Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Moon landing was fake

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
162 replies to this topic

#1    virusdeath0

virusdeath0

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

• I'm not afraid of Death. Because death must fear me.

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:37 AM

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

this will make u believe that the moon landing was fake.

I got bored of my Signature. So I shall say this one thing. HABAH!!!

#2    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:47 AM

This should really be in the conspiracy forum.

Ask one of the mods to move it for you.

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#3    GoddessWhispers

GoddessWhispers

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.

• Banned
  • 5,551 posts

• Blasphemy laws should be abolished. It would be a strange God indeed, that required protection by the judicial system.
    ~ Salman Rushdie

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:47 AM

I'd say you're post is in the wrong forum, but I know this material. I have the book. Quite a consistant legend, if I do say so.
Thanks for the post. original.gif

Posted Image
"(Oh Lord)If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there." Psalm 139:8

#4    virusdeath0

virusdeath0

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

• I'm not afraid of Death. Because death must fear me.

Posted 23 December 2006 - 02:01 AM

Ok thx. I kknew I had the wrong forum but I couldn't see the other one. I tried and couldn't be bothered to look that hard. Soz.

I got bored of my Signature. So I shall say this one thing. HABAH!!!

#5    oceanmermaid

oceanmermaid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

• Life is only what one makes of it!!!

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:23 AM

great find,

only i don't think we will ever know the truth of anything when it comes to being a fake, especially something as big as this, even if something is real and it gets debunked we will still never know unfortunatley. When it comes to conspiracies tho, I wouldn't put anything past them.

I belive that we are all being lied to one way or another, so either way mankind still would never know what was fake and what is real and  always accepting what we are told by our governments will keep us in line and for that reason we maybe blinded by what could really be there, right in front of our eyes. Just a thought to ponder. happy.gif

Earth is a scenario where the minds of the masses have been conditioned to beat themselves repeatedly over the head with baseball bats by those who have power.   While in the act of self elimination the masses look up to Christ to save them from their own behavior. Wouldn’t people save themselves if they would deviate from a norm proven to be anti Christ?   Anybody who expects someone else to save them from irresponsible acts is shifting responsibility.   Such behavior reflects adolescence.

#6    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:26 AM

Ok thx. I kknew I had the wrong forum but I couldn't see the other one. I tried and couldn't be bothered to look that hard. Soz.

I could make a commentary about how this effort reflects the sort of research effort many have come to expect from conspiracy theorists in general, but I'll just move this to were it belongs instead.

#7    SwampGator

SwampGator

Skeptical Skeptic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

• It seems common sense is not that common.

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:50 AM

Please not this again.

"The ones who look so far outside the box they lose the box completely = Blind Believer"   Chaoszerg

#8    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,043 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:08 AM

Same tired old arguements that have been debunked time and time again.  It looks like a badly cobbled together page of both pro and con arguements.  Of course they have a lot more of the con material but it is still the exact same stuff you find on other sites.  It doesn't make any of it any more valid.  Every single thing on there has been debunked over and over again for years.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#9    expo2

expo2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:19 AM

Same tired old arguements that have been debunked time and time again.  It looks like a badly cobbled together page of both pro and con arguements.  Of course they have a lot more of the con material but it is still the exact same stuff you find on other sites.  It doesn't make any of it any more valid.  Every single thing on there has been debunked over and over again for years.

I doubt it's actually a 'con' as you put it but rather genuinely believed material, stating it as con material is an acusation unfounded.  A person can genuinely believe something to be fraud and while passing along the material have genuine motives.

#10    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,749 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:23 AM

Same tired old arguements that have been debunked time and time again.

I couldn't agree more...  thumbsup.gif

#11    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,043 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:27 AM

I doubt it's actually a 'con' as you put it but rather genuinely believed material, stating it as con material is an acusation unfounded.  A person can genuinely believe something to be fraud and while passing along the material have genuine motives.

I meant "pro and con" as in "for and against".  No other meaning was implied or intended.

If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#12    expo2

expo2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 07:58 AM

I meant "pro and con" as in "for and against".  No other meaning was implied or intended.

I went and looked at some of the debating that happened in the past with this topic... got pretty heated eh?  good information on both sides.

#13    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,043 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:51 PM

I went and looked at some of the debating that happened in the past with this topic... got pretty heated eh?  good information on both sides.

Uh...I guess so.  What does that have to do with my comment?

#14    expo2

expo2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:41 PM

Uh...I guess so.  What does that have to do with my comment?

I meant to be on topic all of the 'fors' and 'against' both on this thread and the ones in the past relating threads.

#15    straydog

straydog

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 11:55 PM

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

this will make u believe that the moon landing was fake.

virusdeath  .... I already have no doubt that the moon landings were faked .... but thanks for posting this link  ... I have been looking for this one everywhere and couldn't find it again ... I was beginning to think that maybe NASA had it  pullled and murdered everyone involved with putting it online ...   unsure.gif

Just kidding NASA defenders ... I know how most of you have no sence of humor about this subject .   tongue.gif

Sadly not all of the conspiracy information has been debunked , as our friend freant would like to have us all believe .... And the future missions to moon in the year 2020 ( if they ever happen at all ) will most likely be NASA's undoing and eventually prove once and for all that Apollo was nothing more than a publicity stunt and a scam .... That is unless the military/industrial complex decides to fake it again with new special effects ....  Just think what kind of movie production they would be able to produce the next time with all that future computer graphics and photoshop technology at NASA's disposal ! ....It would put all of those phony Apollo videos and photos to shame , for sure.  wink2.gif

I would rather be in the minority and know the truth , than to be in the majority and be in denial of the truth .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users