Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Scratch marks on my body for 13 years

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#46    Gregory

Gregory

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:10 PM

I have had the same thing happen to me recently: unexplained scratch marks... which led me here.  I am investigating it but currently conclude that dry skin is causing it.  Try drinking more water daily.  You are probably skinny, average height, don't exercise very much, and weigh 140-160.  Even if my premise about your body type isn't true, still try drinking more water.  Let me know if that fixes it.  Thanks.

#47    Opus Magnus

Opus Magnus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

• blessed be

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:20 PM

On the Bob and Tom show there's this comedian who shows up sometimes.  He says he has some sleep disorder where he goes crazy in the night and runs around.  It's pretty funny to listen to his experiences, but whether he really has it or not it's a real thing.

I think you should go to a sleep clinic if you haven't already.

#48    MUM24/7

MUM24/7

All Words And No Action !!

• 2,041 posts

• When I'm hungry, I EAT

When I'm thirsty, I DRINK

When my coffee is strong, I ADD sugar

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:30 PM

I've been noticing scratch marks on my daughter as well for at least 5 years now (she's 9) ....Always in the same spot just below her shoulder blade....But I think it's from her mattress, she's been sleeping on it since she was about 2... We don't have any pets and her nails are cut fairly frequently..She sleeps through the night so I choose not to worry about it...Just one of life's great mysteries I guess !!!! yes.gif

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence,

Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race....

#49    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:36 PM

On the Bob and Tom show there's this comedian who shows up sometimes.  He says he has some sleep disorder where he goes crazy in the night and runs around.  It's pretty funny to listen to his experiences, but whether he really has it or not it's a real thing.

I think you should go to a sleep clinic if you haven't already.

Mike Berbiglia and he really does have a sleep disorder.

#50    nickp

nickp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 09:46 AM

I'm 31 now, and for the last 13 years I've occasionally awaken in the morning to find a set of scratch marks on random parts of my body. Infact I'm looking at one right now. They usually appear in sets of either 1 2 or 3. All side by side. The longest I can remember being perhaps 7 inches in length. Usually about 4 inches. They never bleed but they slightly sting. Very similar to if you got a scratch by a cat. I have no cats and I bite my nails so I have basically no edges on my fingernails. So it's definitely some kind of paranormal happening. It's happened for so long now that I don't even think about it much anymore. One really strange thing though is that my last 2 girlfriends have also awaken to find the scratch marks on them at times. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? And could this have perhaps anything to do with the fact that when I was 17 I dabbled in witchcraft? I'm a christian now, but I sometimes wonder if doing that perhaps opened up some kind of gate way to demonic oppression, which is showing up as these scratch marks.

I have also been getting thse scratch marks for some years, sometimes they occur during the day and sometimes they bleed. They are 2-4 inches long. Yesterday one appeared in front of my eyes. I felt a tingling then the mark grew in intensity. I treat they with hydrocortisone but its a real mystery. I will be seeing my GP about it soon as its been going on so long. This is definitely something that needs an answer. A photo of yesterdays scratch mark on my knee is attached.

Attached Files

#51    MUM24/7

MUM24/7

• 2,041 posts

• When I'm hungry, I EAT

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:17 AM

I have also been getting thse scratch marks for some years, sometimes they occur during the day and sometimes they bleed. They are 2-4 inches long. Yesterday one appeared in front of my eyes. I felt a tingling then the mark grew in intensity. I treat they with hydrocortisone but its a real mystery. I will be seeing my GP about it soon as its been going on so long. This is definitely something that needs an answer. A photo of yesterdays scratch mark on my knee is attached.

So with the scratch on your knee, are you saying it wasn't there before you went to bed and you noticed it when you woke up?

It looks like you could have hurt your knee in a number of ways....My daughter has scratches as well but they're always on her back, under her shoulder blade and so I think it's her mattress.....

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race....

#52    nickp

nickp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:29 AM

So with the scratch on your knee, are you saying it wasn't there before you went to bed and you noticed it when you woke up?

It looks like you could have hurt your knee in a number of ways....My daughter has scratches as well but they're always on her back, under her shoulder blade and so I think it's her mattress.....

No, at about 10pm while I was watching TV i noticed some tingling on my knee. I looked and a feint line was appearing. within 5 minuites the line had become pronounced and was very sore. others appeared near it later on. This is the first time ive actually seen it appear.

#53    MUM24/7

MUM24/7

• 2,041 posts

• When I'm hungry, I EAT

Posted 02 March 2007 - 01:49 PM

No, at about 10pm while I was watching TV i noticed some tingling on my knee. I looked and a feint line was appearing. within 5 minuites the line had become pronounced and was very sore. others appeared near it later on. This is the first time ive actually seen it appear.

Ah right, that's totally different then.....It's a good thing you're getting it checked by a doctor....Good luck..

#54    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:50 PM

There is no scientific proof of anything that has happened in the bible either.

True enough. There's no scientific evidence for God, either.

#55    Slender Man

Slender Man

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:18 AM

i have something like that i was into magic once now its just paranormal investigations but....
i keep getting these strange circular marks on parts of me too their very strange and i dunno what they are

they just appeared recently

*And Please Don't Tell Me That I'm Dreaming*

#56    Hawkmason

Hawkmason

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

• Don't Catch me if i fall i may have jumped you never know you don't know me at all

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:06 AM

i have 2 marks on my back that appeard out of thin air, i have my stab wounds scars on my ribs

but these are complelty diffent looking

Don't Catch me if i fall, i may have jumped, you never know you don't know me at all

http://www.myspace.com/mikehawes  my myspace page

#57    herst20

herst20

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:16 AM

I recall on one occasion after going out to a night club in the city my then gf a friend and i decided to stay in a hotel for the night after i took my shirt of my gf cracked it asking were i got the scratches on my back and i had no idea? the screwed up part is more started to apear right in front of her eyes we calledin my friend to take a look they then started to appear on my chest aswell??? nothing deep enough to bleed but in sets of 4 almost like finger marks suffice to say we were all freaked out and decided not to stay at said hotel that night whats  stranger than that is straight after we left the hotel within a few min the scratches were gone...anyways thats my bit i know it dosent help with your question i just like to share

Even Jesus WTF'd...

#58    Sage99

Sage99

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:58 PM

hmmmm.

I found this forum place by typing on google "why do I get scratch marks after sleeping" and found this forum topic.  I too have been getting scratch marks off and on.  Not every month but occasionally, I think I'm noticing them from stress full nights when I go to sleep then wake up in the morning.  Like maybe 4 months ago they were 2 long scratches on my back.  And now this month May I noticed 3 cat like scratches on my right check.  And now as of last night I see 3 very small ones on the left side of my nose.  And yes last night I couldn't sleep as well and was going through memory lane of some of my stress-full days of when I was a teenager.  

So I guessing it most be related to stress?  Anyways the last time I got the scratches on my back some of my work companions thought it was me mingling with the ladies.  So I didn't mind at all original.gif

But anyways if anyone has more information on this subject please let me know.

#59    Andrea77

Andrea77

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 11:47 PM

I'm 31 now, and for the last 13 years I've occasionally awaken in the morning to find a set of scratch marks on random parts of my body. Infact I'm looking at one right now. They usually appear in sets of either 1 2 or 3. All side by side. The longest I can remember being perhaps 7 inches in length. Usually about 4 inches. They never bleed but they slightly sting. Very similar to if you got a scratch by a cat. I have no cats and I bite my nails so I have basically no edges on my fingernails. So it's definitely some kind of paranormal happening. It's happened for so long now that I don't even think about it much anymore. One really strange thing though is that my last 2 girlfriends have also awaken to find the scratch marks on them at times. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? And could this have perhaps anything to do with the fact that when I was 17 I dabbled in witchcraft? I'm a christian now, but I sometimes wonder if doing that perhaps opened up some kind of gate way to demonic oppression, which is showing up as these scratch marks.

My husband has been getting these scratches aswell when he wakes up, 3 scratches close together, he describes them as crows feet scratches but cat scratches would also fit.

He started to get them just after he got saved (became a christian) he also started to get bad dreams about demons chasing him then they would catch him and rip his flesh from his body with there teeth and eat it. The dreams have stopped but the scratches are still happening. He was envolved in the Masonic lodge were he says he saw the devil in one of the meetings the Goat of mendes they called it it had crows feet, a goats head and legs and a mans torso and arms he said, I insisted that it must have been some sort of trick but he is adamant that he saw it. I showed him this piture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet  

and he said that it was like what he saw at the meeting but claims he has never seen the photo or any one like it before.

Any way he never went back after that and has renounced the lodge after becoming a christian.

I am talking about this experience he had because I find it a bit strange that he associates  the scratches with that of a crows foot and the thing he saw in the lodge had crows feet.  Any clues or ideas??

Edited by Andrea77, 11 June 2007 - 12:13 AM.

#60    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:15 AM

He started to get them just after he got saved (became a christian) he also started to get bad dreams about demons chasing him then they would catch him and rip his flesh from his body with there teeth and eat it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet  

and he said that it was like what he saw at the meeting but claims he has never seen the photo or any one like it before.

Any way he never went back after that and has renounced the lodge after becoming a christian.

I am talking about this experience he had because I find it a bit strange that he associates  the scratches with that of a crows foot and the thing he saw in the lodge had crows feet.  Any clues or ideas??

Andrea, I could go ahead and say those scratches could easily explained by a thousand different things (from nails, to sweating) which they could, but I'm not!
I find rather interesting I've had those exact dreams and found scratches as well. These demons (several) I experienced were flying, about a foot tall, with HUGE teeth & wings. The teeth were too big for the head. I could hear their wings fluttering all around my head.. They chased me, once they caught me they ate me in the same way...I could feel it as though it was happening..  I remember those dreams very well. I had them many times..same demons different situations.. always ended the same way..

I'm glad to hear he got out of the Lodge. My advice/opinion at this point would be to suggest prayer (for protection,) maybe even holy water around the bed (as I did)..

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users