Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Top Secret/Majic Twelve Eyes Only

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#16    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 13 November 2003 - 04:32 AM

Wait till he answers my question then pan him original.gif  

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#17    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Absurdity

• 2,753 posts

• Life is not meaningful, therefore it is.

Posted 13 November 2003 - 04:36 AM

He probobly wont answer .

whistling2.gif *gets his pan ready

In the way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain. Normally, you only need to see what's happening in stage. That's how reality works. If you don't know then it's for the best. Actually, learning about the supernatural only increases the number of things you don't know.

Posted Image

#18    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:36 AM

Heel! xenojin, wait til i say sic him  laugh.gif  

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#19    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 05:14 PM

(sigh).......,    geeesh.  Now why in the world would the chairman of the supposedly largest conspiracy group in the world decide to finally unleash info about UFO's, Goverment lies and Secret Projects.... yatta yatta....   to a forum of 1000 or so members who only make up 0.000000001 % of the worlds population?What's that going to do? How is this helpful to you?

I mean... what's your goal here? Is this your idea of trying to let the cat out of the bag?  Why not use your so called pull power and broadcast it on every internet site around the world. Tv, news and whatever.    

I mean, if i was you, this is the LAST place i'd start.   Sure we are open minded, but we are just as skeptical as the next. We just happen to be a bunch of people who enjoy talking about it.   It's not like telling us this info is going to make anything you say more plausible and believable.

So I ask this question and only this.    Why here and why us? What's your point?

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#20    LisaMHD

LisaMHD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

• Do I smell lasagna??

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:02 PM

Are you sure this isnt Fox Moulder?????? Sounds like one of his famous quotes from X-Files!!!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  abduct.gif   alien.gif

Dont get me wrong, Im NOT dissing the X-Files. I love the show. But this guy sounds too good to be true.

I will forever believe that anythings possible, no matter how crazy or unexplainable.

#21    Pinecone

Pinecone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (LisaMHD @ Nov 13 2003, 05:02 PM)
Are you sure this isnt Fox Moulder?????? Sounds like one of his famous quotes from X-Files!!!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  abduct.gif   alien.gif

Dont get me wrong, Im NOT dissing the X-Files. I love the show. But this guy sounds too good to be true.

I was thinking not good enough actually... whistling2.gif  

#22    Melladior

Melladior

Poltergeist

• 2,177 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:30 PM

huh.gif This is embarrassing.I (almost) can't bear to see what comes next.

#23    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 14 November 2003 - 03:54 AM

This person has gotten what he went out to seek, our attention. The fact that we have all posted something makes him keep returning for more attention.  rolleyes.gif

Simply ask a moderator if he’s showing an IP number off his computer? If he was a real majestic 12, he would have the means to cover his tracks?

There it goes again, me speculating… see its contagious! sad.gif

<whispers to Blood Angel…. Wait for it….wait……Almost in range.> whistling2.gif

#24    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 14 November 2003 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (Kryso @ Nov 14 2003, 04:54 AM)
Simply ask a moderator if he’s showing an IP number off his computer? If he was a real majestic 12, he would have the means to cover his tracks?

Kryso,

He does show an IP, and tried to resolve it. But somehow it's masked of some sort.

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#25    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 14 November 2003 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (Phantom @ Nov 13 2003, 11:06 PM)
He does show an IP, and tried to resolve it. But somehow it's masked of some sort.

Really?  blink.gif  

#26    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 10:33 AM

Ohhh!! Spooky ...

What is it in this statement I can't quite put my finger on   ?
The safety and welbeing of this planet needs a defense system period. The public point of veiw is this. The United States government is hiding something from the public about UFO's and Alien encounters and WE WANT TO KNOW ! Regardless of the repercussions this would created from all walks of life. WE WANT TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH! Period!

That's right .. do you often refer to yourself in the third person ?

" Filthy little Hobbitt's they steals it from us"

#27    Nax

Nax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

• It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted 14 November 2003 - 03:15 PM

Well, when I stopped smiling I thought you have to give the guy an "E" for effort  thumbsup.gif

But he gets a "F-" for his spelling. I would have thought that the head of a Govt department would have had at least a full High School education.  thumbsup.gif  

#28    Majestic

Majestic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 06:30 PM

Greetings,

I see you've picked up on my spelling and grammer. My secretary is out to lunch and their is to time when she'll return again. But I can assure you that my point is being made perfectly clear.  thumbsup.gif

Before we venture into the unknown phenomenons that have plagued mankind for centuries. I like to share with you that these unknown mysteries that has everyone intrigued will all come to past as I fully explain to you the answers to these questions your looking for. I would like to point out to you that I have all the answers to questions so-longed asked by philosophers. This is to include the many different levels of realms that exist in the spirit dimension as well.

As for trying to identify my position on this with the United States government. I'm afraid that your efforts on this will lead you know where. Their is not any specific government agency that will acknowledge MJ-12's activities. As you already know. When former President Truman's administration created TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE exsistance. He put the screws down so tight that none of our present government agencies will allow you to enter without a specific code implicated to certain agencies with directives only for EYES ONLY level security clearance.

I would like to begin with questions starting with CREATION of the inhabitance of this planet. In order to get to the bottom of this we must go far back into time to the beginning of what created these mysterious phenomenons that hhave plagued mankind for centuries. You may begin with anything in relations to the origin of humankind and who created you and why! thumbsup.gif

I am a firm believer that in order to get to the root of the problem we must re-evoluate what has been recorded throughout history is not necessary the whole truth. The common myth that people would panic if the truth was dispelled.

I'll take questions the specificly are related to Who created humans and why and the origin of the planet. Once this has been made clear on a global structure. Than I will proceed with the Spirit realm next wink2.gif

Thank you,

A.Moreno
       U.S.Chairman to Majic Twelve Committee

#29    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 06:35 PM

okay then, I'll start....

How did we come to be? Simple question. I's elaborate, but then I'd be feeding the fire with suggestions so I'll let you explain it from scratch.....

My other question is why do you keep repeating the phrase "plagued mankind for centuries"...

#30    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 06:36 PM

blink.gif

Holy S**t, now he knows not only about UFO's but everything in general. WaaaaaaaH!  Must be nice.

Let me see... why not just skip the questions and answer everything. Screw it... just write a book!  

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users