Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Immortals

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#1    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,326 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 08:53 PM

thumbsup.gif Just found this site.... any opinions here????

geek.gif

http://www.jhershierra.com/index.html?gcli...CFR_uYAodBTsVAw

"Resurrected Immortals Live Among Us, Physical Immortality Is Possible

Life can be greater than we ever imagined. People have been resurrecting and achieving physical immortality since before the days of Lazarus. Resurrected Immortals move among us, some have estates, businesses and bank accounts. They also have their own retreats hidden away from humanity. Immortals have perfect bodies. They can disappear and reappear anywhere on the planet (teleportation). They can communicate telepathically with others, walk on water and through fire, nothing is impossible for them. Immortals guide humanity in their spiritual evolution. They are what many call guardian angels. They remain in an immortal state to work among humanity to promote freedom and spiritual evolution.

For Hundreds of years the Immortals have been slowly teaching us the way to freedom. All current teachings bring us into Disciple level. Jhershierra's book and her school "The 7 Levels to Mastery and Immortality" take humanity to the next levels Initiate, Master and Resurrected Immortal.
Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application. Resurrection , Physical Immortality and eventual Ascension is the purpose of all humanity and the real message of Jesus' Life.

The Greatest Mistake in human history is finally revealed, The Golden Age is already here, Immortals live among us and we can join them."

http://www.jhershierra.com/jhershierra.html

Edited by crystal sage, 15 November 2006 - 08:57 PM.

#2    Ryo Ohki

Ryo Ohki

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:07 PM

People are not immortal.

Heaven didnt want me and Hell thinks I will take over.

#3    I_Am_Avatar_Korra

I_Am_Avatar_Korra

❝ ♔ Beauty

• 8,149 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:16 PM

Interesting article, Crystal Sage. You got me interested. grin2.gif Thanks.

Ryo. How do you know for sure? There are some things in this world that can't be explained.

Av: contemporiste @ petitechoses.

#4    kariudo115

kariudo115

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:44 PM

Not to burst your bubble...
But it's BS.

#5    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,491 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:15 AM

Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application.

Little cynical me thinks that line must have something to do with giving out your credit card number. wink2.gif  Take our classes...

Embrace the impossible.

#6    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:06 AM

Ive never sensed one like that, but if they did exist they would have to be very good at keeping power hidden. Honestly I doubt it...

Posted Image

#7    iamnow

iamnow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• we were born with wings to fly
    why prefer to crawl
    the invisibles

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:27 AM

[[size=3]I came across this site looking for information on biological immortality.  
Its says that biological immortality has been achieved, but it will only be available to humans not infected with the dooms day virus beg spread by fundamentalist religions and governments.  
Those chosen will be moved off world.

BI Project

#8    Ness of Psionix

Ness of Psionix

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

• I challenge any "skeptic" to adopt an open mind and legitimately try Psionics for one month. You want proof? Here's your chance.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 05:40 AM

Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application.

Spam spammity spam spam spam.  grin2.gif

My Psionics site - www.psionix.co.nr

#9    Shankpin

Shankpin

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:07 AM

I wonder why aren't any of them preaching.... setting the example! Instead of hiding in their retreat.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#10    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:32 AM

I wonder why aren't any of them preaching.... setting the example! Instead of hiding in their retreat.

Didn't you ever see the highlander movies... grin2.gif

Immortals hide because they fight again'st one another hoping to become the last and claim the ultimate prize. An Immortal can be killed by getting their head lopped off, when another Immortal takes their head they experience what is called the quickening. During this process the knowledge and power of the Immortal is tranferred to another.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#11    Opus Magnus

Opus Magnus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

• blessed be

Posted 16 November 2006 - 07:03 AM

HIIIIIIGHLAAAAAAAAAANDEEEER!!!

#12    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:03 AM

This is nothing more and nothing less then just another NEW AGE money scam - buy the books, attend the class , the e-letter and  all for 'modest fees' and learn the 'truth' - that well - they've actually told / tell 'little white lies' - but hey - that's ok - it helps the economy! Theirs!

Sigh ----- Just another New Age Money Making Scam / Attempt.  rolleyes.gif

Now Serving Scam #21,909,143 - Please step forward!  thumbsup.gif

#13    Eu_citzen

Eu_citzen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• “Whenever man comes up with a better mousetrap, nature immediately comes up with a better mouse.”
    -James Carswell

Posted 16 November 2006 - 10:55 AM

Honestly you should not belive everything you read. Just a tip. thumbsup.gif

This is nothing more and nothing less then just another NEW AGE money scam - buy the books, attend the class , the e-letter and all for 'modest fees' and learn the 'truth' - that well - they've actually told / tell 'little white lies' - but hey - that's ok - it helps the economy! Theirs!

Sigh ----- Just another New Age Money Making Scam / Attempt.  

Now Serving Scam #21,909,143 - Please step forward!  

w00t.gif  ha ha.   laugh.gif

We must become the change we want to see. --Ghandi

"Dip your tongue in wisdom, then give counsel"

Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours

#14    3rd rock resident alien

3rd rock resident alien

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:41 AM

Dracula and polyheme

http://www.google.com/search?q=polyheme&am...:en-US:official

The  Holy Council of the Conscious Gods
God in Real time. Almighty Supernatural Mega Spiritual Life Giver
In the absence of your god, Almighty Sun will always be with you.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. How I Wonder What You Are.

#15    Araezel

Araezel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• "Reality is not only stranger than we suppose but stranger than we can suppose."
    - J. B. S. Haldane

Posted 18 November 2006 - 10:44 AM

"Resurrected Immortals Live Among Us, Physical Immortality Is Possible

Life can be greater than we ever imagined. People have been resurrecting and achieving physical immortality since before the days of Lazarus. Resurrected Immortals move among us, some have estates, businesses and bank accounts. They also have their own retreats hidden away from humanity. Immortals have perfect bodies. They can disappear and reappear anywhere on the planet (teleportation). They can communicate telepathically with others, walk on water and through fire, nothing is impossible for them. Immortals guide humanity in their spiritual evolution. They are what many call guardian angels. They remain in an immortal state to work among humanity to promote freedom and spiritual evolution.

For Hundreds of years the Immortals have been slowly teaching us the way to freedom. All current teachings bring us into Disciple level. Jhershierra's book and her school "The 7 Levels to Mastery and Immortality" take humanity to the next levels Initiate, Master and Resurrected Immortal.
Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application. Resurrection , Physical Immortality and eventual Ascension is the purpose of all humanity and the real message of Jesus' Life.

The Greatest Mistake in human history is finally revealed, The Golden Age is already here, Immortals live among us and we can join them."

There are various types of people out there, and they aren't all beneficial to others, some may choose to help humanity 'evolve,' but not all want that. Plus, there are various kinds of "Immortals" in the physical realm with physical bodies that have in a sense transcended the barrier or 'veil' that keeps many people from progressing. "Immortality" comes from the 'soul,' as do alot of metaphysical abilities. So the "Immortals" or "ascended masters" are able to do more than the average human. Though if you're speaking of "ascended masters" then usually they are here to try to help people who are willing to progress and learn.

"Do you remember how electrical currents and "unseen waves" were laughed at? The knowledge about man is still in its infancy."- Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users