Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Apollo Moon Rocks:NASA's Dirty Little Secrets

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:55 PM

Sorry guys but these two lines from NASA's Dirty Little Secrets article says it all !

"EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE CONTAMINATED THE SAMPLES "

"WE'VE YET TO REALLY WORK OUT EXACTLLY WHERE ON EARTH IT'S (THE CONTAMINANTS) COMING FROM, "

Sorry stray, but those two lines say nothing, save what posty, and obviousman, and myself, and others have told you and you have ignored.
This ignoring thing of yours, and the lack of understanding and research on your part, is now deemed to be deliberate.

#17    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 31 December 2006 - 08:59 PM

This ignoring thing of yours, and the lack of understanding and research on your part, is now deemed to be deliberate.

Which has been evident since day one of these horribly redundant threads, the same arguments again and again, explained thoroughly and ignored thoroughly.

There are a lot of things that seem odd about the space race and the moon mission. Until you research them and make an attempt to understand.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#18    straydog

straydog

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:56 PM

There are many things that seem VERY ODD about the space race, the moon missions and the official Apollo record in general .... and these odd things have absolutely nothing to do with my deliberately ignoring any pro Apollo information ...  I haven't ignored it .. I just flat don't believe it ....  Big difference .

I would rather be in the minority and know the truth , than to be in the majority and be in denial of the truth .

#19    capeo

capeo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

• Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    Aldous Huxley, "Proper Studies", 1927

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:14 PM

including the properties of ENTERTING EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE ... Just like the rocks from the Antarctic !

The article says no such thing.  What are you reading?  It states that all the contamination comes from original handling and storage and subsequent storage and handling after their arrival on earth.  It says nothing about them appearing as though they went THROUGH the earth's atmosphere as a meteor, which as has already been stated over and over leaves an absolute signature on the surface of the meteorite.

These rocks have been studied for 37 years now and are available to any researcher who can a viable request for them.  Please, read the evidence you're putting forth because it doesn't support your conspiracy theory.

"Come down off the cross, we could use the wood." - Tom Waits

#20    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:38 PM

There are many things that seem VERY ODD about the space race, the moon missions and the official Apollo record in general .... and these odd things have absolutely nothing to do with my deliberately ignoring any pro Apollo information ...  I haven't ignored it .. I just flat don't believe it ....  Big difference .

And this is the crux of the matter.

These things "SEEM" VERY ODD...to you.
Also, you flat out don't believe it.

That is the point here.

Science has nothing to do with belief.   I cannot understand why that concept is ignored by those of you who wish to discuss science matters in terms of beliefs.  It has to do with understanding, which is a matter of effort, research, doing your homework.
If you did that, you would understand that which is absent in your current knowledge.  You have no impediment to this process, I think, which leads to the conclusion that you deliberately do not want to do your homework.  You keep posting already completely fleshed out matters as if you've never read anything.

You refuse to believe, which means you refuse to learn, because your beliefs are contradicted by the sciences and facts behind Apollo.

If that's your position, you're wasting your time in threads where there are people who can explain things, and who do so.  You stubbornly refuse to listen and do any leg work on the matter, in favor of unsubstantiated and erroneous personal beliefs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users