Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

topic world careing liveing thinks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1    steer

steer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:57 PM

can any of your relly see want we relly are doing to our plant has we are messing it up and not for 1 sec to stop and think now the time to put thinks on the rigth path , can any of your every thro about on want is rigth and wrong ant it about time you should relly think about your child and other liveing thinks a little spcace to help our world to let other out there to stop and just think on want they are relly doing .

can you relly think about on want all the killing thinks witch can be stop and relly think about careing liveing thinks  and show them on want we can but our world in the rigth path and stop killing it  it should be about time we all should relly wake up and looking round others and starting careing for other live thinks and put our world rigth not wrong time to wake up focks . stop killing and stop figthing .

just stop for 1 sec and thinks about on want you are doing and think about others out who are suffing and care about them and help other help your self to help others and help our plant to heal it be for its tooo late just stop and thinks for 1 sec time to heal .

STOP THE KILLING STOP THE FIGTHING STOP THE  WRONG

PUT  THE RIGTH THINKS ON

TIME TOO  WAKE  UP  POEPLE  

START   NOW

SHOW THEM THE RIGTH

WAKE  WAKE WAKE WAKE  WAKE  

THINK ABOUT IT  THINK ABOUT  THINKS ROUND YOU TELL THEM SHOW THEM HELP THEM LETS MAKE THINK RIGTH

LETS  PUT  THIS WORLD RIGTH BE FOR ITS TOO LATE WAKE WAKE THINK ABOUT YOUR KIDS THINK ABOUT OTHER AND SUFFING AND THE KILLING  time to stop

#2    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,718 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:04 PM

so what are you doing to make the world a better place? just wondering...  dontgetit.gif

#3    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:23 PM

It is commendable that you are so passionate about the planet and our enviroment. However, it is unfortunate that your post is quite unintelligible.
If you would like to edit it then that would be a great help. Or if you need some help with editing then feel free to PM me and I will help you.

For now though I am closing this thread. Let me know via PM of your decision. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Lottie, 14 December 2006 - 03:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users