Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UnNatural Weather

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    Jester of Dreams

Jester of Dreams

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

• Those who dare to dream...
    Are the one who are trying to escape reality...
    I dare to dream...
    I will make a difference...
    When I truly awaken...

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:36 AM

Has anyone seen the news lately?... huh.gif

A recent weather here in Oklahoma, that rainstorms, to ice and hail, then snow blizzards and thunderstorms!... ohmy.gif

That was a new one for me, lighting and snow...together... mellow.gif

#2    IamsSon

IamsSon

Unobservable Matter

• 11,863 posts

• ďIf you canít explain it simply, you donít understand it well enough.Ē ~ Albert Einstein

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:38 AM

Has anyone seen the news lately?... huh.gif

A recent weather here in Oklahoma, that rainstorms, to ice and hail, then snow blizzards and thunderstorms!... ohmy.gif

It's a storm.  What's so weird?

"But then with me that horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?" - Charles Darwin, in a letter to William Graham on July 3, 1881

#3    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:49 AM

Well it's not new to meteorologists...I think that's all that matters.  happy.gif

#4    angrycrustacean

angrycrustacean

pǝʇsıʍʇ

• 3,024 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:50 AM

Everywhere in North America's been having some whacky weather lately. It's been down to -30 C (-17 F) here in Canada already, and it usually doesn't get that cold until January or so. There's also some nasty storms on the Eastern seaboard, I've heard.

Could be global warming effects I suppose, but I refuse to admit it until I can sit outside in January with my shorts on.  laugh.gif

Posted Image

#5    TheOsirian

TheOsirian

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:47 AM

When I went to the Arctic some years back ('93) the people were telling me how they're starting to see plants they've never seen before and how some kids are actually gettting sunburns. Unheard of in those areas.

And this summer here in Quebec we had one hell of a weird storm - like lightening every two to three seconds - for nearly two hours straight and get this - no rain. And almost no wind. That was freaky. There were people all over the neighborhood outside watching the skies - and this was at half past midnight.

Something's going on, and it ain't good.

#6    jesspy

jesspy

Full of Wisdumb

• 8,102 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 05:58 AM

hey in Australia its freaking summer and there was snow in some cities SNOW!!!!! Dang
One day its 9 degrees celcius the next day its 34 degrees celsius explian that. SO yeah we had a storm with lightning thunder hail snow and a dust storm all rolled into one it wasnt a fun day

Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

#7    CaitSith

CaitSith

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

• http://shadowquesters.proboards.com

Posted 03 December 2006 - 06:11 AM

When I went to the Arctic some years back ('93) the people were telling me how they're starting to see plants they've never seen before and how some kids are actually gettting sunburns. Unheard of in those areas.

And this summer here in Quebec we had one hell of a weird storm - like lightening every two to three seconds - for nearly two hours straight and get this - no rain. And almost no wind. That was freaky. There were people all over the neighborhood outside watching the skies - and this was at half past midnight.

Something's going on, and it ain't good.

You slowly developed a Canadian accent as I read this post  tongue.gif

This year was the first year that I can ever remember going out in a t-shirt and jeans after Thanksgiving (Nov 23) here in Missouri. It didn't snow until the 1st of Dec, and man did it snow, 11 inches over night, of course all that was after the night of freezing rain. It was a very sudden winter

"Science fails to recognize the single most potent element of human existence, Spirit moves through all things." SOAD

Posted Image

#8    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• 1,637 posts

• I am the master of my fate.
    I am the captain of my soul

Posted 03 December 2006 - 08:34 AM

Climate change people!! ohmy.gif

Here in Spain we are starting to see tornadoes and hurricanes at the west. That is abnormal at this part of the world......

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#9    Conspiracy

Conspiracy

Poltergeist

• 3,074 posts

• "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:42 PM

You slowly developed a Canadian accent as I read this post  tongue.gif

This year was the first year that I can ever remember going out in a t-shirt and jeans after Thanksgiving (Nov 23) here in Missouri. It didn't snow until the 1st of Dec, and man did it snow, 11 inches over night, of course all that was after the night of freezing rain. It was a very sudden winter

we got the same thing here at my place in canada, it was + 12... in the middle of November! which is definatly not normal lol and then bam, just as it got close/hits december we got piled with snow and it dropped to like -15 to -20, but then again we always have had messed up weather in Manitoba  hmm.gif

Posted Image

#10    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,088 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:47 PM

Yesterday I was walking round in the New Forest*, it was the first Saturday in December (19 days to the winter solstice...) and I'm in shirtsleeves!  I came home with a touch of sunburn - this says as much for the depletion of the ozone layer as climate change itself.

* It would have been a lovely day had it not been for the fox hunt (illegal, not that the police bother) within earshot.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#11    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 03 December 2006 - 05:12 PM

A tornado touched down in PA yesterday.....We had very strong winds here in MI. We missed the majority of the storm though original.gif

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#12    recon_soldier

recon_soldier

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 05:14 PM

One must remember, Oil was not put there for Human or other Being Use..

I Strongly believe the Oil we remove from our planet has a reason for being there, Stabalization is a possibility.

Edited by recon_soldier, 03 December 2006 - 05:14 PM.

#13    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 05:30 PM

A tornado touched down in PA yesterday.....We had very strong winds here in MI. We missed the majority of the storm though original.gif

It seems like everyone was hit by storms yesterday.  blink.gif

One must remember, Oil was not put there for Human or other Being Use..

I Strongly believe the Oil we remove from our planet has a reason for being there, Stabalization is a possibility.

There is no reason for it to be there, it's just the result of a chemical process.

#14    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 03 December 2006 - 06:23 PM

There is no reason for it to be there, it's just the result of a chemical process.

Just like rock, or tree, or gas, or any other resource.

It seems like everyone was hit by storms yesterday

Yes, we had a massive system in the states a couple days ago. St. Louis, Missouri is in a state of emergency. Many feet of snow, 50 MPH+ winds, and icy rain. Roads have been closed, and utilities knocked down.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#15    Aztec Warrior

Aztec Warrior

Ancient Order of Hibernians Grand Master

• 3,339 posts

• A neoconservative is a "liberal mugged by reality," one who became more conservative after seeing the results of liberal policies.Iriving Kristol

Posted 03 December 2006 - 06:35 PM

Global warming, HA.

It is snowing in the mountains and raining in the city. This will probably be the coldest Nov/Dec in several centuries down here.

Posted ImageBlurring and Stirring the truth and the lies

So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users