Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Hunt for the Skinwalker

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:51 PM

The Alien Seeker News

Utah's Skinwalker Ranch and the Debbie Sims Story

Paul Dale Roberts  September 1 2008

I have a craving. Maybe I can call it an itch. I am attracted to all things paranormal. I want to know the answers. I want to know the truth. I have three weeks off in October. Of course, I could sit on my couch, open up a beer and watch reruns of the Munsters. But, that's not me. I have to be active. I have to do something adventurous. I have been very curious about the Skinwalker Ranch. I have set a date to adventure out there with a few HPI investigators to see what I can find.

If you don't know about the Skinwalker Ranch, it's in Utah, about 150 miles from Salt Lake City. (NIDS) The National Institute of Discovery Science went to investigate and witnessed a few things that they can only classify as 'paranormal'. It is rumored that NIDS was once the OSIR (Office of Scientific Investigation and Research). It is said that NIDS receives their budget from the government. But, let's not talk about NIDS, let's get back to the Skinwalker Ranch. When the Gorman family occupied this ranch, they were tormented by a potpourri of unrelated and unfathomable weirdness. They encountered the following:

1. A multitude of UFO sightings.
       2. A bulletproof wolf. Yes, they shot this wolf many times after it attacked one of their calves. After they shot this wolf several times, the wolf ran off into the wilderness. The Gormans followed the wolf's     - -          tracks and at some point of time, the tracks stopped. It seemed that the wolf vanished into thin air. Could this wolf have been an interdimensional entity of some sort?
       3. MIB (Men in Black).
       4. Poltergeist activity.
       5. Ghostly hauntings.
       6. Shadow People.
       7. Multicolored orbs.
       8. Bigfoot.
       9. Mothman.
      10. American Indian Skinwalkers (shapeshifters)
      11. An RV that leapt over their fences, only to turn into a UFO and fly off.
      12. Cattle mutilations.

http://www.alienseekernews.com/articles/sk...ebbie-sims.html

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#47    unilaye

unilaye

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:01 AM

I recently read this book after seeing this thread. I had never heard of the Gorman Ranch before. The book was terrifying, and if true ... I don't know what to make of it. Most of it screams government conspiracy, but some of it goes beyond that. What was with that flying "RV"? What about those portals opening up in the sky and dark, humanoid creatures falling out of it? How can that possibly be explained? I loaned the book out to my co-worker who is also interested in the unexplained, and hopefully we will have some thought-provoking conversations on it.

#48    Hamlyn

Hamlyn

Not Dead Yet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

• Why you eyeing my lemon drink?

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:08 AM

I don't think it's made up. I don't think you could get that many people to agree to tell a lie that is so outlandish.

As silly as John Keel could be at times, the events in the book seem to fit with his "ultraterrestrials" idea.

Dr. Greg Little extends the idea in his book Grand Illusions.

It's just so bizarre, it's hard to know what to make of it.

Science exists to investigate the unexplained, not to explain away the uninvestigated.

Ouija transcripts, Tarot sessions, psychic readings, and other messing around. Read it all here.

#49    newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

• "Only through absolute loyalty to each other can the few control the many." - Peter J. Carroll

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:58 AM

I had heard the author being interviewed on Coast to Coast concerning this farm etc.  I haven't read the book... Yet. But I plan too.

A newcomer asked to be shown the way to the monastery, and Chao-chou replied:  "Have you finished eating your rice?... Then go wash your bowl!"  Therupon the monk gained instant enlightenment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users