Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dolphins may be from Atlantis?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

#106    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 11 January 2007 - 06:33 PM

And humans don't kill without provocation? And sexually assault?

Yes they do, however that does not relate to the possibilty of us being related to dolphins I was just indicating that they are not infact friendly harmless creatures but are in fact large dangerous predators and as such should be treated with the same respect as other large dangerous animals. If you had read all the posts correctly you would have noticed the relevant posts made about dolphin evolution and lineage and how they are in fact related to goats more than humans and they evolved a long time before humans.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#107    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:28 PM

Yes, but it would be incredably cruel. Would I presume be illegal to do so as it would be considered abuse as it will not only injure the animal but also damage its main hunting sense the ampuli of lorenzini (which detect electrical fields created by all living organisms). Sharks generally avoid humans if possible unless people feed them (which shouldn't be done with wild animals as they become dependent and less cautious). For those who are really paranoid about shark attack you can get shark pods which emmit low level electrical fields which the sharks are very sensitive to and dislike greatly. However as I have said many tiimes shark attack is very rare and fatal shark attack even more so.

thanx man, don't worry i have no plans of stunning sharks, besides it would definatly zap the hell out of me as well if i do it under water, i heard that sharks, are the oldest animal, (can we call fish an animal?) do sharks have memory, if you fed them once, will they remember you, and recognize when you in the water next time?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#108    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:35 PM

thanx man, don't worry i have no plans of stunning sharks, besides it would definatly zap the hell out of me as well if i do it under water, i heard that sharks, are the oldest animal, (can we call fish an animal?) do sharks have memory, if you fed them once, will they remember you, and recognize when you in the water next time?

Sharks arn't the oldest animal, things like sponges and jellyfish have been around a lot longer. But they are animals yes, anything not bacteria, plant, fungi, protitsta or archea are animals. This includes all birds, fish, arthropods, sponges, jellyfish, corals, worms etc. Most sharks that are around currently are also have not been around very long, the requiem sharks have been around for roughly the same amount of time as humans and the mackeral sharks for just a little longer. Hammerheads are also geologically speaking very new. They are also intelligent andd have learning abiltys and there is social structures and social hunting in some shark species.

YNWA

#109    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:53 PM

and the thought of cape breton island being the capital island of atlantis is stupid,may our god show merci on you for your blindness.

#110    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:23 PM

and the thought of cape breton island being the capital island of atlantis is stupid,may our god show merci on you for your blindness.

The thought isn't anymore studpid than any other, but the supporting arguments for it leave much to be desired.  That, however, has nothing to do with this thread, unless you wish to argue that the dolphin lineage can be traced back to the Cape Breton region.

#111    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,862 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:44 PM

why would 'God' be merciless if we didn't believe Cape Breton is the capital island of Atlantis? is it in the Bible that we are supposed to believe in Atlantis? just wondering...

#112    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:52 PM

The thought isn't anymore studpid than any other, but the supporting arguments for it leave much to be desired.  That, however, has nothing to do with this thread, unless you wish to argue that the dolphin lineage can be traced back to the Cape Breton region.

stupid is what stupid does so lets leave them in the ditch for they are blind.

#113    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

why would 'God' be merciless if we didn't believe Cape Breton is the capital island of Atlantis? is it in the Bible that we are supposed to believe in Atlantis? just wondering...

pax you know the bible dose't say to believe in atlantis,but how ever it does say to believe in god our father for he is god of gods.

god of all that is.

and through christ our lord you will see.

#114    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,862 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:08 PM

pax you know the bible dose't say to believe in atlantis,but how ever it does say to believe in god our father for he is god of gods.

god of all that is.

and through christ our lord you will see.

so what was the point of your comment about God being merciful if we didn't believe Cape Breton is the capitol island of Atlantis? Sounds a little sacrilegious to me... maybe you should worry about God having mercy on you, for trying to connect religion with Atlantis.  yes.gif

Edited by Pax Unum, 12 January 2007 - 07:11 PM.

#115    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:10 PM

Hello everyone,
did You hear about this new theory?
Dolphins may be humans, who evaluate a little bit during living in the water. Human's body may evoluate and possibly if human species lives in water after long long time it would look like dolphins. That would explain dolphins' intelligence and friendship. Dolphins may be people from Atlantis, who moved to the water after Atlantida cataclism.
What do You think??

in truth i think that dolphins are a leftover from when the world was one both land and water as one ,

to find out about humans and how they evoved, i'd look more at the seal and there gens.

#116    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:25 PM

in truth i think that dolphins are a leftover from when the world was one both land and water as one ,

to find out about humans and how they evoved, i'd look more at the seal and there gens.

Dolphins evolved from ungulate carnivours lving as fresh water ambush predators in lakes and where found in northern Europe. They are the only carnivours left from that group. Seals are from the order carnivora along with dogs cats and bears. Seals are in fact closely related to dogs not humans.

YNWA

#117    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:28 PM

so what was the point of your comment about God being merciful if we didn't believe Cape Breton is the capitol island of Atlantis? Sounds a little sacrilegious to me... maybe you should worry about God having mercy on you, for trying to connect religion with Atlantis.  yes.gif

first of all pax i did not say anything about relion ,you did.

and second what i think of atlantis you don't  see  or refute what i say .

3rd there is more to what we  call atlantis then meets the eye.

four, whats between god our father and me is for me not you so don't worry let me.

and asking for mercy on you was thoughtfull if you ask me i didn't have to but i did.

#118    skulker in the shadows

skulker in the shadows

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:29 PM

Hello everyone,
did You hear about this new theory?
Dolphins may be humans, who evaluate a little bit during living in the water. Human's body may evoluate and possibly if human species lives in water after long long time it would look like dolphins. That would explain dolphins' intelligence and friendship. Dolphins may be people from Atlantis, who moved to the water after Atlantida cataclism.
What do You think??

i think that is an intresting thery and may explain why they are freandly to humans and have been nown to ward of sharks for us thumbsup.gif

#119    skulker in the shadows

skulker in the shadows

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

what do you think about this?, it is superstishion that dolphins can turn into human women to take a man and take hime into the water forever. alien.gif

#120    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:34 PM

i think that is an intresting thery and may explain why they are freandly to humans and have been nown to ward of sharks for us thumbsup.gif

No and they do not ward sharks from humans (ask the man who went swimming with dolphins in the red seas and they swam away very quickly from the tiger shark that bit his leg), read the thread. Read all of it and learn about animals in reality not the nonsense posted about dolphins.

Edited by Mattshark, 12 January 2007 - 07:35 PM.

YNWA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users