Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Black-Eyed People, Children

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#241    Alternative Delirium

Alternative Delirium

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:08 AM

Found this link today:

http://www.ghosttheo...errorize-camper

Really long and rambling, but the core story is good. I'd advise you speed read this one.

#242    scaredsilly

scaredsilly

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

• "In an open mind, there is always room to move."

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:46 AM

View PostAlternative Delirium, on 08 November 2010 - 04:08 AM, said:

Found this link today:

Really long and rambling, but the core story is good. I'd advise you speed read this one.

Read the link, and all i can say is wow! I would hate to meet a BEK  :unsure2:

#243    UltraThunderMan

UltraThunderMan

The Ultra One

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:15 AM

Wow, yet another one.  It's so funny how everyone just assumes all of these ridiculous stories are 100 percent true.  After all, no one lies on the internet right?

#244    rsanchez

rsanchez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:56 AM

If that's all you had to say, why did you even say anything?

Anyway, Jason Offutt is doing a series of posts on BEP's. Check out part one here: http://from-the-shad...-australia.html

#245    UltraThunderMan

UltraThunderMan

The Ultra One

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:41 AM

View Postrsanchez, on 13 November 2010 - 04:56 AM, said:

If that's all you had to say, why did you even say anything?

Anyway, Jason Offutt is doing a series of posts on BEP's. Check out part one here: http://from-the-shad...-australia.html

Hey, you used your first or second post to ask a retarded question.  You are a winner sir!  I said it because there are god knows how many of these lame BEK threads on this site and countless more on the web at large.  Most of them are so obviously made up and fakes that it boggles the mind but yet people always take em as gospel.  Sooooo strange that these stories ALL started happening after Bethel's original one got popular.  Why weren't there any before then?  And why are like 98 percent of em just ripoffs of that first one?  Seriously, i read one yesterday that was basically the first one in its entirety but in a slightly different setting.  But whatever floats your boat.  I do admit that some of em are interesting stories and a bit creepy but it's getting kinda comical now.  It's a public forum and i can post whatever i want as long as it's within the rules.  So...yeah.

As an add-on, i see you've provided a link to from the shadows.  For another incident of mass fiction, look no further than the Harlequin story on that site.  The first one comes out, and it is a good story, now people ALL OVER THE WORLD are reporting having run-ins with this creature.  But let's just all leave our heads in the sand and pretend there's nothing weird goin on about that huh?

Edited by kurethmu, 13 November 2010 - 06:44 AM.

#246    rsanchez

rsanchez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:59 AM

Oh yeah, it's real mature to throw around the word "retarded." Not only do you feel it is your responsibility to "enlighten" us lowly superstitious folk, you also feel you need petty insults to get your point across. People like you are a dime a dozen on the internet.

#247    UltraThunderMan

UltraThunderMan

The Ultra One

• Banned
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:53 AM

View Postrsanchez, on 13 November 2010 - 06:59 AM, said:

Oh yeah, it's real mature to throw around the word "retarded." Not only do you feel it is your responsibility to "enlighten" us lowly superstitious folk, you also feel you need petty insults to get your point across. People like you are a dime a dozen on the internet.

Hahaha, i don't feel the need to enlighten any of you and i don't care much for impressing people with my "maturity."  I stated my opinion and that's all it is.  If you feel insulted maybe you shouldn't have said what you said first.  There wasn't any need for it beyond you trying to meet some need of your own.  I say what i want when i want and i don't need to run it by you or anyone else.  You haven't been on this site very long, i have.  One thing that is irritating is when someone makes a new thread about something that has already been discussed millions of times before.  BEKs are one of those topics.  And no point that i made can be refuted can it?  You wanna go on believing in the black-eyed boogey-man go right ahead, but don't get angry when someone thinks it's funny and calls you on it.  Now i'm sure you got some weak come back designed to make you appear to be the bigger man or woman but don't even bother.  I'll leave you superstitious folk to your fairy tales and won't even come back in this thread again.  How's that for bein a grown up?

#248    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

Mystical Bean Chaointe

• 1,201 posts

• My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:59 AM

One time I was walking down the street (in daylight) and I turned around and seen this person's eyes turn into black pits then disappeared...but I don't know if you would consider that a BEK or not. It was a crazy experience..I've also seen something similar (I guess) in my old house. It was a short person with a blurry face peeking around the corner. I could make everything out but it's face...

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

#249    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

Mystical Bean Chaointe

• 1,201 posts

• My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:04 AM

Oh and also a friend of mine was looking in a mirror once and behind him he saw himself but with black pits for eyes...he freaked out and it disappeared....

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

#250    openbrain

openbrain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• MADNESS is GENIOUS

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:28 PM

well.. one thing is for sure that these story are very good and interesting .. but im a very open minded person when it comes to things like this...  and i would never be able to say that such thing could not exist.. i just hope it nvr happen to me if they do.

#251    jesspy

jesspy

Full of Wisdumb

• 8,113 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:33 AM

Maybe all these kids are on drugs

Kids on drugs would make me paranoid and fear for my life too. Especially if they are acting erratically.

Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

#252    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

EternalSeer

• 4,033 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:06 AM

View PostAlternative Delirium, on 08 November 2010 - 04:08 AM, said:

Found this link today:

Horrifying.
I would've liked to figure out what they wanted though.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#253    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,926 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:12 AM

Despite the fact that I'm sure that's a fictional story, it's a pretty good one. Long, but really got the creepy feel down.

Posted Image

#254    Harakuro

Harakuro

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

• The unknown is to be known, and what is to be known will be known to me.

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:05 AM

I also heard that when people get black eye it means their possessed, but looking on these story, i'm sorry but i think it's a psychological issue. Or just plain not true.

What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

#255    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,002 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:52 AM

It sounds fake. It's kind of like "Ted's Cave" story. It's pretty good though, nice read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users