Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are Unicorns real?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31    Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 152 posts

• *.'.*Live Life Like A Dream*.'.*

Posted 19 November 2003 - 07:34 PM

That is one scary thing! It doesn't really give you the feeling that it is a creature pure of heart and soul does it! More like it would run you down if you took a step closer!

scared.gif  

#32    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 November 2003 - 08:37 PM

BE - your more than welcome to believe in Unicorns, i could never gainsay that and i wouldn't wish to either. The question at hand though was do they exist. They (unfortunately) don't.

BTW there isn't a connection in blokes liking unicorns, i like the idea of them, but there is no chance in hell of me going off with an interior designer called Trevor  laugh.gif  

never take me too seriously

#33    Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 08:56 PM

I still stick to what I said before that you can't proove that Unicorns don't exist for deifinite. You 'believe' they don't exist.  original.gif I know they don't exist in this world, but I believe there are portals linking different worlds to this one, and that Unicorns come from one of these.

But even if they are proven not to exist, which can never happen, a part of me would always believe that they are out there somewhere.

And I don't think there's owt wrong with guys liking unicorns, as long as they don't sit at home cuddling a big cuddly one like I have a tendency to do! original.gif

wub.gif  

#34    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 November 2003 - 09:48 PM

laugh.gif  

never take me too seriously

#35    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 20 November 2003 - 05:48 AM

Are you serious snuffpuff ? Its  obviously photoshoped since you can see the lighting is wrong for the background of the picture . Even the humans were cut and pasted into the photo as the lighting and perception is slightly off .

Posted Image

#36    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 20 November 2003 - 02:14 PM

I think you'll find he was being sarcastic, Xenojjin tongue.gif extremely so...

Tell me, do you do a great deal of limbo dancing? huh.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#37    Melladior

Melladior

Poltergeist

• 2,177 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 05:02 PM

BTW there isn't a connection in blokes liking unicorns, i like the idea of them, but there is no chance in hell of me going off with an interior designer called Trevor

Course not, Trevor's already involved tongue.gif

#38    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 20 November 2003 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Xenojjin @ Nov 20 2003, 04:48 AM)
Are you serious snuffpuff ? Its  obviously photoshoped since you can see the lighting is wrong for the background of the picture . Even the humans were cut and pasted into the photo as the lighting and perception is slightly off .

Ah, my first vic....er, I mean, yeah, it's obviously fake.

Nothing to see here.

#39    Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 07:57 PM

laugh.gif I think if that picture had been REAL it would have been plastered all over the news by now Xeno!  

#40    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 11 December 2003 - 08:48 PM

A good friend of mine from Sr high just loves Unicorns and she told me this story that she believed. She told me that when Noah finished his Ark he got two of each animal to board the Ark. But they refused. Not wanting the animals (the unicorns) to die God made them the horses that we knew today. That's my story that I heard from my friend.  original.gif

Happy Holiday's original.gif

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

#41    Loque

Loque

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 08:53 PM

who can say? just cos we havn't found one yet doesn't mean they don't exist, just like much other cryptid stuff, i guess its open to opinion, perhaps the horn is cartholidge and rots? the other bones don't

Posted Image

#42    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 10:50 PM

I believe Unicorns are real.  

Anyone read or saw the “The Last Unicorn”?  My father first read the book to me, and it was the first movie he took me to see.  I have such happy memories associated with it; I will always believe that The Red Bull drove all the unicorns in the sea, and the ending of the just for "happyending" sake and not real! crying.gif

I found this link:   http://www.geocities.com/mystic5801/page2.html

#43    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 11 December 2003 - 11:16 PM

Dude! The last Unicorn! I remember that . I saw it on beta when vcrs first came out. Heh. I remember the evil flaming bull bad guy.

Do I beleive they are real? Ill have to ask my good pal El-Chupacabra.

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#44    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 11 December 2003 - 11:26 PM

I remember that movie too...my best friend's girlfriend is obsessed with it huh.gif

But no...no I don't think that Unicorns, if they ever existed were run into the sea by a raging bull tongue.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#45    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 11:51 PM

Hey, if some people can believe in Aliens, the Jersey devil, Nessie, Dragons and Bigfoot, I can believe that all the unicorns were drove into the sea by a bull.  wink2.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users