Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dolphins may be from Atlantis?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

#91    Bosanchero

Bosanchero

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 06:25 PM

I Wonder "Where is THE LOCK" and shound these "Atlantis Threads" (Yes all 7 billion of them) be placed in myths and legends forums ?

Heaven won't have me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

View Postwhen.i.am.queen., on Jan 10 2007, 06:57 AM, said:

Here is a crazy thought

... perhaps.....not?

#92    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 09 January 2007 - 11:45 PM

Here's my opinion on this subject:

I believe that Dolphines did come from atlantis at one point in time. But I don't believe they are humans. However, I do believe that at one point in time. They were friends with the atlantis humans. And I believe they still are friends with humans today.

1) There are 40 species of dolphin and they vary greatly. See the list I post of the species earlier.
2)Links to dolphin aggression
Violence
Other animals or amongst themselves
Infantcide
Porpoise
Violence
Violence 2
Violence 3
Violence 4
Violence 5
Violence 6
Violence 7

Violence Towards Humans
Search Injury or Aggression - 15
Search Injury - 18
Petting pool pics - 19

Sexual Assault
Other animals (or themselves)
Description - Search Rape
Assault
Assault 2

"Rape, even gang rape, is not unknown among other wild animals. But dolphins have perfected the practice. The team doing the herding is often shadowed at some distance by another. If outsiders try to steal the first team's victim, the back-up group will come to the rescue - not of the female, but of their male friends." The Economist, the "Science and technology" section, "Sisterhood is powerful", 3rd August 1991. (The author of the article is not given.)

Wiki: Some animals exhibit behaviors that resemble rape, in particular combining sexual intercourse with violent assault, as in ducks, geese, and certain dolphin species

Sexual assault on Humans
Weymouth UK
Norway
Jessica Alba

Lacking evidence for culture/intelligence
evaluations of papers on culture and intelligence:
Cambridge 1
Cambridge 2
Cambridge 3
Cambridge 4
Cambridge 5
Cambridge 6
Cambridge 7
Cambridge 8
Cambridge 9
Cambridge 10
Cambridge 11

Such lovely animals arn't they.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

#93    ZaGChavez

ZaGChavez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:32 AM

dude please, its EVOLVE not evaluate, thats a different word entirely

#94    when.i.am.queen.

when.i.am.queen.

Think Big™

• 1,519 posts

• If she has no need for lovers
    Then what's stopping her?

Posted 10 January 2007 - 06:57 AM

I believe that Dolphines did come from atlantis at one point in time. But I don't believe they are humans. However, I do believe that at one point in time. They were friends with the atlantis humans. And I believe they still are friends with humans today.

Here is a crazy thought

... perhaps.....not?

Posted Image

#95    MVxK

MVxK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:56 AM

You know what? I believe they come from Mars. Why not? At least Mars actually exists. And they brought marzipan, hairspray and A3 filing cabinets with them to earth. Thats where we get marzipan, hairspray and A3 filing cabinets from.

Just as utterly unfounded as your claims, and just as ridiculous.

#96    McKenna

McKenna

I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 11 January 2007 - 12:25 PM

Nevermind. Thanks to everyone for making me feel very very very very hurt. You know I don't take critizism very well. It's because I've been teased my whole life. And treated unfairly. And this is just another one to add to the bunch of humiliation.   You really really really hurt me.

crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif

Edited by McKenna, 11 January 2007 - 12:32 PM.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#97    Bosanchero

Bosanchero

Psychic Spy

• 1,450 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 02:48 PM

Nevermind. Thanks to everyone for making me feel very very very very hurt. You know I don't take critizism very well. It's because I've been teased my whole life. And treated unfairly. And this is just another one to add to the bunch of humiliation.   You really really really hurt me.

crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif  crying.gif

making WILD claims is bound to get u "Hurt" think about stuff u write before u do... theorizing is GREAT but theory at least has to have some HARD thinking behind it before its anounced to the world ....

for example like i mentioned before... if people are drowning they dont magicly evolve into fish they "Die" species changing or evolving takes "Time" loong loong time....

Heaven won't have me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

View Postwhen.i.am.queen., on Jan 10 2007, 06:57 AM, said:

Here is a crazy thought

... perhaps.....not?

#98    MVxK

MVxK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 03:11 PM

Well, apologies for sounding harsh, but its as I've always said - baseless, uninformed and unresearched comments stop this forum from being the good internet resource it could be. Keep it focused, people.

#99    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

making WILD claims is bound to get u "Hurt" think about stuff u write before u do... theorizing is GREAT but theory at least has to have some HARD thinking behind it before its anounced to the world ....

for example like i mentioned before... if people are drowning they dont magicly evolve into fish they "Die" species changing or evolving takes "Time" loong loong time....

Ok first off I wasn't claiming anything. I was just simply telling people what my opinions are and what my beliefs were about the issue. That's all I was saying. And I got flamed for telling my beliefs and my opinions about the issue at hand. My beliefs and opinions are not theories at all. Their just simply beliefs and opinions. You know the kind of stuff that doesn't need any eveidence because you believe and know in your heart that it just might be true.

#100    McKenna

McKenna

• 2,448 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:13 PM

Well, apologies for sounding harsh, but its as I've always said - baseless, uninformed and unresearched comments stop this forum from being the good internet resource it could be. Keep it focused, people.

I was only stating my beliefs and opinions. I was not claiming anything. And you had the nerve to flame at me. Because of it. Thanks a lot. Oh and by the way apologies not excepted.

#101    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:37 PM

Ok first off I wasn't claiming anything. I was just simply telling people what my opinions are and what my beliefs were about the issue. That's all I was saying. And I got flamed for telling my beliefs and my opinions about the issue at hand. My beliefs and opinions are not theories at all. Their just simply beliefs and opinions. You know the kind of stuff that doesn't need any eveidence because you believe and know in your heart that it just might be true.

You have to understand though that there is no loving friednly species of dolphin and the most commonly encountered species is in fact the most aggressive and dangerous and without giving ti the proper respect that should be given to a 3 metre long carnivour you could put your self or others at risk. Large predators can be friendly yes, but if you annoy of offend them (which if you have ever had a cat is easy to do) they can attack and when they are as large and powerfull as bottlenose dolphin they can kill in one swipe. You can love and admire wildlife, but they are not loving towards humans, some are curious, but that does not prevent them being a potentially dangerous animal. Those links above I posted to articles on dolphin attacks are not done out of spite, it is teach that dolphin can be dangerous and letting children pet them etc is tantermount to letting children pet a tiger.

YNWA

#102    aztek

aztek

Telekinetic

• 6,714 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:46 PM

'Mattshark'  looks like you know about marine life. tell me will a stun gun chase a shark away?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#103    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:54 PM

'Mattshark'  looks like you know about marine life. tell me will a stun gun chase a shark away?

Yes, but it would be incredably cruel. Would I presume be illegal to do so as it would be considered abuse as it will not only injure the animal but also damage its main hunting sense the ampuli of lorenzini (which detect electrical fields created by all living organisms). Sharks generally avoid humans if possible unless people feed them (which shouldn't be done with wild animals as they become dependent and less cautious). For those who are really paranoid about shark attack you can get shark pods which emmit low level electrical fields which the sharks are very sensitive to and dislike greatly. However as I have said many tiimes shark attack is very rare and fatal shark attack even more so.

YNWA

#104    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,790 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 11 January 2007 - 05:25 PM

So peoples ‘opinion’ that you don’t know what you’re talking about, doesn’t have as much credence as your opinion that you do? You’ve been on this board long enough to know that critically thinking people will doubt ridiculous opinions... that’s just my belief and opinion.

#105    smellsomethingfishy

smellsomethingfishy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• i take great peasure in abducting cattle and injecting them with secret potion that makes them very angry!

Posted 11 January 2007 - 06:12 PM

Dolphins are not particually friendly actually (they are carnivours it is not in their interest to be friendly) and there are 40 species in 7 genera. They have been known to attack and kill with out with out provocation and to sexual assault. They will happily kill other dolphin species as well, and there intelligence level has never been shown to extremely high in most species.
There are also cetacean fossils from way before the evolution of humans.
This is also not new.

And humans don't kill without provocation? And sexually assault?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users