Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Animals...

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#16    Xackek

Xackek

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:26 PM

Oh my god this is just horrible. Skinning it alive is so cruel. If it HAD to be done, I would rather them have to be beat it to death the first time so they dont endure any more misery.

"After staring at somone's artificial beauty, you start to notice the real inner beauty a person has based on their personality. Their face becomes a canvas in which their personality is painted on, a reflection to their soul." ~ Me

"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives." ~ Some guy in a quote website

#17    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 34,221 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:33 PM

I have removed the link from the original post. Whilst this is a subject worthy of discussion, the images in the video could be disturbing to many members, particularly the younger ones.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#18    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:27 AM

If you think this is any different than the slaughter of amimals for meat, you have another think coming...

Yep. I fish. The difference is, the fish are killed humanely. Not skinned alive.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#19    Inadvertent Smell

Inadvertent Smell

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 297 posts

• If you know me, you'll know.

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:55 AM

I don't know what video you all are discussing here, but based on the comments I think it might be that PETA - Shock Video.

If so, I have seen it... gore usually doesn't bother me, but that video made me sick.

Posted Image
I have defied Gods and Demons

#20    dantheman2435

dantheman2435

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

• "Wat."

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:23 AM

I wear fur and i'm proud of it.

#21    brave_new_world

brave_new_world

Peasant love child

• 6,842 posts

• My men like satyrs grazing on the lawns, shall with their goat-feet dance the antic hay. --Marlowe

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:36 PM

It shouldn't be posted because young people may see it? Personally, I believe things happening in the world shouldn't be hidden from anyone. My parents never sheltered me from anything. Besides, if someone doesn't pay attention to the warnings, it's their own fault.

This is also why I wouldn't mind pouring paint on someone's fur coat. I also wouldn't mind skinning THOSE bastards alive.

Do animals vote? Do animals pay taxes? They are just beasts, so who really cares.

Edited by brave_new_world, 19 December 2006 - 12:39 PM.

Posted Image
The man of science is a poor philosopher.
---Albert Einstein

<a href="http://funkyflea.deviantart.com" target="_blank">http://funkyflea.deviantart.com

#22    ASOP

ASOP

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:53 PM

I REALLY CARE! If people want to wear furs fine but the animal should be completely DEAD before skinning it. This is very cruel and they dont have to be beat to death they can be killed in a humane way. THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!

#23    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• 1,638 posts

• I am the master of my fate.
    I am the captain of my soul

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:40 PM

Do animals vote? Do animals pay taxes? They are just beasts, so who really cares.

ME. Got that??

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#24    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• 1,638 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:42 PM

I have removed the link from the original post. Whilst this is a subject worthy of discussion, the images in the video could be disturbing to many members, particularly the younger ones.

It really disturbed me. I wish you did it yesterday because I ignored the warnings and had a big shock. I still remember the animals face without skin looking at the camera............. horrible. mellow.gif

Cheers.  

Ghostkol. mellow.gif

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#25    ASOP

ASOP

Psychic Spy

• 1,491 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:10 PM

I never want to see some thing so horrible GOD just to read you reply Ghostkol makes me want to cry. crying.gif

#26    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• 1,638 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:48 PM

I never want to see some thing so horrible GOD just to read you reply Ghostkol makes me want to cry. crying.gif

The worst thing is that the animal was still alive and moving looking at the camera. OHHH! Poor beast! I am really disturbed. Everytime I remeber it makes me shiver. He took the skin off just like if it was a T-shirt. Ughhh............ I hope I forget this soon. mellow.gif

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#27    ASOP

ASOP

Psychic Spy

• 1,491 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:08 PM

Oh GOD dont say anything else. Try to think of other stuff maybe the holidays coming up or if you dont celebrate them how about the price of gas going up again or aaaaaaa I dont know the weather???? Sorry you saw that.

#28    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• 1,638 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:30 PM

Oh GOD dont say anything else. Try to think of other stuff maybe the holidays coming up or if you dont celebrate them how about the price of gas going up again or aaaaaaa I dont know the weather???? Sorry you saw that.

Ok I won't, I'm scaring my self. Yeah I will try to forget this and next time I won't ignore the sings. Good thing Waspie Dwarf blocked the link......

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#29    Celumnaz

Celumnaz

Telekinetic

• 7,039 posts

• I don't know what I don't know.

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:06 PM

did they ever explain why they didn't kill them first?
seems like it would be so much easier.  save so much time.

#30    brave_new_world

brave_new_world

Peasant love child

• 6,842 posts

• My men like satyrs grazing on the lawns, shall with their goat-feet dance the antic hay. --Marlowe

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:04 PM

ME. Got that??

I understand your comapssion. I disagree whole heartily as well. I just wrote that up to be a smartass. It is very sad what they do to such creatures. If we mixed abit of buddhism and hinduism into our everyday life style beliefs(christians take note) then we would treat all creatures humanely with equal respect and humility as we do fellow humans.

Posted Image
The man of science is a poor philosopher.
---Albert Einstein

<a href="http://funkyflea.deviantart.com" target="_blank">http://funkyflea.deviantart.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users