Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dolphins may be from Atlantis?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

#121    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:38 PM

what do you think about this?, it is superstishion that dolphins can turn into human women to take a man and take hime into the water forever. alien.gif

It is a myth, Hawaii has the same myth about tiger sharks. Please read the posts on the thread, they explain the biology and the fact that dolphins are not 1 species but there are lots and they are considered potentially dangerous and have attacked and killed.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#122    skulker in the shadows

skulker in the shadows

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

ok matt i was only trying to spring up a new idea! disgust.gif

#123    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,750 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:49 PM

first of all pax i did not say anything about relion ,you did.

and second what i think of atlantis you don't  see  or refute what i say .

3rd there is more to what we  call atlantis then meets the eye.

four, whats between god our father and me is for me not you so don't worry let me.

and asking for mercy on you was thoughtfull if you ask me i didn't have to but i did.

you are the one who keeps bringing up Christ, and asking for 'God's mercy' if we don't believe you, into discussions about Atlantis. it sounds like religion to me. Christians have been using the 'fear factor' to control people's ideas for millennia... and it sounds like what you're doing now... IMO

Edited by Pax Unum, 12 January 2007 - 08:33 PM.

#124    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:51 PM

ok matt i was only trying to spring up a new idea! disgust.gif

Lack of knowledge about wildlife and thinking it is "friendly" is dangerous, people have been killed because of it. Taxonamy of dolphins is well known also, they are much much older as a group than humans.

YNWA

#125    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:05 PM

It is a myth, Hawaii has the same myth about tiger sharks. Please read the posts on the thread, they explain the biology and the fact that dolphins are not 1 species but there are lots and they are considered potentially dangerous and have attacked and killed.

but you are talking about going backwards in evalution not being inlightened but  darkened, didn't we come out of the water not in.

and being man i walk upright and look to the heavens for god in truth.

and when you cross atlantis with them and how you come about this idea just seems like its going backwards.

my understanding of it is that we came out of that abiss and walked apone dry land.

once learning to walk upright like man and not like beast we are nourished by our mother in doing so,

but once the inlightenment of the father comes into play we climb that mt that is, till we stand before god our father and are one.

we don't go back into that abiss as a whole not inless you must learn what you didn't get the first time or secound,

the fog is thick with some  and not with others.

#126    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:20 PM

but you are talking about going backwards in evalution not being inlightened but  darkened, didn't we come out of the water not in.

and being man i walk upright and look to the heavens for god in truth.

and when you cross atlantis with them and how you come about this idea just seems like its going backwards.

my understanding of it is that we came out of that abiss and walked apone dry land.

once learning to walk upright like man and not like beast we are nourished by our mother in doing so,

but once the inlightenment of the father comes into play we climb that mt that is, till we stand before god our father and are one.

we don't go back into that abiss as a whole not inless you must learn what you didn't get the first time or secound,

the fog is thick with some  and not with others.

This makes no sense at all. Have a look at evolutionary biology properly, discover Atlantis is from a work of fiction and discover what evolving really is. Dolphins where land based and evolved into marine animals, we didn't we stayed on land and ALL mammals are nourished by there mothers.

YNWA

#127    fantazum

fantazum

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:04 PM

This makes no sense at all. Have a look at evolutionary biology properly, discover Atlantis is from a work of fiction and discover what evolving really is. Dolphins where land based and evolved into marine animals, we didn't we stayed on land and ALL mammals are nourished by there mothers.

Oddly enough Dolphins originated in the sea then migrated to the land then returned to the sea.

#128    Bosanchero

Bosanchero

Psychic Spy

• 1,450 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:53 AM

you are the one who keeps bringing up Christ, and asking for 'God's mercy' if we don't believe you, into discussions about Atlantis. it sounds like religion to me. Christians have been using the 'fear factor' to control people's ideas for millennia... and it sounds like what you're doing now... IMO

grin2.gif IMO as well grin2.gif

Heaven won't have me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

View Postwhen.i.am.queen., on Jan 10 2007, 06:57 AM, said:

Here is a crazy thought

... perhaps.....not?

#129    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:08 PM

pax you know my faith has nothing to do with atlantis so why must you and your mental midget crew which are blinder than a bat.

why must you guys attack my faith i geass since you can't refute what i say, you have to go after the i am in me.

ARE you making this personal?

#130    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:09 PM

grin2.gif IMO as well grin2.gif

case point

#131    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:25 PM

Oddly enough Dolphins originated in the sea then migrated to the land then returned to the sea.

all i'm saying is  being this time that we live maby that the sea is were it is there final evol-destanation.

being in the water and man on land two differant sphieres and two laws of nature.

this natural law which is god our father has two differant endings ,one for them and one for us .

but the good thing is that out of the old will come the new.

#132    Bosanchero

Bosanchero

Psychic Spy

• 1,450 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:27 PM

pax you know my faith has nothing to do with atlantis so why must you and your mental midget crew which are blinder than a bat.

why must you guys attack my faith i geass since you can't refute what i say, you have to go after the i am in me.

i must report this to the admins.... "mental midget crew" just wondering who are u insulting Midgets or MEMBERS  ???

Edited by Bosanchero, 15 January 2007 - 08:29 PM.

Heaven won't have me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

View Postwhen.i.am.queen., on Jan 10 2007, 06:57 AM, said:

Here is a crazy thought

... perhaps.....not?

#133    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,750 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:27 PM

fact is, you're about the only one that brings religion to discussions about Atlantis... and I'm sure the Eminem crew will agree  grin2.gif

I'm not attacking your faith, just wondering what it has to do with Atlantis... and its just my opinion that your theory about Cape Breton being Atlantis is ridiculous.

I don't believe you know what you're talking about, and bringing Christianity into it just makes it worse...

Why are you taking it personally? You're entitled to your beliefs, and I'm entitled to not believe in them.

Edited by Pax Unum, 15 January 2007 - 08:29 PM.

#134    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:46 PM

fact is, you're about the only one that brings religion to discussions about Atlantis... and I'm sure the Eminem crew will agree  grin2.gif

I'm not attacking your faith, just wondering what it has to do with Atlantis... and its just my opinion that your theory about Cape Breton being Atlantis is ridiculous.

I don't believe you know what you're talking about, and bringing Christianity into it just makes it worse...

Why are you taking it personally? You're entitled to your beliefs, and I'm entitled to not believe in them.

then refute what i say not who i'am.

#135    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:03 PM

i must report this to the admins.... "mental midget crew" just wondering who are u insulting Midgets or MEMBERS  ???

well here is the deal,when one thinks small and comes up short what other words would you use to describe the that ,that was use to describe those that i thought fell in that catigory .

mental = mind,medget= small and short,not to say that midgets or small people are short of mind maby maby not .

i'm not one to say thats more personal and deals with oneself.

but if you fall in this catagory and the shoe fits happy jogging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users