Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Whales & Dolphins - spiritual beings

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    SpiritualWhale

SpiritualWhale

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 06:02 AM

Hi, I want to discuss possibility of Whales & Dolphins being the same spiritual beings as humans, just in different bodies. I believe that it is possible that they have organized societies and the role to play on Earth. Well, if you look at this, they live in different environment to ours so they have no need to build houses. If communication is telepathic, then schools are not needed either. Size of their bodies protects them from any danger, except from humans. They are most definitely intelligent.

Check web site - http://au.geocities.com/spiritualwhale/
You will find information about beachings, about societies, about communicating and more.
I loved it, what do you think?

-------------------
Hi Mr Moe, Hi Frogfish

What a bunch of hardheaded scientists!!! I am spiritual Mr Moe. I was like you - only what I can touch and prove physically exists ...until about 2 years ago. My background is in shipbuilding and computers and I never thought that I might think in the way I do. I begun communicating with Spirit several months ago and now I also communicate with Whales & Dolphins ...and no it is not by email... It is telepathy.

If you go to web site - http://au.geocities.com/spiritualwhale/ and skip initial channelled stuff, if you don't like it, you will find that the information there puts completely different spin on things. If you allow different approach to what scientifically can be discovered, you may find things you never thought existed. But this is not going to happen if you make a list of expectations of how Whales should behave and just tick of every time behaviour matched expectations. When you expect certain behaviour you come from information you already have. If Einstein followed this path, theory of relativity, well it would not be here at that time.
If you are religious you most likely believe in Guardian Angels. You go to church and yet - do you think about them when you're having sex? Yes, they are there beside you, happy for you enjoying yourself...

Edited by SpiritualWhale, 29 December 2006 - 11:57 AM.

#2    m. Moe

m. Moe

UMs Official Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

• I'm that evil voice in your head that tells you to burn things.

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:47 AM

Umm, no whales are whales and people are people. Same deal with dolphins.

Posted Image
Signature by the_scorpian
"Sweet lovely death, I'm waiting for your breath, come sweet death one last caress"
Congrats, you found my subliminal message. Now pat yourself on the back and stop highlighting my signature

#3    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:05 AM

want to discuss possibility of Whales & Dolphins being the same spiritual beings as humans, just in different bodies

No

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#4    m. Moe

m. Moe

UMs Official Fiend

• 1,730 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:53 AM

SpiritualWhale, are by any chance a vegetarian? innocent.gif

Posted Image
"Sweet lovely death, I'm waiting for your breath, come sweet death one last caress"
Congrats, you found my subliminal message. Now pat yourself on the back and stop highlighting my signature

#5    SpiritualWhale

SpiritualWhale

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:57 AM

Hi Mr Moe, Hi Frogfish

What a bunch of hardheaded scientists!!! I am spiritual Mr Moe. I was like you - only what I can touch and prove physically exists ...until about 2 years ago. My background is in shipbuilding and computers and I never thought that I might think in the way I do. I begun communicating with Spirit several months ago and now I also communicate with Whales & Dolphins ...and no it is not by email... It is telepathy.

If you go to web site - http://au.geocities.com/spiritualwhale/ and skip initial channelled stuff, if you don't like it, you will find that the information there puts completely different spin on things. If you allow different approach to what scientifically can be discovered, you may find things you never thought existed. But this is not going to happen if you make a list of expectations of how Whales should behave and just tick of every time behaviour matched expectations. When you expect certain behaviour you come from information you already have. If Einstein followed this path, theory of relativity, well it would not be here at that time.
If you are religious you most likely believe in Guardian Angels. You go to church and yet - do you think about them when you're having sex? Yes, they are there beside you, happy for you enjoying yourself...

#6    m. Moe

m. Moe

UMs Official Fiend

• 1,730 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:31 PM

Hi Mr Moe, Hi Frogfish

As intelligent animals they are, I still do not think they are the same as us "spiritually". Although I am athiest, I did however come from a religous background and some of my relatives have a similair mentality about some animals (including whales and dolphins) and religion as you do.

And welcome to UM! thumbsup.gif

Posted Image

#7    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:53 PM

Whales and dolphins taste just like chicken. Yum.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#8    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:53 PM

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#9    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:54 PM

Sorry for the multiple posts. Don't know what happened.

Edited by ericraven2003, 29 December 2006 - 08:56 PM.

#10    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:40 PM

Hi Mr Moe, Hi Frogfish

Another psikiddie! ohmy.gif

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#11    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:41 PM

Oh dear, what a complete pile of nonsense. For a start there are many different species of dolphin and there behaviour varies from species to species. The bottlenose, pilot whales and orcas are all large aggressive predators even towards other cetaceans. Pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins are known to have attacked people in the wild at times with out cause, orcas and bottlenoses are known to have attacked many times in captivity. Bottlenoses are not nice friendly spiritual animals, they are 3m long predators and have no problem with attacking other dolphins, people, or even attampting to rape animals of various species (including humans).

Hang on, maybe these ones are:p

Bet these people wouldn't be saying this if they actually knew anything about cetaceans.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#12    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:28 AM

I like my meat and potatoes like the next girl, ya know- suppose that makes me no tree hugger. Anyhoo, the poster forgot to add elephants in that spiritual group as well. Whether you believe in a devine creator or not there is still something unique about these animals- They express an essense so unique from other creatures and powerful it leaves us 'know it all humans' in AWE, go figure!!

Attached Thumbnails

• 4938768_sm.jpg

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#13    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:32 AM

I like my meat and potatoes like the next girl, ya know- suppose that makes me no tree hugger. Anyhoo, the poster forgot to add elephants in that spiritual group as well. Whether you believe in a devine creator or not there is still something unique about these animals- They express an essense so unique from other creatures and powerful it leaves us 'know it all humans' in AWE, go figure!!

Yes but elephants arn't at all like humans at all. Like cetacea aren't. This is you personally just liking elephants.

YNWA

#14    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 30 December 2006 - 06:31 AM

Yes but elephants arn't at all like humans at all. Like cetacea aren't. This is you personally just liking elephants.

For your information I never thought nothing of elephants until I read studies done on the elephant late last year and watched some footage. NG has gotten filmage of these animals mourning for their lost loved ones. They will pass the remains around in the herd and these elephants are crying literal tears for the deceased of their members! Spiritual? I think it's a possiblity- I couldn't believe what I was seeing- Just recently, it was found that they have the ability to recognize themselves in mirrors... I believe that places them above any other "animal" but an octupus may be able to do that for all I know! Lets not forget the bond b/t the elephant and its herd. A herd destroyed an entire village last year and killed two people in the process.. to find out later some young kids from the same village had killed a baby elephant belonging to that very tribe a day before the attack and left it miles up the river.. the elephants came for their vengence. Typical for a hyena?  This is NOT b/c I "like elephants"..!!  this is b/c I truly feel there is so much more to these creatures than just circus entertainment.  The same goes for dolphins and whales and many others. btw, I "like" rottweilors I don't bounce around how spiritual they are.  w00t.gif

O' yea, BAN THE CIRCUS!!

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#15    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:20 AM

For your information I never thought nothing of elephants until I read studies done on the elephant late last year and watched some footage. NG has gotten filmage of these animals mourning for their lost loved ones. They will pass the remains around in the herd and these elephants are crying literal tears for the deceased of their members! Spiritual? I think it's a possiblity- I couldn't believe what I was seeing- Just recently, it was found that they have the ability to recognize themselves in mirrors... I believe that places them above any other "animal" but an octupus may be able to do that for all I know! Lets not forget the bond b/t the elephant and its herd. A herd destroyed an entire village last year and killed two people in the process.. to find out later some young kids from the same village had killed a baby elephant belonging to that very tribe a day before the attack and left it miles up the river.. the elephants came for their vengence. Typical for a hyena?  This is NOT b/c I "like elephants"..!!  this is b/c I truly feel there is so much more to these creatures than just circus entertainment.  The same goes for dolphins and whales and many others. btw, I "like" rottweilors I don't bounce around how spiritual they are.  w00t.gif

O' yea, BAN THE CIRCUS!!

I agree circus banning, but such things are already banned in the UK as are dolphinariums. However self recognition is not a signal of actually intelligence in its self remember vision is very commonly not a primary infomation scource for many animals, so hence using it is not suitable for measuring intelligence. Cats and dogs both use smell as there recognition system not vision so that is misleading. It is more down to elephants being diurnal and using thee eyes for infomation gathering. However if you see and elephant at night it is a large lumbering animal that is at risk to lions. No one spouts about lions having a "spiritual link" and they are capable of killing elephants working together. Elephants are intelligent for a herbivore, however this is not spirituality this is a herd animal with strong social links and a well developed brian. However in general, would you want to stand in front of any African elephent bull? I wouldn't because they are dangerous animals. The mourning is also not something unique domestic dogs have a great llink to there owners, this is because of a social ideal of most dog species. Dog will stay with there owner after the owner has died starving themselves. Mourning the loss of others is not spiritual, it is because those individuals where liked and are gone. If you want to see a vengfull little animal you should meet my cat, it plots attacks if we annoy her. Hyeana's btw, have amazing social structures and great levels of altruism within the group as do vultures, both of these animals will allow starving animals to feed first. There is a lot to animal behaviour that you should research beofre you say any animal is truely amazing. Many features are common to many species including what we have, this is not a spiritual link, this is just most social animals need similar social structures.

YNWA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users