Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is the universe finite?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,404 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:20 PM

If Slartibartfast really did the proto-type of the known universe then by all means it must be a marvalous thing to behold .It maybe any shape we see it to be .What was that est on the end again? My protons are all locked up and mutual funds Im in deep $#@p.DONTEATUS rolleyes.gif

This is a Work in Progress!

#47    Sun Raven

Sun Raven

Alpha & Omega

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts

• I am the master of my fate.
    I am the captain of my soul

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

Harte on Jul 19 2007, 12:32 AM, said:

Captain,

You need to go and read the posts in this thread to see why you're wrong about the expansion:

My Favorite Thread

Harte

The thread where I was completely wrong and thought I was completely right all leading to a bad interpretation of mine of the Big Bang theory. All contraire here, I dislike that thread.

Anyhow, I thank you Harte for spending time to debate the subject and clearing up my bad interpretation which I now feel completely ashamed off and this being the reason for this post.

Edited by Alex01, 23 May 2008 - 03:09 PM.

Posted Image

Sun Raven

#48    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,925 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:40 PM

Alex01 on May 23 2008, 10:04 AM, said:

The thread where I was completely wrong and thought I was completely right all leading to a bad interpretation of mine of the Big Bang theory. All contraire here, I dislike that thread.

Anyhow, I thank you Harte for spending time to debate the subject and clearing up my bad interpretation which I now feel completely ashamed off and this being the reason for this post.

Ashamed??!!

No need for that!

Look, my sister has been an engineer for NASA for over twenty years and she still refuses to believe it.

So, no worries and you should be proud of yourself for being open enough to think seriously about such a deep subject and overcome your own preconceptions about it.

Thumbs up to you!   clap.gif thumbup.gif  

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users