Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

PSI -vs- SCI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
523 replies to this topic

#391    Nasos

Nasos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:47 PM

I didn't took the challenge since im not sure that im doing TK.But i can show you a video of mine that it clearly shows that im not moving my hands around the psy wheel...I don't know what that means,you guys may analyze it...

EDIT:Video removed since it served its purpose.

Edited by Nasos, 06 June 2007 - 06:49 AM.

#392    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:34 PM

I didn't took the challenge since im not sure that im doing TK.But i can show you a video of mine that it clearly shows that im not moving my hands around the psy wheel...I don't know what that means,you guys may analyze it...

Ok, I'll say that there might of been a mistake here, in that your provided link takes me to a web page asking me to use them as my "Web Hosting" - but zero link to any video....  blink.gif

#393    Nasos

Nasos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:43 PM

Peculiar....cause it works fine for me.I just tried it.

PS: You must scroll down and push the FREE button Then scroll down again and use the 4 digit code in the little box.Then push download original.gif

Edited by Nasos, 05 June 2007 - 11:49 PM.

#394    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:29 AM

Peculiar....cause it works fine for me.I just tried it.

PS: You must scroll down and push the FREE button Then scroll down again and use the 4 digit code in the little box.Then push download original.gif

Ok that worked - just using your hands to control thermodynamics. Dragon did a video a number of months back doing exactly this - using the understanding of science and not Psi of any kind. You hands simply control the thermodynamic airflow around the paper pin wheel.

#395    beale947

beale947

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

• There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:09 AM

Jj has no-one taken the test yet??

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

#396    Archosaur

Archosaur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:10 AM

I am new to this thread of epic magnitude.

It seems to have broken down into the following argument: One group of people insisting that others believe that they have TK, another group than asking them to prove it, and then much arguing.

To states something as a belief is one thing, those are personal to each of us. To have had a unique personal experience is another, much of UM deals with one-time un-repeatable events (aliens, cryptids, spiritual encounters, etc) that the witness believes, but has no evidence for. I believe humans have a very limited uncontrollable TK, and many people have witnessed some interesting phenomena.

But to state something as a fact, and then expect others to accept it without proof, is unreasonable.
no.gif

#397    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:56 AM

Jj has no-one taken the test yet??

-- umm ... no .... do I expect it to be taken ... no not really - everyone knows they would fail. It's just that simple.

#398    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:59 AM

But to state something as a fact, and then expect others to accept it without proof, is unreasonable.
no.gif

Exactly right on the button!

#399    Nasos

Nasos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:38 AM

Ok that worked - just using your hands to control thermodynamics. Dragon did a video a number of months back doing exactly this - using the understanding of science and not Psi of any kind. You hands simply control the thermodynamic airflow around the paper pin wheel.

Yeah i think i can believe that.Cause it was strange to me to see people that are only some days in the school doing it with their hands too.I'm not so sure yet that TK isnt achievable.But at least i know,that if you do the Psy wheel with this the hands method,its not real TK.I see no point to say that im doing TK if im not.

Edited by Nasos, 06 June 2007 - 06:40 AM.

#400    beale947

beale947

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:20 PM

-- umm ... no .... do I expect it to be taken ... no not really - everyone knows they would fail. It's just that simple.

I could take the test and drug you before hand, so you will so out of it, you'll believe anything:P

#401    beale947

beale947

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:34 AM

O.o its gone off the first page. can't let it do that untill the test has been taken. Come one people prove if you can (which you can't)

#402    fenrir99

fenrir99

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:54 PM

ok i can do this but i need to work on it some more but its not on the top of my prioritys right now

#403    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:34 PM

ok i can do this but i need to work on it some more but its not on the top of my prioritys right now

Your priorities aside - it is clear you have not or did not read the Challeng Rules - it is VERY clear.

#404    fenrir99

fenrir99

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:18 PM

ive read the rules tell me if this works i took normal glue and filled a glue stick cap up then i slide a pen it i balanced the pen to that it was verticle and let it dry. now i took a peice of notebook paper cut it in  a circle and with no wind or other factors make it spin. did i do anything wrong i did read the rules just didnt put much efort to understand them

#405    DakaSha

DakaSha

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:27 PM

dude you obviously didnt read the rules at all

edit: btw you havta be from the states also

Edited by DakaSha, 18 June 2007 - 03:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users