Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Loch Ness Monster

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46    GhostShark

GhostShark

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 02:13 AM

Well by your theory everything paranormal or normal is manifested.
A glitch in the system.
Mr. Anderson i think you have a problem with authority.

#47    thefirstman

thefirstman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

• Finding inner peace through outer rage.

Posted 22 November 2003 - 12:19 AM

For all in Scotland and England,if you get Channel five,the search for Nessie start's at 8:05pm 2morrow. thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image

"if we fight for money,I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honour,I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it" Royce Gracie

#48    Byuu94

Byuu94

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 01:43 AM

There are no caves nor tunnels. If I remember right the rift the lochs are in was formed by a glacier. Caves are usually formed when there air pockets in lava, and it hardens.

I don't think there is a pleisiosaur in the loch, but something's in there, I think an eel. Besides eels are just cool.

For me there has been too much false evidence involving the creature. There were underwater pictures that were taken in the 70's, but they later realised that the camera had been rolling around and taking picture of the bottom of the loch.

Then there was Marmaduke Wetherall, who hoaxed tracks by using a stuffed hippo's foot. He was on an expediton to the loch for the Daily Mail, when he hoaxed these tracks. The Daily Mail later ended the expedition, whitout telling Wetherall. Wetherall then carved a piece of wood and attached it to a toy submarine, and took a picture of it. This was his revenge. He gave this photograph to a friend of his, a Surgeon from London. This photo is the famous Surgeon's photograph, which was finnaly announced a fake in 1994.

Attached Images

• LNM.jpg

Posted Image

"I think that people should make up their own minds for me." - Eric Idle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users