Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Black-Eyed People, Children

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#91    lottie2002

lottie2002

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

• "We've moved no further than an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping." - Blackadder

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:03 AM

I'm surrounded by windows in this house  -always. Nice. I'm facing one window, there's another on my right, and one behind me, and they're all quite large (from my waist to the ceiling, and we have a high ceiling). And that's just one room.

Anyway. Black-eyed kids. I'm fascinated by them, yet also scared out of my mind because of them. Which fascinates me even more, really. I've basically started collecting every story I can find on them, including theories on what they are, background information, lots of stuff.
Not a clue yet as to what they could be. I guess, so far, they're one of a kind.

I haven't seen them real-life though. But I'd say I'm pretty safe here in a country where I haven't heard of sightings of them yet, and inside a house.

"I believe". With that he started, because he wasn't sure.

#92    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:36 PM

Sounds like sarcasm, like you don't believe me.

Nope, sorry if I sounded like that. Wasn't intended.

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea." - Douglas Adams

#93    Thozzman

Thozzman

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:45 PM

I know a few people who wear these contacts at night when ive went out clubbing etc. None of them were blind. These contacts no more obstruct the vision then other designer contacts. They aret that expensive either at about a $100 a kid could easily save their allowance and by them.

Hahaha! I've never known a kid who would save his allowance for a pair of black contact lenses. What kind of creepy kids are ya'll bringing up out there?

To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those things that lie beyond.
Hypatia

#94    Banana Man

Banana Man

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

• What has eight limbs, 80's hairdo and a entire band's instruments? A roctopus.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 07:41 PM

Sure, you can buy contact lenses of them but can they do any of the other stuff? No? How sad.

Banana Man!
"Do you want a banana? Feel down in your mm,mmm,mmm. Do you want a banana? This banana for you!"

#95    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:46 AM

Sure, you can buy contact lenses of them but can they do any of the other stuff? No? How sad.

Well. You could argue that seeing somebody with blackness for eyes and saying strange stuff and acting weird on a creepy night is going to make you feel scared and weird whether they are really contact lenses or not.

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea." - Douglas Adams

#96    Banana Man

Banana Man

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

• What has eight limbs, 80's hairdo and a entire band's instruments? A roctopus.

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:58 AM

Well. You could argue that seeing somebody with blackness for eyes and saying strange stuff and acting weird on a creepy night is going to make you feel scared and weird whether they are really contact lenses or not.
So very true.

Banana Man!
"Do you want a banana? Feel down in your mm,mmm,mmm. Do you want a banana? This banana for you!"

#97    Thozzman

Thozzman

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:37 AM

I honestly don't feel any fear when experiencing paranormal events, and I've seen far stranger things than people with black eyeballs.
I suppose if it was a huge creepy dude with black eyes threatening me I would be alarmed, but if it was a kid or a small person, it wouldn't. original.gif

To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those things that lie beyond.
Hypatia

#98    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:43 AM

I honestly don't feel any fear when experiencing paranormal events, and I've seen far stranger things than people with black eyeballs.
I suppose if it was a huge creepy dude with black eyes threatening me I would be alarmed, but if it was a kid or a small person, it wouldn't. original.gif

Yeah, but the black eyed kids are supposed to have special "fear" powers. Maybe they'd be different.

#99    the_unsolved

the_unsolved

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:34 AM

One thing that i have noticed with these "black-eyed-people" sightings other then the black eyes and creepyness that they posess is that they always seem to be really thin or skinny and dont look normal. every story that i have read on them, the person who sees them says that they sense that they are in danger and that these beings are not normal. sure you can but black contact lenses but why would a 4-5 yr old kid want them anyway. there more interested in the latest action hero toys and things like that to even no wot contact lense are.

here is a story i read it didnt mention anything about black eyes now that i look back on it but i think that its of some significance to this topic.

I was visiting a friend of mine who lives in the Washington D.C. area. I was on 295 near Georgetown I think it was when I was coming through a tunnel and saw the Washington Monument and all that stuff and sort of shrugged thinking, hey, why not go take a tour of the city. I actually had no freaking idea where I was in correlation to the mall area, but I was sure I'd find it.

I headed off onto an exit which said downtown with an arrow and soon started started to attempt to navigate it all, starting to hit red lights. I went through a set of lights and looked over to my left to the car beside me, a maroon Lincoln Towncar, and this is what I saw: a man with a body so thin, wearing an all black formal suit and bluish touristy ball cap, that looked like he was actually part of the seat, with a weird looking white pasty asiatic face. It was almost cartoonish, as if it weren't real. I had to do a double take and with a look over there driving the car appeared to be the same kind of super slender being. It was weird; I can't call it even human exactly. They were sitting very squarely in their seats, or in the seats, and facing forward like automatons, placid dummies of some kind with beady eyes. The long, maroonish black car moved on ahead of me and there in the backseat were about three or so skinny kids with strange blonde hair as my eyes darted back seeing them again.

Something about the whole thing gave the heebie-jeebies bad like I wasn't supposed to see that at all. I found the mall eventually and took a spin past the Smithsonian and all that kind of stuff, a fun little pit stop. But that thing in the car beside me... I know was not a human driving it. I could feel it with every pore that was not human or, more instinctively, not even from this world. The men looked like they were actually sitting inside the seats there they were so razor-thin, frail, wearing ball caps. They looked like little weird shrew-like people with big heads and skinny starved looking necks and small mouths or something with bright blonde hair in bizarre haircuts, like prince Valiant type things or wigs. Gaunt odd faces with bumps for noses in profile with narrow pointy chins looking around curiously. I didn't, and don't, want to know what I saw - I just feel like I wasn't supposed to see that. Strange, huh?

#100    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:32 PM

here is a story i read it didnt mention anything about black eyes now that i look back on it but i think that its of some significance to this topic.

Hmmm. Not really a black-eyed people story. But it DOES have the "not human" weird being angle.

Goes with my BEK theory though.

My little pet theory that there are a small population of alien beings living among us and they don't want us to know. Maybe they're trying to gradually infiltrate us.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a total nutjob, and I don't take this theory perfectly seriously myself. But it's interesting to theorise sometimes.

#101    thedeveloper

thedeveloper

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:15 PM

This thread is a lot of fun. Some of the stories sound like 2nd rate fiction writers wrote them, trying to do their best to make a horror story.

For this link: http://www.haunteddiary.com/cgi/ultimatebb...c;f=12;t=000132 the stories there get more ridiculous as the thread progresses.

My "theory" is that these stories are purposeful hoaxes played by people who got their hands on some cool contact lenses, flat out lies posted by people who want attention, and the result of peoples over-active imaginations.

For the record, I INVITE ALL YOU BLACK EYED KIDS OR WHATEVER YOU ARE INTO MY ROOM WHILE I SLEEP TONIGHT. YOU HAVE MY FULL PERMISSION TO COLLECT ME. THANK YOU.

Now lets see if 24 hours from now I am still alive.

#102    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:34 PM

This thread is a lot of fun. Some of the stories sound like 2nd rate fiction writers wrote them, trying to do their best to make a horror story.

For this link: http://www.haunteddiary.com/cgi/ultimatebb...c;f=12;t=000132 the stories there get more ridiculous as the thread progresses.

My "theory" is that these stories are purposeful hoaxes played by people who got their hands on some cool contact lenses, flat out lies posted by people who want attention, and the result of peoples over-active imaginations.

For the record, I INVITE ALL YOU BLACK EYED KIDS OR WHATEVER YOU ARE INTO MY ROOM WHILE I SLEEP TONIGHT. YOU HAVE MY FULL PERMISSION TO COLLECT ME. THANK YOU.

The poor little buggers wont go near you mate, you're far too scary. wink2.gif

Edited by Ins0mniac, 02 September 2007 - 02:38 PM.

#103    northwest

northwest

Psychic Spy

• 1,062 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:46 PM

I just thought of something

Remember that black oil from x-files.
Is that totally made up by the writers or is it taken from real claims , like some other things on that show

I believe

#104    Ins0mniac

Ins0mniac

Psychic Spy

• 1,107 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:05 PM

I just thought of something

Remember that black oil from x-files.
Is that totally made up by the writers or is it taken from real claims , like some other things on that show

My guess would be that it was just made up for the show.

#105    thedeveloper

thedeveloper

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:04 AM

Hey... I woke up a few hours ago. Had a good sleep. I'm still here.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users