Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coincedince... or more

ganondorf13

About five years ago I was at my grandma's house and i went to a park nearby. At the park i was hanging up-side down and fell. i was knocked unconscious for five minutes and had to get stitches in my chin, i was taken to the hospital at exactly 5:50 pm.

Two years later my cousin was jumping at my same grandma's house on a bed, my cousin fell off the bed and hit her chin on a counter and had to get stitches in the same place she went to the hospital at exactly 5:50.

If this is just a coincedince then it doesn't matter but if it's more than that please reply if you have an idea what it could be    

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alpha_wizard

• cleo_patra45

• Althalus

• ganondorf13

Top Posters In This Topic

hello ganondorf  thats a real thinker maybe awhile ago i mean a long while ago someone died a 5:50 by doing the same thing and now his/her soul is their making sure whoever does that will go through the same thing he/she  did...........

But thats just my thoughts about it :s02 :)

Well, actually I know a story like that.

A friend told me that some family got in a car accident on March 10th 2002. Then on April 10th,right at 3:30pm their son suffered a terrible incident with a machine he used to work at a factory. He almost died and is suffering some cuts and bruises. Then on May 10th, the mother's daddy died a terrible heart attack at 3:30pm. What is going on?

I would call that a curse!

But how can that be possible.

Magikman says that no onev would be that powerful.....how can this all fit together??

it could be a curse dont rule that out and there can be a curse that powerful but only is someone trains in the dark magic for years.

but it could just be coincedince

There are plenty of reports of this type of phenomenon happening all around the world, many of the reports come from either the USA or UK though.

One example out of many is that of a lady who had three children, the lady died at a train crossing  point and the family naturaly missed her.  A few years later when the first child was grown up they were out ina car and was going over the crossing when the car stalled and would not start, the train came seconds after this and killed the person, in the same spot, a few years after this the same happened to another of the family members, and he was killed in the same spot.  Each death happened in the same spot and in the same way.  

There is a name for this phenomenon, but I can't think of it at the moment.  I'll post it up if I think of it.  

alpha,

Yes, it could be a curse.... but how can you be so sure??

Have you ever seen a curse that could do so much??

Obiously, we are dealing with years and years of the dark arts and witch craft.

You should look in to that.

Cleo,

Obiously, we are dealing with years and years of the dark arts and witch craft.

???Not always the case, Althalus may have a point that it is the place that is causing the accidents/ occurences. It is not always down to what u referred to that causes these things to happen. :s09

it may not be a curse, dark magic, or even good magic it could just be a spirit but you never know :sq

Ganondorf13 - i'm afraid to say it was just a coincedence, pure and simple.