Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Black-Eyed People, Children

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#76    _00_deathscar

_00_deathscar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:05 AM

Scary stuff, especially the first story and the ones with the kids...

#77    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:13 AM

Okay i wish wish wish I had never read this thread... or those ghost stories.... but ugh really freaked out here cause my computer is facing a window... and when I look out that window I'm seeing an eye. AN EYE! and the iris and pupil are completely black!! and there is a basic outline of a woman.......

You're not having us on are you?

If not, I hope you're alright. And keep us posted.

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea." - Douglas Adams

#78    _00_deathscar

_00_deathscar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:19 AM

He's just  freaked out I reckon ~ if I read enough BEK experiences, let my imagination run wild and then face the office block that I see from my apartment, I'm sure I'd think half of the people working there were staring at me and had black eyes.

Equally, if I'd read enough 'creepy' ghost stories, I'd reckon it was a ghost.

And if I'd read enough Yeti stories, let my imagination run REALLY wild, I'd reckon a yeti was working at a computer in an office block in front of me...

#79    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:21 AM

Found an account of someone who alleges to have let a couple into her home and survived:

http://www.haunteddiary.com/cgi/ultimatebb...c;f=12;t=000132

He's just  freaked out I reckon ~ if I read enough BEK experiences, let my imagination run wild and then face the office block that I see from my apartment, I'm sure I'd think half of the people working there were staring at me and had black eyes.

Equally, if I'd read enough 'creepy' ghost stories, I'd reckon it was a ghost.

And if I'd read enough Yeti stories, let my imagination run REALLY wild, I'd reckon a yeti was working at a computer in an office block in front of me...

probably

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea." - Douglas Adams

#80    CJ Crossroads

CJ Crossroads

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• Dreaming of song

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:35 AM

I'm a SHE lol anyway its gone now, and i was too freaked to even look out the window after i saw it the first few times but I looked out there before by accident and it was gone, thank god....

Posted Image

#81    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:44 AM

I'm a SHE lol anyway its gone now, and i was too freaked to even look out the window after i saw it the first few times but I looked out there before by accident and it was gone, thank god....

Well I hope I never see anything like that.

I'm extremely interested in paranormal stuff but I don't know if I could handle seeing it face to face.

#82    _00_deathscar

_00_deathscar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:06 PM

Well I hope I never see anything like that.

I'm extremely interested in paranormal stuff but I don't know if I could handle seeing it face to face.

It depends on how scared you really are of death...

#83    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:20 PM

It depends on how scared you really are of death...

Really?

I don't feel that I'm that scared of death. I've even been suicidal before.

I'm more afraid of things that can happen to me while I'm alive.

But then I think of death as ceasing to exist. I guess I could be wrong about that though.

Edited by Ins0mniac, 13 June 2007 - 12:21 PM.

#84    _00_deathscar

_00_deathscar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:23 PM

Really?

I don't feel that I'm that scared of death. I've even been suicidal before.
I'm more afraid of things that can happen to me while I'm alive.
But then I think of death as ceasing to exist. I guess I could be wrong about that though.

Being suicidal doesn't mean you're not scared of death. I've never been suicidal, yet I'd take death right now - it's all about situation I guess. Me, having already experienced the highest euphoria I know I ever will experience do not care much now what happens the rest of my life - it's just a rather large hangover!

Enough about that - what would you do if BEK's came after you? I'd start wheeling out a Judas Priest song, that would ****in freak them out, pranksters or not  laugh.gif

#85    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:30 PM

Enough about that - what would you do if BEK's came after you? I'd start wheeling out a Judas Priest song, that would ****in freak them out, pranksters or not  laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I have no idea what I'd do.

#86    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:53 PM

My theory is that (if they exist) maybe they are a hybrid alien/human.

Maybe trying to slowly convert us and take us over. That's why they want certain people.

Probably not a good idea to hang around them either way.

#87    _00_deathscar

_00_deathscar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:00 PM

I wonder if they'd be any good at football...especially the chick from the first story, she'd make a great winger with that speed!

#88    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:13 PM

I wonder if they'd be any good at football...especially the chick from the first story, she'd make a great winger with that speed!

True.

Wouldn't want them to start their own team though. The games would be way too predictable.

#89    Banana Man

Banana Man

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

• What has eight limbs, 80's hairdo and a entire band's instruments? A roctopus.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:29 AM

Wow.

Thanks for sharing.
Sounds like sarcasm, like you don't believe me.

Banana Man!
"Do you want a banana? Feel down in your mm,mmm,mmm. Do you want a banana? This banana for you!"

#90    Banana Man

Banana Man

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

• What has eight limbs, 80's hairdo and a entire band's instruments? A roctopus.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:30 AM

Okay i wish wish wish I had never read this thread... or those ghost stories.... but ugh really freaked out here cause my computer is facing a window... and when I look out that window I'm seeing an eye. AN EYE! and the iris and pupil are completely black!! and there is a basic outline of a woman.......
This laptop is facing a open window, i'm glad i'm on the second floor though.

Banana Man!
"Do you want a banana? Feel down in your mm,mmm,mmm. Do you want a banana? This banana for you!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users