Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Black-Eyed People, Children

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#61    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:09 AM

What puzzles me is that nobody in any of these stories actually says to the person(s) - "Hey, you've got totally black eyes!"

I mean it's very unusual, isn't it? Maybe one or two people might be very reticent to mention it, but I know I would ask why, and I'm a Brit - we're not known for our outright directness...   blush.gif

geek.gif

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#62    SeaMare

SeaMare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Location:A galaxy far, far away...No, not that one, the one after that...

• A man, a man, my kingdom for a man...

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:56 PM

What I don't get in these stories is why none of these black-eyed people ever caused a stir amongst the public. Come on, pople start whispering amongst each other for far less. A black-eyed guy peacefully sitting at starbucks,  3 empty tables around him, and nobody whispering, looking funny, etc, etc....? Doesn't sound convincing to me...

And that's the way the cookie crumbles...!

"I don't know which is more breathtaking, my stupidity or my brilliance - although currently stupidity has somewhat the upper hand..."

#63    psifox

psifox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 11:20 PM

I do believe there are already movies regarding this, but only in Asia.

Many parts of Asia strongly believe in ghosts and demons and what not, and the whole part about black eyes is just the outer rim of it.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalke

#64    Simple Logic

Simple Logic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:12 AM

Phew... just finished reading the 5 pages of comments...

anyway, last year about september i went to the movies( i cant remember wat it was i saw) but the theatre was empty apart from a couple sitting at the back row, my Auntie, my sister and me. i was sitting about 3 rows ahead of my Auntie and sister. It was dark, and a man who looked like he was in his late 20's walked in and sat in the row beside the row i was sitting in. As he sat down he looked at me and thats when i saw it.....he had completly black eyes. i started to feel really cold, sick and had a sense of dread...the movie started and i turned and faced the front. when the movie finished i looked over too where the man was sitting and he was gone.

Posted Image

#65    astralis

astralis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:24 PM

I once read that an ice pick lobotomy leaves eyes big, black, and swollen (for a moment).

Edited by astralis, 08 June 2007 - 11:25 PM.

#66    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

Poltergeist

• 2,248 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:32 AM

Do a search on the site, there's been threads on them before, I just don't remember in what section.   thumbsup.gif

ghosts, hauntings and the paranormal have been popular with accounts of them, they are a bit hard to cassify because some of the accounts end up with someone dead.

Edited by Blueguardian, 09 June 2007 - 10:43 AM.

Posted Image

(((Just My $00.2 cents)))

#67    ex infernis

ex infernis

Best post ever ==========>

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

• 31797165203D652121

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:08 PM

Hmm, just wondering if there is any sort of medical condition that would turn the eyes black. I know this doesn't explain the creepiness and bad vibes though.

Aniridia is similar to the description of black eyed people

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

#68    Simple Logic

Simple Logic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:16 AM

Aniridia is similar to the description of black eyed people

yer but that is only the iris and again that does explain the feeling of dread

Posted Image

#69    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:46 PM

What puzzles me is that nobody in any of these stories actually says to the person(s) - "Hey, you've got totally black eyes!"

I mean it's very unusual, isn't it? Maybe one or two people might be very reticent to mention it, but I know I would ask why, and I'm a Brit - we're not known for our outright directness...   blush.gif
geek.gif

With a felling of utter terror and dread and feeling sick to my stomach, I don't think I would casually go "Hey, you've got totally black eyes!", no.

What I don't get in these stories is why none of these black-eyed people ever caused a stir amongst the public. Come on, pople start whispering amongst each other for far less. A black-eyed guy peacefully sitting at starbucks,  3 empty tables around him, and nobody whispering, looking funny, etc, etc....? Doesn't sound convincing to me...

Good question. A lot of the time the victim is alone with the BEK or the BEKS are focussed very much on the one person. Maybe the exceptions are fake stories. or maybe only the target can see them for what they really are.

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea." - Douglas Adams

#70    Banana Man

Banana Man

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

• What has eight limbs, 80's hairdo and a entire band's instruments? A roctopus.

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:32 PM

I've had a account with a black-eyed 'person' myself. I went walking up to the nearby 7-11 it was around seven or so and the sun was almost down, it is not even a mile away from here. Well, as I walked across the small field which seperates the apartments where I live from the 7-11 nothing abnormal happened. Well, I reached the 7-11 and walked inside. The clerk was reading some kind of magazine so I just went to go get the stuff I came for,I grabbed the things and went up to the counter. He still had the magazine up. I called out that I was ready,no response. I called again, he practically slammed the magazine onto the counter and stared at me. Those pure black eyes, he simple spoke a short sentence. "Get out of here!" So, I dropped the cash on the counter and began to leave, as I did the doors opened for themselves so instead of walking knowing it wasn't a prank I ran like hell. I could have sworn I could hear him running, following me across the field. I stopped at the end of the field out of breath and looked back, nothing. I don't go up there at night or alone anymore.

Banana Man!
"Do you want a banana? Feel down in your mm,mmm,mmm. Do you want a banana? This banana for you!"

#71    Blunt Smoke

Blunt Smoke

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:03 AM

why hasn't anyone just tried beating the kids up?

#72    gigantickitten

gigantickitten

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:16 AM

why hasn't anyone just tried beating the kids up?

#1. The fear they've described is debilitating.

#2. That.. Would carry the risk of being against the law.

#3. Paranormal child or not, you have no proof that they absolutely are. What kind of a psychopath would beat up a kid randomly? You risk the chance again ^ as seen above of breaking the law.

#73    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

I've had a account with a black-eyed 'person' myself. I went walking up to the nearby 7-11 it was around seven or so and the sun was almost down, it is not even a mile away from here. Well, as I walked across the small field which seperates the apartments where I live from the 7-11 nothing abnormal happened. Well, I reached the 7-11 and walked inside. The clerk was reading some kind of magazine so I just went to go get the stuff I came for,I grabbed the things and went up to the counter. He still had the magazine up. I called out that I was ready,no response. I called again, he practically slammed the magazine onto the counter and stared at me. Those pure black eyes, he simple spoke a short sentence. "Get out of here!" So, I dropped the cash on the counter and began to leave, as I did the doors opened for themselves so instead of walking knowing it wasn't a prank I ran like hell. I could have sworn I could hear him running, following me across the field. I stopped at the end of the field out of breath and looked back, nothing. I don't go up there at night or alone anymore.

Wow.

Thanks for sharing.

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea." - Douglas Adams

#74    CJ Crossroads

CJ Crossroads

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• Dreaming of song

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:50 AM

Okay i wish wish wish I had never read this thread... or those ghost stories.... but ugh really freaked out here cause my computer is facing a window... and when I look out that window I'm seeing an eye. AN EYE! and the iris and pupil are completely black!! and there is a basic outline of a woman.......

Posted Image

#75    group67

group67

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:54 AM

i couldnt agree more ive just gotta remember to read thos bek stories at day time and not night.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users