Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was Jesus half-alien?

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#16    The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:20 PM

The name of the book is in Croation " Where are you going, Human (or Humanity ).

I have read it years ago. Very interesting.

The writer trys to combine modern science, evolution, religion and of course imagination.

I do not know if there is an English version of the book.

His stand point is that, as you said in your opening post, an intergalactic sociaty is manipulating the human DNA to create Humans much alike like them. Not necesarily in "shape" but more mentaly.

Just like on other planets, live began with Darwins evolution of live, and later came the religion to supress the agressive human nature.

That is why throught the religios history we have messengers, the CEO-s managers, supervisors etc.

I like the explanation of the time difference for God and his angels and the earthly time.

I.e. when god says ( in Quran ) that for us 50.000 or 5000 years is for him one day,
the writer explains that as possible timetravel or lightyears.

Lots of interesting stuff in this book ( close to 400 pages ).

Sounds very interesting.

Hopefully, there is an English version. I would love to read it.

Just shows great minds think alike, eh?  cool.gif

Really, this just kind of came to me as I was doing a daily walk at lunch. I had been reading some of the New Testament, and trying to figure out what natural phenomena could explain what happened. I have been looking at a lot of Hubble pictures from Space.com, and just being awed at the complexities and mysteriousness of it all. So, the idea just kind of came together. Like I said in another post, I do believe that the most simplest explanation is the most logical.

Along those lines, something that happens in this physical plane would necessarily have a physical explanation. Why would God create a physical universe and not use the laws he created to run it? Maybe God is using the billions year-old race to work through us.

Or not.

Who really knows anyway?

See what happens when you eat of the tree of knowledge?  wink2.gif
(My ex-father-in-law told me that one!)

Thanks for the info.

#17    upsara

upsara

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:18 AM

Let us look at it from a different perspective.

1) Jesus is really the son of God and UFOs are just another clever twist by Satan to deceive people.

2) The German scientists helped the Americans to invent the Flying Saucer. The American government is keeping it secret because they are very possessive of their UFO technology.

3) Maybe the Chinese or the Japanese invented UFOs. This explains the oriental magazine Betty Hill saw in the Alien spaceship.

4) The Aliens are Tibetan monks flying with the power of meditation.

#18    *Madeline*

*Madeline*

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:33 AM

I'll think I'll choose #1

Love,
Madeline

#19    RisenPrism

RisenPrism

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• If home is where the heart is, then my home is about 27 miles outside of Phoenix..........

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:47 AM

Oh God, don't tell me that you're one of those "satan did it" people...

Signature removed, exceeds 500x150 size limit

#20    *Madeline*

*Madeline*

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:50 AM

Satan is responsible for all types of lies. One of his greatest lies is to convince the world he doesn't exist. Satan hates me for preaching the gospel, he tried to kill me on several occasions.

Love,
Madeline

#21    Unlimited

Unlimited

Truthseeker

• Banned
  • 7,597 posts

• Give me liberty or give me death.....

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:00 AM

Maybe we are.

We're definitely part of something much greater than any of us. Just look up into the night sky.

agreed ........ thumbsup.gif  ph34r.gif  thumbsup.gif

God Bless America..

"one man with courage,makes a majority"..tj

#22    RisenPrism

RisenPrism

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• If home is where the heart is, then my home is about 27 miles outside of Phoenix..........

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:18 AM

Satan is responsible for all types of lies. One of his greatest lies is to convince the world he doesn't exist. Satan hates me for preaching the gospel, he tried to kill me on several occasions.

Love,
Madeline

Lord help me, we've got an evangelical. Somebody call mako, 'cause I don't feel like beatin' down the "born again" crowd tonight.

#23    *Madeline*

*Madeline*

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:29 AM

Lord help me, we've got an evangelical. Somebody call mako, 'cause I don't feel like beatin' down the "born again" crowd tonight.

Whos mako? Why did you beat down the 'born again' crowd before? I don't know why any one would want to beat me down. crying.gif

Love,
Madeline

#24    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,945 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 11:15 AM

Whos mako? Why did you beat down the 'born again' crowd before? I don't know why any one would want to beat me down. crying.gif

Love,
Madeline

Mako is a UM Legend. Just like Zandore. thumbsup.gif

#25    The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:16 PM

Let us look at it from a different perspective.

1) Jesus is really the son of God and UFOs are just another clever twist by Satan to deceive people.

2) The German scientists helped the Americans to invent the Flying Saucer. The American government is keeping it secret because they are very possessive of their UFO technology.

3) Maybe the Chinese or the Japanese invented UFOs. This explains the oriental magazine Betty Hill saw in the Alien spaceship.

4) The Aliens are Tibetan monks flying with the power of meditation.

Or maybe this is all just an illusion, and we'll wake up with a hangover.

Maybe the universe is just a ball of dust falling off a very BIG table and when it hits the floor, we'll all die.

Seriously though, a question.

How can you look up into the night sky, knowing that we have now been able to see light coming from billions of light-years away, and not imagine that maybe, just maybe, there are some races that are more advanced than we are? And that maybe, just maybe, they developed space flight? And that maybe, just maybe, they found out about us some way, and have wandered around trying to find out what we are like?

I like the answer in "First Contact" to the question that asks if we are the only ones out here: "Well, if we are, it's an awfully big waste of space."

To me, it's very arrogant, close-minded, and insulting to God to not think that He would create other races if He chose to do so. Why would He create a universe this big just for us?We're not even in the center of our OWN galaxy, which is 100,000 light-years across. We're seeing light from the middle that started it's journey to us 26,000 years ago.

For all we know, there could be 100's of millions of planets, just like ours, with people on them, just like us, right down to the gum on the bottom of our shoes, but we would never know, because the planets are 100's of millions (or even thousands) of light-years apart.

Like I said, no one has the definitive answer. It's all based on what someone else said or wrote.

#26    Irish

Irish

“The Mod Father”

• 4,934 posts

• Practice Random Acts of Kindness, they return to you!

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:27 PM

Hey I am one of those types you speak of and both Mako and Zandore are good friends of mine. It would be a boring world if we all thought the same.

Irish

Most people do not want to know the truth they only want confirmation for what they think is truth.

#27    Samael

Samael

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

• Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. - Dana Scully, The X-Files

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:33 PM

Jesus was a great philosopher whose ideas should be listened to. He was not the Son of God, the Messiah, the Christ, the Emannuel, or part alien.

Posted Image

Attempting to sound vaguely intellectual since 2006

#28    Unlimited

Unlimited

Truthseeker

• Banned
  • 7,597 posts

• Give me liberty or give me death.....

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:34 PM

whens your shift?... crying.gif

God Bless America..

"one man with courage,makes a majority"..tj

#29    RisenPrism

RisenPrism

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 12:44 AM

Whenever I've got my references at hand.

#30    *Madeline*

*Madeline*

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 05:58 AM

Jesus was a great philosopher whose ideas should be listened to. He was not the Son of God, the Messiah, the Christ, the Emannuel, or part alien.

Weellll, either Jesus is the Son of God or he is the greeatest liar ever. How can one be a great philosopher and a liar at the same time? Jesus said himself he was the Son of God, this is the very reason why the Jews wanted him dead.

1 John 4:3 - And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Love,
Madeline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users