Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

If I were to go on a ghost hunt...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    xgaryedgex

xgaryedgex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• Liberate te ex inferis

Posted 14 November 2003 - 10:18 PM

if you want to go on a hunt visit

www.majda.net

they have chapters everywhere. they are an organization of ghost hunters and they let anyone participate.

http://indianaghosts.homestead.com/files/aindex.html

this site has alot of good tips and equiptment needed to conduct a ghost hunt. browse around on it. alot of info there.

There is no such thing as an inevitable war. If war comes it will be from failure of human wisdom.-Andrew B. Law

#17    LisaMHD

LisaMHD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

• Do I smell lasagna??

Posted 15 November 2003 - 04:05 PM

Pasiphae,

Heres a site that may help you, its The Shadowlands. The Shadowlands-Ghosts and Hauntings Click on the Haunted places, Groups and Ghost hunting 101 links. This place has alot of info on ghosts, and such. The Forums may also be of help to you.

Best of luck to you!!

I will forever believe that anythings possible, no matter how crazy or unexplainable.

#18    sfj21

sfj21

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 05:42 PM

Thanks for the advice Hammy. You didn't mention where to get the nerves of steel from (or is that where the wine comes in) wink2.gif  

If you believe in it, then it's real.

#19    thefirstman

thefirstman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

• Finding inner peace through outer rage.

Posted 15 November 2003 - 07:18 PM

Hey this has nothing to do with ghost hunting but i saw this pic in a book caled The Afterlife,cant remember who it's by,but it said that the figure was 10 foot tall and the picture was genuine,and not faked
i cant upload the picture,it is too large for the upload:(

Posted Image

"if we fight for money,I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honour,I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it" Royce Gracie

#20    dancin'hamster

dancin'hamster

Psychic Spy

• 1,800 posts

• "When Good is hungry, it seeks food, even in dark caves, and when it thirsts, it drinks even of dead waters"

Posted 17 November 2003 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (sfj21 @ Nov 15 2003, 04:42 PM)
You didn't mention where to get the nerves of steel from (or is that where the wine comes in) wink2.gif

grin2.gif

Nope ~ not wine (or Jack Daniels - my preferred tipple)

It's always best to go into these investigations with an open mind ~ not a credulas one. I like to take a walk around by myself to get a 'feel' for the place. If there is an area that I particularly get 'creeped' in, I force myself to go and sit there for a while, and check for any wiring, drafts etc etc.
I was a bit spooked in the last investigation *blushes at admitting to being scared*. I was in an active area, where a very odd anomoly had been captured on camera (a door which wasn't there showed up on a digital picture.......where a door would have been over 100 years ago...). I was looking over my friends' shoulder into his night vision camera, when someone, very, very distinctly breathed into my ear. I spun round......and ran off around the corner to see who it was.......but we were alone......the others were in another part of the hotel....... an hour later I was told that another member of the group had the same experience - unknown to anyone else........

blink.gif

Hammy x x x

PS A big Teddy always helps !

#21    sfj21

sfj21

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (dancin'hamster @ Nov 17 2003, 08:00 PM)
blushes at admitting to being scared

Nothing to be ashamed of Hammy. I'm sitting here at my computer in my unhaunted house, all the lights on........and I'm shi***ng myself  wink2.gif  

If you believe in it, then it's real.

#22    dancin'hamster

dancin'hamster

Psychic Spy

• 1,800 posts

• "When Good is hungry, it seeks food, even in dark caves, and when it thirsts, it drinks even of dead waters"

Posted 18 November 2003 - 04:04 PM

oh it is ........ I'm supposed to be the big, brave Hammy !!!

Went back to one of the places we investigated in October today, because guests and staff had been complaining about something 'growling' at them in one of the rooms............so I sat there and waited patiently......but the only thing that growled was my tummy  sad.gif  

#23    algernon the 3rd

algernon the 3rd

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 243 posts

• ???

Posted 18 November 2003 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (dancin'hamster @ Nov 18 2003, 03:04 PM)
oh it is ........ I'm supposed to be the big, brave Hammy !!!

Went back to one of the places we investigated in October today, because guests and staff had been complaining about something 'growling' at them in one of the rooms............so I sat there and waited patiently......but the only thing that growled was my tummy  sad.gif

Maybe they knew what they were up against bid brave hammy and knew they'd get in trouble so stayed away original.gif

#24    dancin'hamster

dancin'hamster

Psychic Spy

• 1,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (algenon_iii @ Nov 18 2003, 03:29 PM)
Maybe they knew what they were up against bid brave hammy and knew they'd get in trouble so stayed away original.gif

LMAO

I wasn't very brave when that thingy breathed right in my ear!

#25    algernon the 3rd

algernon the 3rd

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 243 posts

• ???

Posted 18 November 2003 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (dancin'hamster @ Nov 18 2003, 05:09 PM)
LMAO

I wasn't very brave when that thingy breathed right in my ear!

everyone has their bad days original.gif

I kept get freaked out the other day by the wind blowing leaves and other stuff against by front door, sounded like things tapping and scratching at the door, reading the forum at the time didn't help  ph34r.gif  

#26    dancin'hamster

dancin'hamster

Psychic Spy

• 1,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 02:46 PM

I have only been truely terrified once ~ and that was many years ago in my old home. (I was going to post the story but have decided against it). I really thought that I would die of fright ..... not something I'd like to repeat again in a hurry  blink.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users