Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Immortals

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#46    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:16 AM

We have taken a serious tangent from the orginal post #1.

So are we now accepting that physically born humans cannot be immortal until they die and move on?

Y? N?

With angels - they are not human as we are. They are totally different, well "Level of being/life form."

Spirit, again totally different from physically born humans.

... So where are we with Post #1's statement?? We agree that it's Tabloid News?? Or are we stll suggesting it's happening right now: That we have "Duncan McLouds" walking the planet??

Jj -

#47    avatar186

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:06 PM

The whats it called? violet fire she called it, i believe maay be the same as the breath energy experienced with proper pranayama technique, same vibrations felt in deep meditation. but she wouldnt tell me, said buy the book. but she does not promise immortality, although i believe the yogis may sit in these vibrations for many hours a day. ,mm hey good book, "autobiography of a yogi"
remmember though, saint germain was said to be an alchemist.

#48    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:14 PM

look whos talking.  disgust.gif It's skeptical eric. w00t.gif

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
rofl.gif  rofl.gif  rofl.gif
tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

Sane Eric. Hmm. Unlike some. innocent.gif

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#49    Araezel

Araezel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• "Reality is not only stranger than we suppose but stranger than we can suppose."
    - J. B. S. Haldane

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:24 PM

The actual human body wasn't made to be 'immortal,' the soul was. Even if there is a gene for regeneration and be able to live thousands of years, it still wouldn't be true 'immortality.'
Jesus Christ, ascended masters, had physical human bodies, whether they turned their human bodies from physicality to their 'spirit/soul', or had the ability from turning it back and forth is another story.
I agree that 'guardian angels' are different, their souls are different from humans or any type of being that is outside of their 'species.' Though granted, if they were to be born to learn and experience a semi-human life, their bodies would still in a sense 'die.' Just like the ascended masters.

"Do you remember how electrical currents and "unseen waves" were laughed at? The knowledge about man is still in its infancy."- Albert Einstein

#50    Araezel

Araezel

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• "Reality is not only stranger than we suppose but stranger than we can suppose."
    - J. B. S. Haldane

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:39 PM

"After Jesus resurrected he went one step further and completely transcended life on earth when he made his ascension. He demonstrated what was possible for every human being. The Golden Age is already occurring we just need to understand the true message of Jesus. There is NO freedom in death. After death we exist in an energy body (ghost) just like the one we had and continue the same existence without any real freedom. Some call this the Astral Worlds, Purgatory, Heaven or Hell. How you lived on earth will determine how you live after you die. The only real freedom is to master this world and defeat death. Immortals can travel between our world and the Astral/Heaven/Hell/Purgatory worlds at will. They control all time and space. "-Cited from the site After Jesus resurrected he went one step further and completely transcended life on earth when he made his ascension. He demonstrated what was possible for every human being. The Golden Age is already occurring we just need to understand the true message of Jesus. There is NO freedom in death. After death we exist in an energy body (ghost) just like the one we had and continue the same existence without any real freedom. Some call this the Astral Worlds, Purgatory, Heaven or Hell. How you lived on earth will determine how you live after you die. The only real freedom is to master this world and defeat death. Immortals can travel between our world and the Astral/Heaven/Hell/Purgatory worlds at will. They control all time and space." -Cited from this site <********"http://www.jhershierra.com/index.html" target="_blank">http://www.jhershierra.com/index.html

I think some people have misinterpreted this introduction. To transcend this world or so called 'veil' is something that is achieved through learning the truth of this world, and 'seeing' it for what it really is. Its not an opinion nor a criticism, it is sheer 'truth.' But in order to learn it, well, that would take determination, experience, knowledge, practice (not ritual exactly), and progression (not technology or scientific breakthrough). When a person transcends this world, or the 'veil' they are able to do much more than the average 'human.' And they are able to understand and comprehend more as well. Then, in return, the 'soul' is able to so to speak, 'ascend' into a higher existance where the 'soul' is able to exist without having to be reborn into THIS world to learn anymore because they've already fulfilled their potential in THIS world.  
It is not the matter of 'death' and how there is no freedom, it is rather the suffering that people infliction on themselves and others in this world. It is knowing more and being able to do so much than simply being subjected to the mass consciousness in which most people exist in today that limits them greatly. Please don't mistaken this as being 'special' in anyway, but being more than who you were before.

Edited by Araezel, 29 November 2006 - 08:42 PM.

"Do you remember how electrical currents and "unseen waves" were laughed at? The knowledge about man is still in its infancy."- Albert Einstein

#51    metacast

metacast

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:01 PM

thumbsup.gif Just found this site.... any opinions here????
geek.gif

<********"http://www.jhershierra.com/index.html?gclid=CJTvsIrryYgCFR_uYAodBTsVAw" target="_blank">http://www.jhershierra.com/index.html?gcli...CFR_uYAodBTsVAw
"Resurrected Immortals Live Among Us, Physical Immortality Is Possible

Life can be greater than we ever imagined. People have been resurrecting and achieving physical immortality since before the days of Lazarus. Resurrected Immortals move among us, some have estates, businesses and bank accounts. They also have their own retreats hidden away from humanity. Immortals have perfect bodies. They can disappear and reappear anywhere on the planet (teleportation). They can communicate telepathically with others, walk on water and through fire, nothing is impossible for them. Immortals guide humanity in their spiritual evolution. They are what many call guardian angels. They remain in an immortal state to work among humanity to promote freedom and spiritual evolution.
For Hundreds of years the Immortals have been slowly teaching us the way to freedom. All current teachings bring us into Disciple level. Jhershierra's book and her school "The 7 Levels to Mastery and Immortality" take humanity to the next levels Initiate, Master and Resurrected Immortal.
Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application. Resurrection , Physical Immortality and eventual Ascension is the purpose of all humanity and the real message of Jesus' Life.

The Greatest Mistake in human history is finally revealed, The Golden Age is already here, Immortals live among us and we can join them."
<********"http://www.jhershierra.com/jhershierra.html" target="_blank">http://www.jhershierra.com/jhershierra.html

I want to ask ..freedom from what. what is our liberation?

And have you ever seen interview with the vampire.. remember when the vampire from that cove needed brad pitt to be his gateway into new life, because he had loss touch.

what that would jest at is that material immortality may not be worth what it is. this world is of chaos, and both good and evil can thrive. why would I want to live here forever and constantly subject myself to the world for eternity.

unexplained-mysteries.com/forum

#52    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,418 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:48 PM

The whats it called? violet fire she called it, i believe maay be the same as the breath energy experienced with proper pranayama technique, same vibrations felt in deep meditation. but she wouldnt tell me, said buy the book. but she does not promise immortality, although i believe the yogis may sit in these vibrations for many hours a day. ,mm hey good book, "autobiography of a yogi"
remmember though, saint germain was said to be an alchemist.

They use a Violet  Flame in Magnified Healing...actually it's more of a threefold flame...

<********"http://www.magnifiedhealing.com/about.html" target="_blank">http://www.magnifiedhealing.com/about.html

I did the course years ago... it was good.... It's a vibrationally different energy than Reiki..

<********"http://www.lifepositive.com/Body/energy-healing/magnified-healing/magnified-healing.html" target="_blank">http://www.lifepositive.com/Body/energy-he...ed-healing.html

and there's lots of  further interesting info on it....
<********"http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-42,GGGL:en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=purifying+with+a+violet+flame&spell=1" target="_blank">http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls...ame&spell=1

#53    Aralaic

Aralaic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 03:23 PM

Scam. The easiest way to tell, they went public, if there was truly "immortal" people, don't you think they would keep it in a secret society and not release to the general public?

And, everyone is immortal.

"To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he can never know that he is dead."

#54    Ness of Psionix

Ness of Psionix

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

• I challenge any "skeptic" to adopt an open mind and legitimately try Psionics for one month. You want proof? Here's your chance.

Posted 02 December 2006 - 12:13 AM

And, everyone is immortal.

"To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he can never know that he is dead."

Ignorance doesn't make you immortal, siwwy. tongue.gif

My Psionics site - www.psionix.co.nr

#55    ascending initiate

ascending initiate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:28 AM

Araezel is correct -

It takes determination - experience - knowledge and practise.

To move from the 3rd dimensional reality.
Called spiritual and biologicol ascension.

As one has to create a 4th dimensional crystalline form to do enable ones ascension.

As one ascends, this is souls ultimate in evolution.
Source descended into physicality (whatever species) and experiences that species as Soul.

There were many factors of long long ago, that caused the humans soul complement to shatter and scatter.

It is in the Reunification of all ones soul (by clearing karma - as it was karmic circumstances whereby one lost .. not only soul, but ones truths and records, of who they were.
In this retreival process - one also gathers lost soul fragments.

The completion of this gathering is called Divine Union - one is now anchored to ones Source.
And it is they that mentor one through the rest of the process.

This is speaking personally as one moving through my ascension to reconnect 36,000 strands of DNA in my life-time.
We all may only want to live in the 5th dimensional Earth for a short time to experience this wonderment - as once we start this reconnecting process, there are immense duties and worlds waiting to also ascend - and cannot  (because they are in deep ignorance like earth - fallen so far down the heap, picking oneself up is highly improbably.
but not IMPOSSIBLE.
It can be done - and it is being done.

All it really requires is one to avail themselves of a pendulum and ask
* is ascension my destiny?
* am i supposed to be ascending in this cycle - in this lifetime?

And when you get a YES.

You start the inquiring and seeking process - and allow nothing, but nothing to stand in your way.
Ridicule, invalidation, shame, -   (for that is what some people may heap on you).  For everyone ascending, there are a hundred who think they are, and will probably tell you you are incorrect.
When you are instructed to walk and talk your truth - many will be so confronted by what you say - they may call you insulting, ridiculous, blasphemous, space cadet, cosmic/ascension nerd.  Many do not like their beliefs and opinions compromised.

Yes Immortality is part of the ascension plan - but it takes a lot of hard yakka.

Namaste
Pat

#56    Zackeous

Zackeous

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• All wars are civil wars, because we are all brothers

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:23 AM

Interesting article, Crystal Sage. You got me interested. grin2.gif Thanks.

Ryo. How do you know for sure? There are some things in this world that can't be explained.

How do you know those "things" can't be explained?  anything may possibly, eventually be explained.  Keep all eyes open.

#57    Aere Thalia

Aere Thalia

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• "Look beyond the surface."

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:29 AM

All it really requires is one to avail themselves of a pendulum and ask
* is ascension my destiny?
* am i supposed to be ascending in this cycle - in this lifetime?

And when you get a YES.

Actually, you don't have to ask a pendulum for your own 'fate' or 'destiny,' a person simply chooses it, and is willing to dedicate themselves to truly achieve 'ascension.' People allow themselves as much as they choose, and everything is as hard as people make it to be. Though to really BEGIN the process, first a person needs to lose their 'ego.'

Edited by Risov'Misa, 19 December 2006 - 10:30 AM.

I wonder how many people actually evaluate who they have become and who they will be that would ultimately influence their actions.

Posted Image

Speed of Sound

#58    Heat

Heat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:26 AM

Complete and utter nonsense. But it's a pretty good theme for a fantasy/sci-fi film.

There are two branches of New Age - the metaphysical New Age, and the consumer's New Age. Don't be sucked in by the latter.

Shuzan (926-992 A.D.) once held up a bamboo stick to an assembly of his disciples and declared: "Call this a stick and you assert. Call it not a stick and you negate. Now, do not assert or negate, and what would you call it? Speak! Speak!" One of the disciples came out from the ranks, took the stick away from the master, and breaking it in two, exclaimed, "What is this?"

#59    Aere Thalia

Aere Thalia

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• "Look beyond the surface."

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:48 AM

There is a difference I'm sure with selling knowledge and advertising to sell the knowledge and have something based on money making, but not everything works that way with every person that has some type of study in metaphysics--money is not always the motives and goals of a person.
And what I was saying wasn't "New Age" metaphysics nor consumer "New Age." "New Age" belief is rather new, those who have constructed it has taken information from various sources and claimed it as their own and embellished what knowledge they gathered. So, it would be nice for some people to get the facts straight.

Edited by Risov'Misa, 20 December 2006 - 09:52 AM.

I wonder how many people actually evaluate who they have become and who they will be that would ultimately influence their actions.

Posted Image

Speed of Sound

#60    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:49 AM

My version of an immortal is someone who has etched their name into history so even thousands of years later they will still be talked about.

Alexander the Great

Genghis Khan

Qin Shi Huangdi (responsible for the terracotta warriors)

Julius Cesar

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users