Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

PSI -vs- SCI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
523 replies to this topic

#481    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:15 PM

Ok, it seems we have a take to the challenge!

(Jjbreen @ Oct 13 2007, 08:13 PM)
Here ........>>> $1,000.00 Challenge. Just take the first part of it w/ALL the protocols clearly seen and done!

If you want the money then tell us where you live and we can see if someone can help w/the set up so you can actually get the money!

Pin Wheel (Psi Wheel) TK Challenge <- easy  

ok i know every thing...

man this is so easy i can earn that money.. easy

but i realy need a plastic table ?

because i don't have one :/

lol 25 dollar..for just let see real TK ? ...

Euro is better...

Pin Wheel (Psi Wheel) TK Challenge <- easy wink2.gif

ok i know every thing...

man this is so easy i can earn that money.. easy  happy.gif

but i realy need a plastic table ?

because i don't have one :/

lol 25 dollar..for just let see real TK ? ...

Euro is better...

OK - I am copying this post over to the thread w/the challenge ..... Jj

COPIED:

Ok, read the rules carefully as they spell out everything that has to be done. To answer your question -> YES you have to have a clear table top, that is one of the specific conditions. None of the conditions are open to debate or changes.
IF ... you have any questions that need clearification or further explination you must ask them BEFORE - not after you presented something and found you screwed up. So make sure you understand everything w/100 % clearity.

Best of Luck, TelekinesisMaster ... best of luck.

Edited by Jjbreen, 13 October 2007 - 10:16 PM.

#482    Please Explain

Please Explain

• Closed
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:21 PM

What was involved in this challenge?
Is it the mind or just the hand, or both?

#483    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:21 PM

I have read all the rules

but ok in short what happen in Real..
in short:
read rules...i did
making video (no tricks etc etc)
u give me 25 dollar
Science teacher etc etc looking if it are tricks or real...etc etc...
And if it is real and that i have realy proof that telekenisis realy exist then i earn my thousand dollar...

right ? that was in short

is it

1 thousand dollar

or

1 million dollar

i think 1 thousand dollar tongue.gif

and Jjbreen look at ur private messages

Edited by TelekenisisMaster, 13 October 2007 - 10:24 PM.

Telekenisis is for real you can't use it by a machine thats mother nature!

#484    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:31 PM

I have read all the rules
but ok in short what happen in Real..
in short:
read rules...i did
making video (no tricks etc etc)
u give me 25 dollar
Science teacher etc etc looking if it are tricks or real...etc etc...
And if it is real and that i have realy proof that telekenisis realy exist then i earn my thousand dollar...

right ? that was in short

is it

1 thousand dollar

or

1 million dollar

i think 1 thousand dollar tongue.gif

and Jjbreen look at ur private messages

Ok, you are already starting off on the wrong foot, dude. it's a Thousand dollars .... There is a big difference between $1,000.00 and $1,000,000.00 -- I strongly suggest that you read the rules very very carefully - I have honest doubts you really understand what is involved. Be very careful ----

Dude once again here is my point. I totally understand that this video ...>> TelekinesisMaster's First Pin (PSI) Wheel Video  As I stated, this shows actually you know nothing about TK w/this video - U even show less understanding about the science that is actually under you very nose.

Now I am not afraid of you taking the challenge ... totally go for it. BUT --- W/this as the only proof you've submitted... R U SURE you want to 'go here'. Might I first suggest you try this on your own..... Remember where you hands have to be in this video .... and what has to be under the glass/clear covering ....

But hey - if you want to do this ... give it your best shot .....

Edited by Jjbreen, 13 October 2007 - 10:35 PM.

#485    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

Ok, you are already starting off on the wrong foot, dude. it's a Thousand dollars .... There is a big difference between $1,000.00 and $1,000,000.00 -- I strongly suggest that you read the rules very very carefully - I have honest doubts you really understand what is involved. Be very careful ----

Dude once again here is my point. I totally understand that this video ...>> TelekinesisMaster's First Pin (PSI) Wheel Video  As I stated, this shows actually you know nothing about TK w/this video - U even show less understanding about the science that is actually under you very nose.

Now I am not afraid of you taking the challenge ... totally go for it. BUT --- W/this as the only proof you've submitted... R U SURE you want to 'go here'. Might I first suggest you try this on your own..... Remember where you hands have to be in this video .... and what has to be under the glass/clear covering ....

But hey - if you want to do this ... give it your best shot .....

i know..thousand dollars i was just joking tongue.gif

and for the last time..xD video is from long ago

#486    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:45 PM

i know..thousand dollars i was just joking tongue.gif

and for the last time..xD video is from long ago

Just exactly how long ago and more to the point also --> How old are you?

#487    Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust

Poltergeist

• 2,337 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:33 PM

There are three things for which I have seen incontrovertable evidence:

- Astral Projection

I have experienced this first hand, and there are a myriad of scientific journals available with experiments proving its validity, though no one takes the time to read them. Astral projection also confirms the existence of souls.

- The Existence of Spirits
- The Existence of Clairevoyancy

When I discovered that the australian police force uses an acclaimed 'psychic' to help with cases, and then saw documentary footage of her being given nothing but a photo of the victim and being able to talk about intimate details of the case with the help of the victim's spirit, I was convinced.

I am a skeptical, level-headed person who requires substantial evidence.

The world needs more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.

#488    Derac Smi

Derac Smi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

• Hello World !

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:41 AM

Wow, some of these are no small questions that will require no 'small' posts .... So right now I will address two of them.

**BRB - need another cup of coffee it's 7:53am and I'm still waking up.**

** ok, back... ** original.gif

James Randi. U know I actually do not like being put in the same 'boat' as him. For the following reasons:
.... I do accept the validity of some paranormal abilities. See unlike him, I do not denounce and go out to debunk any and everything related to the paranormal as he does. There is also a member on UM that actually - less the money side - that reminds me more of James Randi that I do.

What I accept:
...... Remote Viewing.
I've seen plenty of evidence first hand of some pretty incredible Remote Viewers. A few of them have even become friends of mine. Why do I accept this? Because the evidence that was submitted and that I have witnessed was spot on from a person at the Top of the Space Needle, to Ye Ole Curiosity Shop on the Seattle water front, to University of Washington and so on. These could no way be 'random guesses'. Because these 6 people did these tests over weeks time in University Controlled Setup. original.gif

I also happen to know that one of these guys actually applied for Randi's challenge. He got a letter back that basically stated his letter was rejected. Who ever answers J. Randi's mail for application for the Challenge, turned him down! No reason was given, just 'sorry no'.

..... Empath Sense.
This is a person that can sense on various levels the actual internal emotions of another person. This sense is NOT based on visual clues, audio clues or physical touch clues. In other words it's not this New Age Touchy Feely BS. These people are actual Empath's.

..... Telepathy between Twins.
There are so many credible and valid documentation of telepathy between twins that it's hard to ignore. Some controlled and set and monitored and some that were caught and captured by accident and left everyone going... "Wow, look at this and what just happened!!"

..... "Cold Readings"
This was actually done here on-line in UM by a member. The results were were not 100% but I would say well with in 80% +/- that it was validation enough to show, that this person could do what they said. Even some of my fellow Skeptic's here on UM joined and in. A couple PM'd w/their shock and surprise of this person uncanny accuracy and made believers in this, out of them.

Now in the above, I happen to know Randi would just "Pffft, it away - as would a couple other UM Members..."

Randi to me is just a bitter old man, that has no hope, no beliefs and he preaches this 'religion' to others w/no small emotions. I've watched him Larry King and other shows. There is a lot of anger and bitterness in him. Even if you look at his eyes for even just couple of minutes, there is no joy in his eyes and sadly no 'life' in them either.

I can tell you I enjoy my life. I enjoy my 32 yrs of marriage to my wife. I enjoy my 3 adult kids and my g'daughter. I have my personal beliefs and hope. I enjoy very much my life. Right now w/the surgery I just had, I'm a tad frustrated and such ... but then who wouldn't be after major lung surgery... LOL.....

Now as to the second point that I will address: Astronomy and the "X-Men - Jedi - Anime - Psionic" powers that these kids come on here with. Astronomy and this are two totally different worlds so I am wondering just exactly how you see these two in the same sentence??? Sorry but you have me lost here. Please understand I have been amateur astronomer since I was 13 yrs old. I am now 53, so a few years. Do I know everything about astronomy? NO, but I do know a few things. Are there people out there that know a whole lot more! Oh yes, they could talk rings around me and I admit this with no shame.

So I guess, please explain how you fit Astronomy, a science ....> With the claims of kids who think they have "X-Men, Anime, Jedi" type powers??  Thanks ... original.gif

Like I said Jerry, my questions were "off-topic", basic separation of "apples and oranges" if you will. I did mentioned you as having passion for astronomy as J. Randi, and no other comparative details. I do consider myself as someone technical. My questions did not relate in any way regarding the supernatural. I understand the difference between fantasy and reality, and keep them separate respectively. I'm very much into IT, and I'm excited about the future implication(s)/application(s)  of Quantum Entanglement in computing. I do have an active life, my presence here at UM reflects the entertainment value I take of from these threads and not for knowledge, please take no offense for none was intended. I thank you for giving the time in replying though, more power !

Edited by Derac Smi, 14 October 2007 - 03:42 AM.

Crede, ut intelligas!

#489    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:44 AM

Just exactly how long ago and more to the point also --> How old are you?

I'm 15 years old...almost 16

Edited by TelekenisisMaster, 14 October 2007 - 07:44 AM.

#490    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 14 October 2007 - 12:47 PM

- Comment removed -

It's not about age discrepancy eight bits! When it comes to this challenge all ages apply.

When TKmaster took on the challenge he knew the rules that were given! I'm sure at 16 you knew how to read
and, comprehend things quite well.

Thanks,
Tom

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#491    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:40 PM

- Comment removed -

I really don't know how the laws apply in situtations such as this! But, as far as I can tell this is not a binding contract that will need
to be taken as far as a court room.

As far as you assuming that Jj is a condescending bully! that is you're opinion. I see that Jj has alot of knowledge behind his posts!
Taking this into concideration he is doing nothing more than trying to make some of these believers on here think a bit more rationaly
about these supposed claims they keep posting so adamantly about.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#492    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:05 PM

Jerry, you are a 53 year-old man who hangs out on an internet forum day after day looking for teenagers to argue with.

Please, do not concern yourself with my issues.

You know what. If psi kiddies want to make goofy claims, they should be called out.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#493    eight bits

eight bits

• 6,218 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:22 PM

You know what. If psi kiddies want to make goofy claims, they should be called out.

Fine, Eric. So, what's the problem? You write "Sorry, I do not believe your claims. If you provide evidence, then I shall reconsider my opinion."

Or did you have something more muscular in mind as being "called out?"

Posted Image

#494    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:25 PM

Fine, Eric. So, what's the problem? You write "Sorry, I do not believe your claims. If you provide evidence, then I shall reconsider my opinion."

Or did you have something more muscular in mind as being "called out?"

oooou. If only that were an option. wink2.gif

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#495    eight bits

eight bits

• 6,218 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:36 PM

oooou. If only that were an option.

So, seriously, Eric, what's it to you if somebody comes on a discussion forum and reports something you doubt? You state your own view, and then go looking for someone who's posting something you are more interested in.

Isn't that more-or-less the point of a place like this?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users