Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Immortals

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#61    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:22 PM

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Earth_Changes/id/2343

Decades ago, Sri Aurobindo recognized that humankind must go through an evolutionary crisis, what he referred to as the "supramental catastrophe". A stage has been reached in which the human mind had made tremendous strides on the one hand, but was left hopelessly inadequate to prevent its own extinction as a species. It was time for humanity to come of age, and the supramental catastrophe would be the outward manifestation of this inner process. Meanwhile, as the Mother testified before her death in 1973, a consciousness higher than the human rational mind, what may be termed the Supermind, had recently been established in the fields of the Earth, and was active there. Our task now is to bring it down into cellular consciousness, into the daily activities of human life.

Evolution took a great leap forward with the origins of Life, and later with the emergence of Mind. According to Sri Aurobindo, we are now at the threshold of another leap forward, even more momentous, as we prepare for the emergence of the Supermind. He speaks about four stages of human evolution, which we will soon be starting to experience concurrently upon Earth. The first of these, briefly, is the �animal human�, our current species, a rational being possessing an individualized soul, but largely obstructed from contacting and merging with it. Next is the �human human�, a species that is spontaneously coming to birth under the influence of an ever-expanding supramental field, a being that is largely able to merge and live from soul-consciousness rather than mind-consciousness. Could it be that the current generation of "cultural creatives" are the first representatives of this root race?

Thirdly is the �Overman�, who will still inhabit a dense physical body, but will be in possession of the Mind of Light, which is supramental consciousness that has begun to merge with cellular consciousness. Are the �Indigo� or �Crystal Children� being born today the precursors of this root race?

immortality and supramental awakening

#62    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:25 PM

http://www.evenstarcreations.com/WORKSHOP.htm

AWAKENING THE HEALING SOURCE WITHIN - BECOMING WHOLE

Being your Higher Self, true self.

Through the Heart, Unconditional Love and Acceptance for 100% healing on all levels; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Moving beyond separation and dis-ease, unity consciousness.

Listening to your Inner Voice.

Being conscious, accessing your blocks easily for healing and unification.
Communicating to your cells, learning to be Master of your Molecules.
Unifying your inner aspects; Inner Male and Female, Inner Child, Inner Parent and outer mirrors that are showing you aspects of self to be loved for peace within and a peaceful co-existence with others and your life.

Transmuting Ancestral Control and the Family Line.

....or.... thumbsup.gif

http://openlearn.open.ac.uk/mod/resource/view.php?id=43704
ogether Forever

At the opposite end of the spectrum stand Paul and Gemma Massey, the British co-ordinators of Together Forever, an affiliation of the Flame Foundation, a group of self-proclaimed physically immortal people in Arizona. The Foundation began some 30 years ago after an Evangelical minister, Charles Paul Brown, claimed to have had a ‘cellular awakening’ in which Christ told him that physical immortality was the true Christian message.

The group claims to have about 2,000 members world-wide. Its basic philosophy is that death isn't natural. Life is based on ‘cellular unity’, and by fostering this through group intimacy life can go on for ever. Gemma Massey explains:

Death is a withdrawal of energy. In being together we continually keep each other energised. We believe that by creating a network of people around the world strong enough and powerful enough, we can keep each other alive. … There is no reason that is obvious to me why cells that have been happily replicating for years have to stop doing so. The only difference I can see is whether that process continues to be energised by my choice, my lifestyle. In a sense we are taking psychic healing to the ultimate conclusion. If you can do it once, why not over and over again?

(Massey, 1991)

The crucial factor is group commitment. Members of Together Forever meet twice a week to ‘energize and inspire one another’. At these meetings, explains Paul Massey, ‘there is a personal warmth, a passion for each other – that passion for the flesh, the physical human being that makes the difference’ (Massey, 1991).
Activity 3

Draw a line with Buddhism at one end and Together Forever at the other. Try to mark where you are on the line at the moment, in your everyday life. Is your life shaped more by consciousness of death or by attempts to secure physical immortality?

Edited by crystal sage, 20 December 2006 - 09:30 PM.

#63    Hans Dolbrook

Hans Dolbrook

opemmind1963

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 02:00 AM

there are immortals walking among us now,nor has there ever been!that is the only unexplained mystery that does'nt need explanation!bodies were not made to last that long.why?it's the way it's always has been,if we had people who lived to even 150 years old,there would not be enough foodand sources of income for everybody.

Posted Image

{" Everyone needs to feel safe but hell; might as well blame the trailer park for attracting lightning bolts and tornados. I mean, I had a hand in certain things. But everybody's got free will... I just give them enough rope to hang themselves."-Lucas Buck}

#64    entity21

entity21

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 04:00 PM

eum the only thing that comes close to being immortal is that voodoo priest can let someone die by giving them some sort of herb they will get burried and after three days theyll be digging up the body pouring some sort of liquir in them so they wake up there called "real zombies" and only a select company of voodoo priests can do this. Thats the only thing near immortal but even then the body will age and it will brake down trough time.

#65    jcb33

jcb33

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:17 PM

eum the only thing that comes close to being immortal is that voodoo priest can let someone die by giving them some sort of herb they will get burried and after three days theyll be digging up the body pouring some sort of liquir in them so they wake up there called "real zombies" and only a select company of voodoo priests can do this. Thats the only thing near immortal but even then the body will age and it will brake down trough time.

They use blow fish toxin to induce a state where the victim apears dead, lowered heart rate, slow breathing etc, to all effects your professional doctor will pronounce them dead, then when they dig them up they give them something that gives them brain damage, so they have no idea who they were, or even how to feed themselves, this is not imortality this is sick

Posted Image

#66    demonic presence

demonic presence

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

• Why should the son of fire fall down before a son of clay?

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:55 PM

thumbsup.gif Just found this site.... any opinions here????
geek.gif

http://www.jhershierra.com/index.html?gcli...CFR_uYAodBTsVAw
"Resurrected Immortals Live Among Us, Physical Immortality Is Possible

Life can be greater than we ever imagined. People have been resurrecting and achieving physical immortality since before the days of Lazarus. Resurrected Immortals move among us, some have estates, businesses and bank accounts. They also have their own retreats hidden away from humanity. Immortals have perfect bodies. They can disappear and reappear anywhere on the planet (teleportation). They can communicate telepathically with others, walk on water and through fire, nothing is impossible for them. Immortals guide humanity in their spiritual evolution. They are what many call guardian angels. They remain in an immortal state to work among humanity to promote freedom and spiritual evolution.
For Hundreds of years the Immortals have been slowly teaching us the way to freedom. All current teachings bring us into Disciple level. Jhershierra's book and her school "The 7 Levels to Mastery and Immortality" take humanity to the next levels Initiate, Master and Resurrected Immortal.
Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application. Resurrection , Physical Immortality and eventual Ascension is the purpose of all humanity and the real message of Jesus' Life.

The Greatest Mistake in human history is finally revealed, The Golden Age is already here, Immortals live among us and we can join them."
http://www.jhershierra.com/jhershierra.html

i was interested in this until i read the two pieces of text i have put in bold. If the immortals guide us in our spiritual evolution and they are talking about Jesus's teachings im going to have to say that this article and the books and the school is all some kind of christian propoganda, im willing to bet that the school is all about christian philosophy and will tell you that you will be ressurected as an immortal if you live a life in Jesus's name and then die and ascend to Heaven. Im not convinced this is anything other than that.

There are many who would take my time. I shun them.
There are some who share my time. I am entertained by them.
There are precious few who contribute to my time. I cherish them.
-Anton LaVey

Please read my blog, i dont wanna write it for nothing

MY BLOG

#67    Moon_Child

Moon_Child

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:46 AM

They use blow fish toxin to induce a state where the victim apears dead, lowered heart rate, slow breathing etc, to all effects your professional doctor will pronounce them dead, then when they dig them up they give them something that gives them brain damage, so they have no idea who they were, or even how to feed themselves, this is not imortality this is sick

Voodoo priests do this do they?

Dunno bout the blow fish toxin but I have heard of a Japanese doctor who was able to stop his own heart by a series of "blowouts" to the aortas in the early part of the last century.

He was a Reiki Master.

#68    Moon_Child

Moon_Child

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:48 AM

Voodoo priests do this do they?

Dunno bout the blow fish toxin but I have heard of a Japanese doctor who was able to stop his own heart by a series of "blowouts" to the aortas in the early part of the last century.

He was a Reiki Master.

Sorry should have also made it known that he did this with his own mind and body........didnt need anything else.

#69    Pixel Dolly

Pixel Dolly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:02 PM

All the nanobots, stem cells and healing meditation in the world can't save you if you, say, get squashed by a safe falling from the top of a 30 story building. w00t.gif As for the OP, yeah, that site is definitely selling something besides books.

#70    lufia

lufia

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:05 PM

there is no such thing as true immortality but something that comes a tad closest that we know about is that you can freeze frogs and thaw them later

Edited by lufia, 31 December 2006 - 03:15 PM.

#71    Moon_Child

Moon_Child

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 01:51 AM

dontgetit.gif

All the nanobots, stem cells and healing meditation in the world can't save you if you, say, get squashed by a safe falling from the top of a 30 story building. w00t.gif As for the OP, yeah, that site is definitely selling something besides books.

rofl.gif Yes, with the scenario you have presented I would say that whoever finds themself in that situation has definitley used up their time here on Earth!  
Thats pretty much it tho isnt it?  If your time is up it is up - IN THE PHYSICAL SENSE.

As for the site:  The trouble with people is as soon as they find something that works for them they also believe that it will work for everybody else and they just gotta sell it to all & sundry.  If a person gets drawn to this type of thing, could it be that they searching for something - a tool perhaps to help bring out what is already inside them?  If the advertiser is doing it only for money this will become evident early on.  If the buyer is getting something out of it, perhaps the question should we pay money for something this important for the benefit of the human race?

Human nature is such that we have to have something to hold on to and the belief of immortality is just one in a long line.  Humans have held this belief for thousands of years as far as we know - just look at Egyptian afterlife for one and the Buddhist belief in reincarnation for another.

Is this what is meant by immortality?  Are we referring to the physical body?  Does this not depend on what you believe you are made of?  Some believe we are a physical body with a soul, some that we are a soul with a physical body and some we are only a physical body.  Your personal beliefs are a major indicator of which version is correct.

I do not know if there is such a thing as immortality but if the belief in having to go on for an eternity and being made responsible for what you do means humans to treat each other better, then I am all for it whether it is real or not.

Same with reincarnation, if this means that people experiencing other lives lived and this helps them to come to terms with bad things that happen on Earth or to them in this life, then who are we to negate their beliefs?  
original.gif

#72    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:04 AM

...an interesting study.....

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nimbus/K1.htm

#73    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:23 AM

i was interested in this until i read the two pieces of text i have put in bold. If the immortals guide us in our spiritual evolution and they are talking about Jesus's teachings im going to have to say that this article and the books and the school is all some kind of christian propoganda, im willing to bet that the school is all about christian philosophy and will tell you that you will be ressurected as an immortal if you live a life in Jesus's name and then die and ascend to Heaven. Im not convinced this is anything other than that.

The human body is designed to repair..regenerate... then things go wrong...cell begin to mutate...lose their place in what they were meant to do....and then we age... deteriate...

So how do we keep our cells functioning to it's original perfection??? how to constantly reprogram our cells.. update them even..with will ,intent... visualization...????  I think it's doable.. even if we have to use  a form of homeopathy. .. with energized vibrational ?????

or forms of placebos... saw a program recently on how placebos realy seem to work... that with testings of new drugs.. the difference between the success rates of the placebos and the new drugs were often only about 2%...and that they were beginning to wonder if  it was worth the risk of the potential side effects of the new drugs to push them thru... or to just give people placebos... or to perhaps add a portion of placebos to the scripts.. to lessen the overall  potential effect of  the prescribed drugs!!!!

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0407/p13s01-stss.html

If this could be used for immortality... enhancing life...??? increasing the proportion of youthfullness in the life span... ... as I do feel that it stinks... that in the average life span of say 85 ... people start to really age after about 45....etc... and spend then next half of their lives deteriating!!!  it is totally inefficient!!!  maybe if we start falling apart the last couple of years it would be OK... otherwise it's such a waste!!!

We can also see it as expectation... our reality...( placebo effect) mimics what we seem to accept....   Notice in the old days... even 50 years ago... how much older the 50 pluses looked compared to today???  today's 50 is really yesterday's 30!!!!  we are aging slower... living longer...

Is it because of scientific advances??? or is it because with our new faith in science... as seen ,supported by the technology we have today... we expect to live longer... look younger longer... and we do!!!!!

JUst thoughts here...

#74    Bunny Munro

Bunny Munro

The Death of Bunny Munro

• 3,075 posts

• You will not like me now and you shall like me a good deal less as we do go on...

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:02 AM

I'm pretty sure someone would notice a 200 year old plus human with a bank account.

Grant me this at least, man differs more from man than man from beast....

#75    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 01:58 AM

http://www.kheper.net/gaia/Gaia-table.htm

of consciousness & Mirra - enlightenment of the cells & bodily immortality ...

Yoga of the cells
http://www.lifepositive.com/Body/Yoga/Yoga..._cells22004.asp
by Bhaga
Human evolution is not only of the spirit, according to Sri Aurobindo and the Mother; it integrates all levels, including the physical. For the last two decades of her life, the Mother experimented with her own body cells to manifest a new consciousness in and through them
Groups of cells in the Mother’s body had not only awakened but were starting, independent of her, their own yoga

Supramental seed
To grasp the magnitude of what Sri Aurobindo and the Mother accomplished, one must first understand that for a true ‘Life Divine’ upon earth to become realised in its completeness, not only our thoughts and emotions have to be gradually replaced by their divine equivalent, but our body too must undergo the same kind of transformation.

Only the Power (that is, the Consciousness), which is beyond the Mind, can effect such a transformation of a first body, in the way it must be effected, if it is to have the needed influence on other bodies. The transformative action must be effected by awakening the usually obscure consciousnesses of individual body cells.

Only the ‘supramental’ consciousness-force, as Sri Aurobindo and the Mother called it, is able to do that in the required way, by awakening in matter, including in the biological matter of our body cells, the same supramental power which as a ‘seed’ has been lying dormant since the beginning of evolution.

In previous stages of evolution, it had been first the ‘seed’ of the life power, and then that of the mind power, which had awakened one after the other in their respective ‘season’.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users