Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 7 votes

How do you summon a Goetic Demon?

• Please log in to reply
426 replies to this topic

#31    GoddessWhispers

GoddessWhispers

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.

• Banned
  • 5,551 posts

• Blasphemy laws should be abolished. It would be a strange God indeed, that required protection by the judicial system.
    ~ Salman Rushdie

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:52 AM

I dare say, after reading this thread to this point, hardly so!

If the OP is serious and not a flaming sorry, they know enough to Yahoo the keywords to find sites that respect the notion he's putting forth here. If they persevere, thinking this thread will ever take them seriously, it's clearly not going to happen. If they enjoy ridicule, it shall continue.

Hey, I didn't say it. This fat blue guy that just popped out of my Guinness can, told me to say it.  innocent.gif

Posted Image
"(Oh Lord)If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there." Psalm 139:8

#32    chaoszerg

chaoszerg

Underpants Gnome

• 9,418 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:59 AM

demons are really Djinns and there are no such things as spirits[/b]. Many people think that when people die, their spirits float around.
The Djinns are often misunderstood for spirits. Why are people so stupid?
linked-image

Ahh its a good thing you know this for a fact now you can show us the proof so that we dont have to be stupid anymore.

#33    Infinitemind

Infinitemind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

• "Who says I am not under the special protection of God?"

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:32 PM

OK caayn, u r right, even if  someone knew on Um how to summon a demon, they wouldnt tell me. You r right.
But i thought there might be a chance that someone would tell me. I really need a demon companion or
a guardian angel in my life, i'm just totally tired of my life. But some of you guys are christian, and arent they supposed
to believe in demons? Crouton just wont admit there are and chaoszerg.

linked-image

One prayer can change destiny

Posted Image

♥♥♥

#34    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:55 PM

Find the strength inside yourself, not in a made up entity.   yes.gif

#35    asc.rudeboy

asc.rudeboy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

• I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THEN LIVE ON MY KNEES!

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:41 PM

i guess if you look hard enough you can find anything online
even has a faq section,,,hahaha some peoples children

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis6...EMONOLATRY.html

#36    Genocyde

Genocyde

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:51 PM

I need help with summoning Goetic demons. I want to talk to demons and understand this race, which coexist with us. I need help in understandind who i am.
I read a few stuff about them. It could be any demon, please help me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia

The other thing i wanted to say was that demons are really Djinns and there are no such things as spirits. Many people think that when people die, their spirits float around.
The Djinns are often misunderstood for spirits. Why are people so stupid?
linked-image

why is there such a big increase in peopel wanting to talk to demons all of a sudden, first of all if youre thinking of Biblical demons they dont exist, at all, so no your never going to be able to speak with Abaddon or Legion, or Beezlebub so get over it, secondly, any entity that is powerful enough and agressive enough to be considered a demon should not be messed with, there are so many people wanting to talk to demons these days and have no knowledge that would be able to help them at all, they think this thing will just sit there and answer questions......you know what, do ahead and try to summon a demon, or djinn or whatever you call them, then there will be one less idiot in the world.

As for what you said about Solomon, that is a made up story, and, if you look closely at the story it is Biblical, and like i said no Biblical demons exist, Solomon SUPPOSEDLY had permission from "God" to use these demons which is why they didnt kill him. If your gunna qoute some idiotic story sayin its true, at least get it right

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
--H.P. Lovecraft

In the absence of willpower the most complete collection of virtues and talents is wholly worthless.
--Aleister Crowley

#37    allinvayne

allinvayne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Be a skeptical believer!

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:14 PM

Ok, let's just assume that demons do exist. I would tell you to use a Ouija board, because from what I've read about them they are the perfect tools for releasing "demons". But why would you want to summon a demon anyways? These entities are evil and I doubt they'll help you if they do exist.  If you do contact one it will probably make your life a life a living hell.

#38    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:53 PM

i'm just totally tired of my life. But some of you guys are christian, and arent they supposed
to believe in demons? Crouton just wont admit there are and chaoszerg.

linked-image

Then get a dog or a hobby not a nonexistant demon.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#39    crouton

crouton

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

• 'This one goes to eleven....'

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:31 PM

I will never say something exists when it does not.  There are no such things as demons.  Where is the proof that they exist?  Wake up, and smell the coffee.  Demons do not exist.  No one will tell you how to summon a demon, because there is no way to summon something that doesn't exist.  If anyone tells you of a method, they are lying to you, and taking advantage of you.  

Oh, and by the way, chupacabras have not been proven to exist either.  Sorry to burst your bubble...... mellow.gif

And as for Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, well...........

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#40    Infinitemind

Infinitemind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:46 PM

thanks allinvayne for the ouija board idea. Demons are not all evil, like i said. They could be either good or bad like humans.

linked-image

and thanks asc.rudeboy. I appreciate. You dont sound rude like your name.

linked-image

Edited by Infinitemind, 16 January 2007 - 10:49 PM.

Posted Image

♥♥♥

#41    Opus Magnus

Opus Magnus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

• blessed be

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:52 AM

Have you considered reading the public release of the Necronomicon?  I mean of course it was written by a guy dubbed the, "Mad Arab," and it's pretty well known that the released version is a forgery (or at least most of it is a forgery).  You might find it interesting.  Abdhul Alhazred, the supposed author was very skilled at conjuring up demons and spirits to do his bidding and finding secret knowledge.  Although supposedly he met his death by being ripped apart by an 'invisible monster' in the town square with hundreds of eye witnesses in the middle of the day.  Maybe you should take that into consideration.

#42    Solidsdemise

Solidsdemise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." -C.S. Lewis

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:36 AM

I will never say something exists when it does not.  There are no such things as demons.  Where is the proof that they exist?  Wake up, and smell the coffee.  Demons do not exist.  No one will tell you how to summon a demon, because there is no way to summon something that doesn't exist.  If anyone tells you of a method, they are lying to you, and taking advantage of you.

There are many who disagree with you, and many who agree with you. From my experience, denying their existence leads to destruction, and unhealthy fascination leads to destruction as well. C.S. Lewis talks about finding a balance. For me personally, I know demons exist.

Evoking demons leads to trouble. Perhaps you will have something to write about if you succeed, or you may never get to the point of writing about it due to the consequences. They are powerful, and masters of lies and deceit.

Oh, and by the way, chupacabras have not been proven to exist either.  Sorry to burst your bubble...... mellow.gif

And as for Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, well...........

Honestly, give this guy a break... Completely separate from the demon issue.

-Uraeus

Edited by Uraeus, 17 January 2007 - 11:59 AM.

#43    micklemas

micklemas

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:33 PM

I need help with summoning Goetic demons.

If its a formal occasion I would try "Excuse me Sir"  grin2.gif

Edited by micklemas, 17 January 2007 - 01:34 PM.

The problem with the universe is it has an infinate number of answers while humans have a finite number of questions.

The problem with humans is we never ask the right question for the answer we get given.

#44    Infinitemind

Infinitemind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:40 PM

thanks for being nice and not mean uraeus. Thanks for the knowledge of the book and for the warning opus magnus, but i am not scared of
dying. I would die to find the truth, and not live in lies.  Life is a journey and finding out the road to the truth is a major thing.

Posted Image

♥♥♥

#45    Opus Magnus

Opus Magnus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

• blessed be

Posted 17 January 2007 - 07:55 PM

thanks for being nice and not mean uraeus. Thanks for the knowledge of the book and for the warning opus magnus, but i am not scared of
dying. I would die to find the truth, and not live in lies.  Life is a journey and finding out the road to the truth is a major thing.

Near the end of the book it wasn't his life that he had fear for, it was his soul.  He had gotten in so deep he didn't even know where he was and what gods he had offended.  There's other ways to pursue the truth.  Start with meditation.  Try communicating with your spirit guides through meditation.

Edited by Opus Magnus, 17 January 2007 - 08:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users