Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Black-Eyed People, Children

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#16    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 09 November 2006 - 10:54 PM

Black eyes = designer contact lenses...

I have seen these before nothing paranormal about it.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#17    Annointer

Annointer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 12:07 AM

Black eyes = designer contact lenses...

I have seen these before nothing paranormal about it.

i'm sure everybody knows about contacts.

#18    the right hand of sanct2

the right hand of sanct2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:39 AM

Black contacts obstruct vision, at night it would be impossible to see(I've worn these before), and they are pricy to the point young children wouldnt be able to afford anyways.

Main account was The Right Hand Of Sanct. Remade this upon my rerturn.

"A witty quote proves nothing"

#19    Xackek

Xackek

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:47 AM

^^ what if their parents are rich, and they are only childs?

"After staring at somone's artificial beauty, you start to notice the real inner beauty a person has based on their personality. Their face becomes a canvas in which their personality is painted on, a reflection to their soul." ~ Me

"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives." ~ Some guy in a quote website

#20    the right hand of sanct2

the right hand of sanct2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:06 AM

They still couldnt see, and their rich parents would keep them in at night in fear of kidnappers.

Main account was The Right Hand Of Sanct. Remade this upon my rerturn.

"A witty quote proves nothing"

#21    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 10 November 2006 - 05:40 AM

I know a few people who wear these contacts at night when ive went out clubbing etc. None of them were blind. These contacts no more obstruct the vision then other designer contacts. They aret that expensive either at about a $100 a kid could easily save their allowance and by them.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#22    science101

science101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:39 AM

While that and all the other stories here make good campfire tales, I can't help but assume they're somewhat exaggerated. Especially with that guy's writing style. Very much what I would expect from a proffessional author, it has a fiction-like tone to it.

Not to mention that it just sounds completely absurd.

Do people with black eyes who are evil exist? Maybe, but probably not.

But if they did, and were that evil, I don't assume they'd have to be let in, rather they would just get in on their own.

Stories doesn't sound exaggerated to me.  Each story shares GLARING similarities (i.e. "Let us in" catch phrase; black coal eyes; threatening aura, etc.).

I hope I am not confronted by these entities (?).  I would bug the f*** out!   w00t.gif

#23    Annointer

Annointer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:04 AM

I know a few people who wear these contacts at night when ive went out clubbing etc. None of them were blind. These contacts no more obstruct the vision then other designer contacts. They aret that expensive either at about a $100 a kid could easily save their allowance and by them.

Kids today are spoiled little f***s if they can afford that! It took me at least 6 months to save that much money when i was a kid! Spend my savings for a few cheap scares? f*** that!

#24    143

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:58 PM

OH PULEEZ contacts?  LOL.  Where do you buy contacts that cover the whites of your eye too?  And if they are readily available in stores, why in the world would a child be wearing them.  Like they have the patience and know-how to do something like that!!!!  

Im not saying I believe in these people and their black eyes, but come on.  Contacts?  GET REAL.

#25    Moql'nkkn

Moql'nkkn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:23 PM

My best friend's little sister has completely black eyes.... It's kinda scary, She's not evil or anything, but she seems to KNOW things, if you catch my drift.

#26    143

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 06:36 PM

My best friend's little sister has completely black eyes.... It's kinda scary, She's not evil or anything, but she seems to KNOW things, if you catch my drift.

Well are the whites black too?  I think people are getting confused.

#27    LadyHay

LadyHay

Poltergeist

• 2,232 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:05 PM

Where do you buy contacts that cover the whites of your eye too? And if they are readily available in stores, why in the world would a child be wearing them. Like they have the patience and know-how to do something like that!!!!

I'm quite sure there are contact lenses that do cover the entire whites because that would account for many of the horror characters in movies etc.  

I personally cannot see a parent fiddling around with their children's eyes like that though. It doesn't really make sense.  What purpose would that serve?

Edited because I put the wrong quote from Becca.    unsure.gif

Edited by Hezzbelle, 10 November 2006 - 08:07 PM.

#28    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:01 PM

IPB Image\

Yep, you can buy them.  gothiclens.com, $149.99.

I just think the stories are a bit fabricated unintentionally myself.

#29    143

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:33 PM

Oky doky Ive been proven wrong.  Thats cool, but its annoying when I read that people think a child has done the intentionally.  When I was a kid I was afraid of my eyeballs.  I didnt want anything to go near them because I was told I only got one pair.  

To think of a kid 5-10 yrs old doing something like that makes me laugh.  In shame.

#30    science101

science101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 10:29 PM

IPB Image\

Yep, you can buy them.  gothiclens.com, $149.99.

I just think the stories are a bit fabricated unintentionally myself.

okay...it has now been revealed that a person can go & purchase black eyeballs - so what?  It doesn't explain the evil aura that surrounds these beings (?); nor does it explain their odd behavior or forceful nature.

Is it hard for us to accept the unknown or must there be a rational explanation for everything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users