Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

PSI -vs- SCI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
523 replies to this topic

#421    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:12 AM

Whats the explination on this video?

Mattman the author of this video stated clearly that it was a hoax - 'a social experiment', but a hoax nothing more and well a whole lot less.

U can ask Dargonwick and a few other's on the UM thread, I really do not want to re-hash this. But it is a hoax.

Jj -

#422    Eldara

Eldara

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:20 AM

Mattman the author of this video stated clearly that it was a hoax - 'a social experiment', but a hoax nothing more and well a whole lot less.

U can ask Dargonwick and a few other's on the UM thread, I really do not want to re-hash this. But it is a hoax.

Jj -

Cool was just wondering, im a really scientific person anyway, XD Just looking for an explination

#423    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:28 AM

Cool was just wondering, im a really scientific person anyway, XD Just looking for an explination

NP -=- I have a strong feeling we've not seen the last of this video - which is really sad. I wish Mattman would at least update the Video Notes and state clearly that this is a Hoax so people would know this up front.

#424    rev r

rev r

Dudeist Priest

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

• Grass is Green;
    Sky is Blue

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:00 PM

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=73996

A fascinating read. Demonstrates perfectly what anyone who looks at this stuff with a halfway serious mind is up against.

Two starving men arguing over which wax apple looks more real.

#425    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:17 PM

It really is sad the lengths some people will go through to try and pull off a scam!
Mattman claimed he could make a video that would prove psi. and argued on it for a year!
Only to come in with a video that did not meet the guidelines and showed many flaws.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#426    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:02 PM

I got a PM asking where the $300.00 Pin Wheel test was:

$300.00 Pin Wheel T/K is in this thread here: <-- Click on link. grin2.gif

Edited by Jjbreen, 15 July 2007 - 09:04 PM.

#427    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:20 AM

And, again the guidelines must be followed exactly as stated! Because if you do not you are pretty much waisting your time.

I am not trying to be harsh! But it seems Jj has recieved many pm's on what must be done and, it's simple really!
Just read the link provided.  thumbsup.gif

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#428    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:51 PM

Ok, I've decided to post here, in that I didn't wish to tie up Tann's thread w/her readings.

Several "Believers" have PM'd me, giving me no small hell, for the way that I've treated her, Frank and a few other recently. I guess they didn't bother reading the why.  blink.gif

Two of you that PM'd me, look at the serious difference between your claims and Tann's, Frank and few others. They made a claim and then BACK IT UP with actions. They started a path to PROVE THEIR CLAIM. The two of you have not even come close to that kind of integrity! You just keep talking about what you can do, but have not once stepped up and offered any proof! Hmm, let's ponder that for a moment. They, Tann's, Frank and couple of others, made a claim and then started to offer 1st hand, 1st person proof. You on the other hand, made a claim and offered NO PROOF.... Hmm.... do you see it now?

They've shown Accountablity, Crediblity, Integrity to their claims - you two (U know who you are) have not. It's just that simple!

Edited by Jjbreen, 19 July 2007 - 05:20 PM.

#429    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:41 PM

Ok, I've decided to post here, in that I didn't wish to tie up Tann's thread w/her readings.

Several "Believers" have PM'd me, giving me no small hell, for the way that I've treated her, Frank and a few other recently. I guess they didn't bother reading the why.  blink.gif

Two of you that PM'd me, look at the serious difference between your claims and Tann's, Frank and few others. They made a claim and then BACK IT UP with actions. They started a path to PROVE THEIR CLAIM. The two of you have not even come close to that kind of integrity! You just keep talking about what you can do, but have not once stepped up and offered any proof! Hmm, let's ponder that for a moment. They, Tann's, Frank and couple of others, made a claim and then started to offer 1st hand, 1st person proof. You on the other hand, made a claim and offered NO PROOF.... Hmm.... do you see it now?

They've shown Accountablity, Crediblity, Integrity to their claims - you two (U know who you are) have not. It's just that simple!

As it's been said many times! Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Edited by Dragonwick, 19 July 2007 - 08:42 PM.

#430    robwiljr

robwiljr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:49 PM

to end lets just say both are right in a way and psi can be done.

#431    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

to end lets just say both are right in a way and psi can be done.

Claiming one has Psi Powers and Proving One has Psi Powers are to different realities. Proof is reality - Claims are not.

#432    Vilius

Vilius

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:26 AM

proof 1 -Morgan Roberts book 'Futility' he wrote about a ship catastrophe it was exactly the same as titanic and he wrote it 14 years before it after that book he said that a spirit told him what to write

proof 2 - Daniel Dangle Holm he could levitate he did this 50 times in eyes of many witnesses and painted a cross to prove that it wasn't a hallucination he could materialize things and use telekinesis there was no found trickery

proof 3 - Nostradamus his name speaks it self tongue.gif

So heres some proof for you and you still cant believe angry.gif

#433    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:09 PM

About the Titanic: Did this person specifically mention the name "Titanic" and the date? Or did he just see a boat hitting some ice and sinking? (Since I'm not familiar w/this person.)

See let me give you an example: I'm writting this off the top of my head:

"I saw what looked like a great bird, but people were in it's belly. They were flying over land and mountain tops in the belly of this great bird. Then suddenly there was a flash, of what looked like something 'shot' the wing of this great bird and it went down into some mountains. The people that were in the belly of this great bird all perished."

Now eventually w/in the next 14 yrs the likely hood of a plane crashing into a mountain is likely to happen. It could be due to engine blowing up, lightening hitting the wing or something else causing a 'flash'. Am I a prophet or psychic? No..... but some will see this as that, because they do not see the likely hood of this happening, well doing exactly that - actually happening. Eventually it will happen, sad but true. But as Superman will tell you, it's still the safest means of travel. wink2.gif

In the time of the Titanic - a ship/boat getting hit by ice berg is and could likely happen. Expecially over 14 years! So this would be no big surprise that eventually this would happen. No big surprise at all.

As to the rest let me do a quick study of who these people were.....

Edited: Both on Google and Ask dot com, there is nothing on: Daniel Dangle Holm. Did you spell his name correctly??

Edited by Jjbreen, 20 July 2007 - 04:11 PM.

#434    Vilius

Vilius

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:22 PM

Well the titanic dude said all the details with almost no mistake and he also said that some spirit from astral plane told him this

As for Daniel i odnt know how to spell his name in my language its:
Danielius Danglas Houmas
Daniel Dangle Houm? <--- try this one tongue.gif

#435    Vilius

Vilius

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:59 AM

Ok he said those things ships capacity 70.000 (66.000) width 800 (882.5 foots) had 3 propellers (3) maximal speed 24/25 (24/25) maximal passengers limit 3.000 (3.000) 24 escape boats (20) 19 barriers against water (15) 3 cars (3) right side of the ship was penetrated (correct) also noone even dreamed about such ship then so he couldn't get any information anywhere

Sorry for spelling mistakes i suck at translating -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users