM)
I believe in them  tongue.gif

There some in Poteet Texas devil.gif
Not a lie devil.gif

[SARCASM]

Thank you for your brilliant insight. Would it, perhance, be possible to use more smilies?

I consider myself lucky to have such a cryptozoologic expert as a fellow member.

[/SARCASM]

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#10    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 10 November 2003 - 06:45 PM

EL chupacabra. My new fav topic.  a goat sucking government genetic experiment , made with UFO technology by the New world order who arent really human but alien shapeshifting reptoids who live beneath us in this place called hollow earth and Jessica Lynch was sent to the middle east to assasinate the head of the Iluminati and didnt even travel very far because the world is actually flat. But Jessica was attacked by a Chupacabra, Kennedy assasinated by one, Area 51 was made by one and George Dubya IS one.
The lochness monster? Yes  a swimming Chupacabra. Bigfoot? You guessed it - a Chupacabra! Fairies? Dont get your hopes up ; Chupacabra Larvae! And did we really evolve from apes? Nope- EL CHUPACABRA!
  But Moe , what about all those ghost sightings?  Easy- DEAD Chupacabra!
Dora the star child - EL CHUPACABRA!
Not El Nino but EL Chupacabra.
  ( screams "EL CHUPACABRA!!! " out window at passing neighbors) eyecrazy.gif  eyecrazy.gif  eyecrazy.gif

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#11    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 10 November 2003 - 06:52 PM

laugh.gif  @ Moe

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#12    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 10 November 2003 - 07:39 PM

In my opinion, I just believe that its some kind of undiscovered, recluse animal, possibly feline, or small dog like, in appearance, that has so far been good at staying hidden. Like the platypus, is was first believed to be a joke, but now thatís as well know as any animal. Soon, I believe we will all have a scientific name for it, and all the mysticism about it will wash away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users